Anyone else got banned after the patch?

    • Hi everyone,

      We are regularly in contact with Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) regarding new malicious tools, meaning bots, hacks and the likes, so they can analyze them and fit them into their detection software.

      We have submitted a bunch of malicious tools to EAC for investigation, and they added them to their detection on the 19th in the morning. Whenever a new tool is added to their detection, there is going to be a spike in bans through EAC, that then usually taper off really quick because word spreads that this malicious tool is no longer “safe to use”. EAC bans on the second day after detection was implemented were down significantly, and it continued to dwindle. In the past week, a total of 213 accounts have been banned by EAC this way.

      As previously mentioned, when EAC thinks that there is potentially malicious software, like Auto Hotkey/macroing software, it will simply disconnect you, without placing a ban on your account.

      Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.

      -Talion
      Losing my insanity would mean I'm losing everything: the dreams where I can fly.
    • Talion wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      We are regularly in contact with Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) regarding new malicious tools, meaning bots, hacks and the likes, so they can analyze them and fit them into their detection software.

      We have submitted a bunch of malicious tools to EAC for investigation, and they added them to their detection on the 19th in the morning. Whenever a new tool is added to their detection, there is going to be a spike in bans through EAC, that then usually taper off really quick because word spreads that this malicious tool is no longer “safe to use”. EAC bans on the second day after detection was implemented were down significantly, and it continued to dwindle. In the past week, a total of 213 accounts have been banned by EAC this way.

      As previously mentioned, when EAC thinks that there is potentially malicious software, like Auto Hotkey/macroing software, it will simply disconnect you, without placing a ban on your account.

      Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.

      -Talion

      Tailon, the problem is that I have already uninstalled my work programs. But the ban does not change.
      I was not kicked from the game, I have this message, on the game screen:

      COkie wrote:

      banned too...
      repair dt work...


      "Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and / or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide. "
      I wish it were so, but they say nothing. Just inaccurate information, I posted here Hi everyone,

      Leturn wrote:

      EAC wrote:

      Hello Leandro,

      Thank you for contacting us.

      We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 5784467 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted.

      Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. Account bans can be issued with a delay and are not removed regardless of who was using the account at the time when cheating occurred. This is done in accordance with our policy and there are no exceptions: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/account/bans/
      My answer:

      I wrote:

      What tools? Since the ant-cheat never notified me of anything. In other games where your technology is, you have already notified me about the docker that I have installed and out of nowhere for no reason I am banned, without my knowing what it is to defend myself. I want to solve this problem, even if I have to give permission to tweak my computer.



      The game runs on the same machine that I work on (I am a researcher and hardware developer), so I think that many tools that I use, you can consider "cheating for you" but there should be notifications as I mentioned above, I had days that I worked with these open tools (vscode, java, python for example). And I want rights and guarantees, not generic texts, that make the player (client) suffer from you. I feel kidnapped!
      A decent company would say (example):
      Look, player, you have free AHK or simulations tools during the game such days, you have been banned for that. Do you want to be unbanned so explain to me the reason for example of using such a program that day. We recommend that you do not use them again during the game. Repeated a second time? ok definitely banned.


      before they answer, I don’t want the detailed report, I just want THE REASON, even for me not to repeat. Was it my vscode? ok I don't use it anymore during the game? was it python? ok I don't use it anymore during the game. But say the reason, NO: "I HAVE SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE" or "BANNED". I also have SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT I DID NOTHING WRONG. Also because I hate hackers, and tools of advantages in games.

      Perhaps I could use the same argument against them. How about a "I have substantial evidence of account hijacking for you EAC, I can't say what it is because you can benefit". Justice doesn't exist right? Alias, who could play this role is SBI, but apparently they don't care.

      I'm glad I didn't spend my money to contribute to these injustices.

      What I usually leave open when playing Albion:
      - Netflix / prime video (all the time)
      - Vscode / python / C ++ / C # / JAVA / JS (during my office hours)
      - Discord (all the time)
      - Slack (open all the time)
      - Office (during my office hours).

