Anyone else got banned after the patch?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Display Spoiler

Leturn wrote:

EAC wrote:

Hello Leandro,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 5784467 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted.

Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. Account bans can be issued with a delay and are not removed regardless of who was using the account at the time when cheating occurred. This is done in accordance with our policy and there are no exceptions: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/account/bans/
      My answer:

I wrote:

What tools? Since the ant-cheat never notified me of anything. In other games where your technology is, you have already notified me about the docker that I have installed and out of nowhere for no reason I am banned, without my knowing what it is to defend myself. I want to solve this problem, even if I have to give permission to tweak my computer.

The game runs on the same machine that I work on (I am a researcher and hardware developer), so I think that many tools that I use, you can consider "cheating for you" but there should be notifications as I mentioned above, I had days that I worked with these open tools (vscode, java, python for example). And I want rights and guarantees, not generic texts, that make the player (client) suffer from you. I feel kidnapped!
      A decent company would say (example):
      Look, player, you have free AHK or simulations tools during the game such days, you have been banned for that. Do you want to be unbanned so explain to me the reason for example of using such a program that day. We recommend that you do not use them again during the game. Repeated a second time? ok definitely banned.

before they answer, I don’t want the detailed report, I just want THE REASON, even for me not to repeat. Was it my vscode? ok I don't use it anymore during the game? was it python? ok I don't use it anymore during the game. But say the reason, NO: "I HAVE SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE" or "BANNED". I also have SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT I DID NOTHING WRONG. Also because I hate hackers, and tools of advantages in games.

Perhaps I could use the same argument against them. How about a "I have substantial evidence of account hijacking for you EAC, I can't say what it is because you can benefit". Justice doesn't exist right? Alias, who could play this role is SBI, but apparently they don't care.

I'm glad I didn't spend my money to contribute to these injustices.

What I usually leave open when playing Albion:
      - Netflix / prime video (all the time)
      - Vscode / python / C ++ / C # / JAVA / JS (during my office hours)
      - Discord (all the time)
      - Slack (open all the time)
      - Office (during my office hours).

Oh my god! Are they serious? If I get same reply.. I don't know.. this will make me sick! I will go full Karen mode and demand to speak with every manager I can find
    • Blackthron wrote:

Display Spoiler
      Display Spoiler

Leturn wrote:

EAC wrote:

Hello Leandro,

We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 5784467 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted.

Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. Account bans can be issued with a delay and are not removed regardless of who was using the account at the time when cheating occurred. This is done in accordance with our policy and there are no exceptions: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/account/bans/
      My answer:

I wrote:

What tools? Since the ant-cheat never notified me of anything. In other games where your technology is, you have already notified me about the docker that I have installed and out of nowhere for no reason I am banned, without my knowing what it is to defend myself. I want to solve this problem, even if I have to give permission to tweak my computer.

The game runs on the same machine that I work on (I am a researcher and hardware developer), so I think that many tools that I use, you can consider "cheating for you" but there should be notifications as I mentioned above, I had days that I worked with these open tools (vscode, java, python for example). And I want rights and guarantees, not generic texts, that make the player (client) suffer from you. I feel kidnapped!
      A decent company would say (example):Look, player, you have free AHK or simulations tools during the game such days, you have been banned for that. Do you want to be unbanned so explain to me the reason for example of using such a program that day. We recommend that you do not use them again during the game. Repeated a second time? ok definitely banned.

before they answer, I don’t want the detailed report, I just want THE REASON, even for me not to repeat. Was it my vscode? ok I don't use it anymore during the game? was it python? ok I don't use it anymore during the game. But say the reason, NO: "I HAVE SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE" or "BANNED". I also have SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT I DID NOTHING WRONG. Also because I hate hackers, and tools of advantages in games.

Perhaps I could use the same argument against them. How about a "I have substantial evidence of account hijacking for you EAC, I can't say what it is because you can benefit". Justice doesn't exist right? Alias, who could play this role is SBI, but apparently they don't care.

I'm glad I didn't spend my money to contribute to these injustices.

What I usually leave open when playing Albion:
      - Netflix / prime video (all the time)
      - Vscode / python / C ++ / C # / JAVA / JS (during my office hours)
      - Discord (all the time)
      - Slack (open all the time)
      - Office (during my office hours).

Oh my god! Are they serious? If I get same reply.. I don't know.. this will make me sick! I will go full Karen mode and demand to speak with every manager I can find

I got really bad with this news. But it reminds me of the oriental scene of hackers and anti-hackers.

