Anyone else got banned after the patch?

• Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

We understand that a number of you are unable to log into the game because Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) is preventing you from doing so.

Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.

That said, any game client or memory manipulation, malicious tools such as bots and hacks, are not allowed in Albion Online and we’re constantly working with EAC to detect this. To clarify things a bit better, there’s a distinction between an ‘EAC ban’ and ‘being blocked by EAC’. A full EAC ban only occurs when the detection level is high enough and the software that you used was identified as malicious. This is accompanied by an ingame ban message. Being blocked by EAC means that EAC is disconnecting you from playing, because a software that you’re using was identified as potentially malicious. This does not result in a ban, but you will be prevented from playing the game until you turn off the software. An example of this could be AutoHotKey.

Hope this helps!

- Mytherceria
      Mr or Mrs, I would very much like to solve my problem, if the EAC decides what the objective reason for the ban is, they are only coming up with clear and unfounded texts.
      I wish it was easy they just said "look, give up this program is preventing or do not use this program we consider them malicious".

But the problem goes further, because:
      • First I was never kicked out of the game, or even the EAC never gave me any warning.
      • Second, the problem started as soon as the game updated to patch 19. Only with the message: (on the character selection screen) "Banned". Asking you to contact us
      • Did I contact Albion support and EAC and the answer? I posted here, just looking. But briefly:
        • - SUPPORT: I ban it because I have sustainable evidence of misuse.
        • - ME: What is the program? What attitude?
        • -SUPORT: I will not say you can benefit!
      So there is the question: Are they GODS? Can't the system fail? how many times did albion or EAC have to update for improvements or bug fixes ??

do we really have to be harmed by a "failure" that we don't even know, that we don't even have the right to challenge?

How am I going to contest a reasonable argument? Who has no goal? As I understand it they do not want and will not move a straw to see this

I just want to solve the problem, tell me which program and I uninstall or don't use it anymore during the game. But to arrive with those right things there is aggression to the consumer! I feel kidnapped by a company that over the years should have been excellence, but how these issues are being treated is immensely amateurish and extremely abusive. ;( X( :thumbdown:
    • GachiBanger wrote:

3 days have passed...
      Albion and EAC support not responding
      Interesting
      Developers in general are going to at least ANSWER to what is happening??
      4 days for me. No reply from EAC. I want to believe they do deep investigation...I hope they've noticed that there was a spike in bans and they would want to investigate that...

Hope dies last..

UNFM wrote:

Like I said, 3rd programs,enjoy ur bans cheaters :)
      Man.. get out of here.. you know nothing and got no proofs. I would easily invite SBI, EAC and you to my house to check my laptop and my phone I played from. I have Microsoft Office for work, Winamp for music, Winrar, Zoom, WhatsApp installed.. that kind of stuff. No programming or coding software at all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackthron ().

• They gave me a lock just like that, albion support writes that it is powerless and I need to contact the anti-cheat. I think this is not correct, since the anti-cheat will do something in a couple of years. And Albion will lose most of the players if it continues to be inactive.
    • I simply have no words from the absurdity of this whole situation. I was banned in the same way on Monday at EAC, and then on Tuesday by developers for 200 years. At the same time, I did not use anything prohibited, but only played from the phone and PC. A month of constant play, spent on premium money just went nowhere, and most importantly, I can't even understand the reasons for all this.
      This is what I got by contacting the developers:
      Hi there,

Thanks for sharing that information with us.

The ban was put in place by Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC), so you will need to reach out to them to appeal the ban. We do not own EAC so we cannot see what they are detecting. You are going to need to reach out to their Support team to appeal the ban.

Additionally, we do recommend that you provide them with all the information on what programs you may have running in the background as that will help them better explain why the ban was placed on your account.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.
    • I mean the fact this thread exists isn't a good sign of the health of that last update for mobile players and makes it a little scary for the official launch on ios/android. Imagine that even if it is 0.5% of the players that are affected. This sounds like it could be enough to tank the store rating.
      Might want to discuss properly with players because it could even just be due to outdated OS that prevents access since not all players in this thread tried to log into a desktop client or from a different compatible device.

Are the requirements to play the game on mobile fully up to date for Android and iOS on the website?
    • Rodic wrote:

Didnt you guys realise that here nobody can help you? Write to support it says all.
      What a genius idea! Thank you for the amazing advice, maybe you can give the same advice to EAC to actually reply, so we can solve these issues, I don't think one way communication is very effective. Of course people are going to turn to other people and see if anyone managed to fix it, because communicating with no one is impossible.
    • Rodic wrote:

Didnt you guys realise that here nobody can help you? Write to support it says all.
      the point is that most have already contacted support and the answer is always accurate, without foundation.

For example, I don't want to know the full report, I just want to know the REASON for which I was banned. A written message: "banned" is not a reason, it is an action, in addition the game works normally, at least my account is active in albion, that is, the EAC only blocked it, and from the response I had from EAC, even they do not know what it was, they just confirm the ban.

Why do they use the term "appeal" if we have no right to appeal (how do you appeal about a reasonable thing?),

How does EAC ensure fair play, if they hijack our accounts without a plausible reason for our clients? It is very easy to say that I, you or so-and-so used programs, as I even said I could accuse the EAC of doing the wrong thing, but for me to be fair I have to give the reason, something that the support and not even the EAC is doing.

PS: I HAVE NEVER BEEN KICKED, BANNED OR BLOCKED FROM THE GAME. I LOOKED AT VARIOUS VIDEOS / TOPICS IN WHICH EAC CITES THE REASON (EXAMPLE: USING BOT TOOL). I WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO RECOGNIZE MY EAC OR ALBION ERROR OR ERROR IN ORDER TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. THE SCALE IS TRYING TO PRO STRONGER SIDE OF THE COMPANY, IT IS NOT FAIR. I DON'T SEE ANYONE'S READINESS TO PERFORM AN AUDIT OR EVEN A JUDGMENT.

I LEAVE THE PHRASE:
      "THE DEVELOPER THAT THINKS THAT HIS PROGRAM IS PERFECT, IS NOT A DEVELOPER, IS A MISCELLANEOUS GOD"

KIDNAPPED AND GETTED THAT'S THE FEELING.
    • Blackthron wrote:

Man.. get out of here.. you know nothing and got no proofs. I would easily invite SBI, EAC and you to my house to check my laptop and my phone I played from. I have Microsoft Office for work, Winamp for music, Winrar, Zoom, WhatsApp installed.. that kind of stuff. No programming or coding software at all.
      It was propably loot macro or any other macro, if you are banned at PC and able to play in MOBILE :) the guy who was banned, paste answear from EAC :)
    • UNFM wrote:

Blackthron wrote:

It was propably loot macro or any other macro, if you are banned at PC and able to play in MOBILE :) the guy who was banned, paste answear from EAC :)
      yes, some of us still can play from mobile
      how can we paste answer from EAC if they didn't respond our email at all ? ( at least EAC didn't reply my email, i sent them twice, one at 19 apr and second at 21 apr, both got no answer until now :) ) almost a week already, premium status wearing down every day, focus piling up, yet SBI and EAC give us silent treatment like this
    • UNFM wrote:

Blackthron wrote:

dude.. at least don't pick and choose on replies if you are here to argue and accuse people of cheating.

I said couple times that I can't play from phone. I think there is only one lucky guy who can. Ive also said what I did in game since the first day. I was farming solo yellow zone dungeons and participated in yellow zone faction warfare. Why would I need loot macro? To loot what?