      GachiBanger wrote:

      The support answered me
      From the very beginning I indicated the account ID that was in my profile What I like most about this situation is the speed of developers with which the Gods of this kind of problem ;)
      You are not helping us. I would like you to do something

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Leturn ().

    • Talion wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      We are regularly in contact with Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) regarding new malicious tools, meaning bots, hacks and the likes, so they can analyze them and fit them into their detection software.

      We have submitted a bunch of malicious tools to EAC for investigation, and they added them to their detection on the 19th in the morning. Whenever a new tool is added to their detection, there is going to be a spike in bans through EAC, that then usually taper off really quick because word spreads that this malicious tool is no longer “safe to use”. EAC bans on the second day after detection was implemented were down significantly, and it continued to dwindle. In the past week, a total of 213 accounts have been banned by EAC this way.

      As previously mentioned, when EAC thinks that there is potentially malicious software, like Auto Hotkey/macroing software, it will simply disconnect you, without placing a ban on your account.

      Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.

      -Talion
      I install NEW windows 10 on OTHER PC and im still banned
    • @Talion Can you please tell us what software did you submit to EAC? I just don't understand what I was banned for. I have MS Office, Music/Video players installed. Zoom and screenshot capture software, WinRAR and WhatsApp... Printer/Scanner software.. Steam and OBS..and couple offline games like Rimworld and Knight and Merchants... that's it. What is illegal from this list? I've also played from my phone, but there are no hacking/coding tools either. Phone is chinese if that matters...

      I am playing from a different account on same devices and I am not banned! I did not uninstall anything. Same devices, same programs, same play time (1 week) and no ban...I wonder why I was banned on my first account..

      EDIT: I was never ever kicked by the anticheat, no warnings, nothing.. banned straight away. I am playing this game longer than most devs are working on this project...

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Blackthron ().

    • Talion wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      We are regularly in contact with Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) regarding new malicious tools, meaning bots, hacks and the likes, so they can analyze them and fit them into their detection software.

      We have submitted a bunch of malicious tools to EAC for investigation, and they added them to their detection on the 19th in the morning. Whenever a new tool is added to their detection, there is going to be a spike in bans through EAC, that then usually taper off really quick because word spreads that this malicious tool is no longer “safe to use”. EAC bans on the second day after detection was implemented were down significantly, and it continued to dwindle. In the past week, a total of 213 accounts have been banned by EAC this way.

      As previously mentioned, when EAC thinks that there is potentially malicious software, like Auto Hotkey/macroing software, it will simply disconnect you, without placing a ban on your account.

      Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.

      -Talion
      thankyou for reach us, its been 7x24 jam for me, EAC didn't respond at all, and fyi, i got no disconnected before, i have been play for around 1 years, and before, if i forgot / running any malicious program, EAC will disconnect me for 10 minutes, and keep disconnect us if we still running any AHK or anything malicious program that EAC detect, but for this case, i got nothing information, then banhammer come
      btw its been 1 weeks already, how can we keep update / give information what software / program running at that time ( 19 april ) if EAC respond is so slow like this ? :(

      following your statement "As previously mentioned, when EAC thinks that there is potentially malicious software, like Auto Hotkey/macroing software, it will simply disconnect you, without placing a ban on your account." i never got disconnected before, maybe SBI dev can check my / our character log or something, if my id ever constantly re-login or not, my id play normal before 19 april maintenance

      for now, i still try play using new account with same device ( phone ) and pc, nothing happened until now, thankyou

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Naihtpes ().

    • Talion wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      We are regularly in contact with Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) regarding new malicious tools, meaning bots, hacks and the likes, so they can analyze them and fit them into their detection software.

      We have submitted a bunch of malicious tools to EAC for investigation, and they added them to their detection on the 19th in the morning. Whenever a new tool is added to their detection, there is going to be a spike in bans through EAC, that then usually taper off really quick because word spreads that this malicious tool is no longer “safe to use”. EAC bans on the second day after detection was implemented were down significantly, and it continued to dwindle. In the past week, a total of 213 accounts have been banned by EAC this way.

      As previously mentioned, when EAC thinks that there is potentially malicious software, like Auto Hotkey/macroing software, it will simply disconnect you, without placing a ban on your account.

      Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.

      -Talion
      It is very interesting how it was so they merged "Malicious" that I was banned Only in Albion, and in other games with the same protection I played straight on the day of blocking
    • Hello, I was playing normal and I miss the message that I have been banned, however I have not committed any act that violates or breaks the terms and conditions of the game, I am also an old player, why would I do something to damage my account ?

      the ban message I have is: "ban evasion".

      I don't know what it means, I looked in the forum and nothing, I sent several emails requesting information to albion online and I still have not had a response.

      My account has 710 million fame, it makes no sense for them to ban me, even worse for them to say that I did something against the game, I am not that stupid to do that, I just want to think that it is a mistake, but I would like at least an answer from someone in support. Thanks
    • @ 'Tailon' e @Mytherceria I want transparency, I did what you asked for, but many here may be banned unduly, we followed your suggestion and nothing was resolved, the EAC is silent now. And both are giving inaccurate answers! We are customers. You need to be transparent. I don't want a complete report, I just want a direction. An attempt on your part to solve the problem, even if it is saying the real reason!

      I am disgusted and saddened by the game, the support is leaving a lot to be desired. Simply because a ban with a "banned" message is a very basic thing without any direction.
    • ZevenOne7 wrote:

      Hello, I was playing normal and I miss the message that I have been banned, however I have not committed any act that violates or breaks the terms and conditions of the game, I am also an old player, why would I do something to damage my account ?

      the ban message I have is: "ban evasion".

      I don't know what it means, I looked in the forum and nothing, I sent several emails requesting information to albion online and I still have not had a response.

      My account has 710 million fame, it makes no sense for them to ban me, even worse for them to say that I did something against the game, I am not that stupid to do that, I just want to think that it is a mistake, but I would like at least an answer from someone in support. Thanks
      I feel you man. I have a 7 years old account. I took 2 weeks off work on a release day. I have so many skins and other valuable stuff that it makes no sense to cheat.
    • I sent a ticket to the albion, after the EAC's response:

      My Ticket wrote:

      an you please see our situation, the EAC does not want to do anything, it gives only shallow reasons, I want to be able to file an appeal!
      How am I going to appeal with such a reason? "banned" is not even a reason!

      Anyone else got banned after the patch?

      Please support audit! A lot of people were banned right after the path 9 update!

      I really wanted to know why!

      The EAC's shallow response follows:
      "Hello Leandro,

      Thank you for contacting us.

      We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 5784467 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted.

      Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. Account bans can be issued with a delay and are not removed regardless of who was using the account at the time when cheating occurred. This is done in accordance with our policy and there are no exceptions: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/account/bans/ "

      How can I appeal to something they don't even talk about?
      I was never kicked out of the game because of bots or hackers, I didn't even notice it during the game. And a ban without any explanation is very strange! Albion you are my last hope!
      Look what albion's support responds:

      Support wrote:


      • /27/21, 6:48 PMHi there,

        You will need to work with EAC on this. We cannot intervene.

        Cordially,

        | Senior Customer Care Agent | support@albiononline.com

        Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.

      looks like clowning.
      Disappointed. See my response to the albion ticket

      I wrote:

      How can I not? You are their customers, me and other players are your customers.
      You have the power to request an audit. I don't, I have no relationship with the EAC, it's you! Should we accept it?

      How am I going to solve this if the EAC is not willing to see anything, for me, in the end they are the ones who pay!

      Then I will not doubt if the EAC starts hijacking accounts, with a "banned" message and asking for money from you and players, to release. Other games call for an audit, although the EAC is responsible for the bans. And it was not only here that this problem has already happened, only the difference that is now blatant!

      Disappointing.
      Moral of the story, if you are drawn or there is a bug in the EAC system and end up being banned for no precise reason, congratulations you just lost an account in which you spent hours of dedication and fun. Albion and EAC will not do anything for you.

      Look at that money well spent.

      Update, I'm stuck without knowing what actually happened. There is no way out and I cannot do anything else.

      But I leave my message, before spending money on this game, imagine a near future in which you will be banned for violations and you will not have the right to defend yourself.
      It was a handful of beads now, later it will be a lot more.

      If you work and get your money to spend with your laser playing albion, know that they will be very unfair and you will not have any rights with your account.

      DISAPPOINTED

      Support wrote:

      Hello,

      If EAC says you should stay banned, then the account remains banned. We will not intervene as this means they confirmed you have something on your system that is a potential game cheat.

      Cordially,
      Well, know one thing:
      The support does not work as support, just another handful of people in a seat accommodated and not caring about the players who pay their wages. They will not care about your situation and will not want to meddle.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: I removed the support agent's name in the quote. ().

    • Support wrote:

      wrote:

      Hello,

      If EAC says you should stay banned, then the account remains banned. We will not intervene as this means they confirmed you have something on your system that is a potential game cheat.

      Cordially,

      [/quote]
      [/quote]Well, know one thing:
      The support does not work as support, just another handful of people in a seat accommodated and not caring about the players who pay their wages. They will not care about your situation and will not want to meddle.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I removed the support agent's name. ().

    • Leturn wrote:

      I sent a ticket to the albion, after the EAC's response:

      My Ticket wrote:

      an you please see our situation, the EAC does not want to do anything, it gives only shallow reasons, I want to be able to file an appeal!
      How am I going to appeal with such a reason? "banned" is not even a reason!

      Anyone else got banned after the patch?

      Please support audit! A lot of people were banned right after the path 9 update!

      I really wanted to know why!

      The EAC's shallow response follows:
      "Hello Leandro,

      Thank you for contacting us.

      We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 5784467 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted.

      Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. Account bans can be issued with a delay and are not removed regardless of who was using the account at the time when cheating occurred. This is done in accordance with our policy and there are no exceptions: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/account/bans/ "

      How can I appeal to something they don't even talk about?
      I was never kicked out of the game because of bots or hackers, I didn't even notice it during the game. And a ban without any explanation is very strange! Albion you are my last hope!
      Look what albion's support responds:

      Support wrote:


      • 4/27/21, 6:48 PMHi there,

        You will need to work with EAC on this. We cannot intervene.

        Cordially,

        | Senior Customer Care Agent | support@albiononline.com

        Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.

      looks like clowning.Disappointed. See my response to the albion ticket

      I wrote:

      How can I not? You are their customers, me and other players are your customers.
      You have the power to request an audit. I don't, I have no relationship with the EAC, it's you! Should we accept it?

      How am I going to solve this if the EAC is not willing to see anything, for me, in the end they are the ones who pay!

      Then I will not doubt if the EAC starts hijacking accounts, with a "banned" message and asking for money from you and players, to release. Other games call for an audit, although the EAC is responsible for the bans. And it was not only here that this problem has already happened, only the difference that is now blatant!

      Disappointing.
      Moral of the story, if you are drawn or there is a bug in the EAC system and end up being banned for no precise reason, congratulations you just lost an account in which you spent hours of dedication and fun. Albion and EAC will not do anything for you.


      Look at that money well spent.

      Update, I'm stuck without knowing what actually happened. There is no way out and I cannot do anything else.

      But I leave my message, before spending money on this game, imagine a near future in which you will be banned for violations and you will not have the right to defend yourself.
      It was a handful of beads now, later it will be a lot more.

      If you work and get your money to spend with your laser playing albion, know that they will be very unfair and you will not have any rights with your account.

      DISAPPOINTED

      Support wrote:

      Hello,

      If EAC says you should stay banned, then the account remains banned. We will not intervene as this means they confirmed you have something on your system that is a potential game cheat.

      Cordially,
      Well, know one thing:The support does not work as support, just another handful of people in a seat accommodated and not caring about the players who pay their wages. They will not care about your situation and will not want to meddle.

      welp, look like this will happen to anyone in here later lol
      for me, its already 9x24 hours already, sent 2 appeal ticket to EAC, no respond at all :)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I removed the support agent's name in the quote. ().