I think fuck that there are so many hackers online in this game, even silver trading and they don't ban it!

COkie wrote:

used vscode? - get banned *rofl* *cry*
      I gave only examples. But yes, I play and work at the same time (home office covid).
      It is the most suspicious program, as it is a development environment for him and python, I use it every day.

But here's the question: You mean I can't work or play? Either the EAC thinks it can say what I owe or don't use at the time of the game. Later they will ban it for using Discord as it overlaps the game.
    • Hello Atropela,

We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 10366109 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted.

Fuck this really, EAC is a joke, is all i can say.

Good Luck to you guys.
    • COkie wrote:

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Sbi should at least confirm that they have evidence of you cheating, even if it is provided by EAC and not disclosed to you. If not, it just seems a joke.EAC doesnt own the game, they cant have a say on banning or unbanning accounts.
      account is not in the banned. you can log in to the game from your phone.
      Bro, what I can do If I have very old phone and albion not work?
    • EAC will not confirm its mistake, it is not the first time that I have come across their work, even in the same CSGO. It is easier for them to write that the problem is with users and they are not broken.
      The same thing I cannot understand the Albion company that they are inactive in this situation, they are the main ones and not the EAC.
      ___
      He also flew to the ban after the update.
      They also wrote that I had a problem.
      Albion is losing people and income ...
    • COkie wrote:

MadSkillzDLR wrote:

Sbi should at least confirm that they have evidence of you cheating, even if it is provided by EAC and not disclosed to you. If not, it just seems a joke.EAC doesnt own the game, they cant have a say on banning or unbanning accounts.
      account is not in the banned. you can log in to the game from your phone.
      You are lucky if you can. I can not play from phone, i get the ban message.
    • Hi everyone,

We understand that a number of you are unable to log into the game because Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) is preventing you from doing so.

Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.

That said, any game client or memory manipulation, malicious tools such as bots and hacks, are not allowed in Albion Online and we’re constantly working with EAC to detect this. To clarify things a bit better, there’s a distinction between an ‘EAC ban’ and ‘being blocked by EAC’. A full EAC ban only occurs when the detection level is high enough and the software that you used was identified as malicious. This is accompanied by an ingame ban message. Being blocked by EAC means that EAC is disconnecting you from playing, because a software that you’re using was identified as potentially malicious. This does not result in a ban, but you will be prevented from playing the game until you turn off the software. An example of this could be AutoHotKey.

Hope this helps!

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • Display Spoiler

Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,
      We understand that a number of you are unable to log into the game because Easy Anti Cheat (‘EAC’) is preventing you from doing so.
      Please go through all your programs running in the background and try to close and/or uninstall any of them that could be taken as cheating software and triggering the issue. You can also contact EAC to figure out what software is causing this to happen and you can find more information in our Easy Anti-Cheat Troubleshooting Guide.
      That said, any game client or memory manipulation, malicious tools such as bots and hacks, are not allowed in Albion Online and we’re constantly working with EAC to detect this. To clarify things a bit better, there’s a distinction between an ‘EAC ban’ and ‘being blocked by EAC’. A full EAC ban only occurs when the detection level is high enough and the software that you used was identified as malicious. This is accompanied by an ingame ban message. Being blocked by EAC means that EAC is disconnecting you from playing, because a software that you’re using was identified as potentially malicious. This does not result in a ban, but you will be prevented from playing the game until you turn off the software. An example of this could be AutoHotKey.
      Hope this helps!
      - Mytherceria

!!! Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. !!!
    • Unfortunately we are not blocked.. we are banned. First I had this message:

After following some steps in troubleshooting thread, message changed to this:

And Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools... so basically banned without any explanation or proof.

Just so you know, I played from work PC. where I have like Microsoft Office and Accountant software.. oh and WinAmp, WinRar.. And from my Xiaomi phone (I have lots of games installed but no harmful software)
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hope this helps!

- Mytherceria
      The problem is not that what does not let them into the game, but that after the restart, when connected, the players received a BAN. There is information that the problem was on the part of EAC, which EAC naturally will not confirm, it is easier for them to answer that the problem is on the player's PC. These bans should be considered by the project team, not the team on whose side the failure occurred.
      Thank you.
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

Hope this helps!

- Mytherceria
      i notice that if we using autohotkey, we got disconnected for a period of time, but for this issue, im doing fine 1-2 days before the patch, playing as usual, but after the patch happened at 19 apr, suddenly "banned" by EAC, at least give proof or explanation what happen to our ID, since i still play normally from 1 years ago and never occur "banned" problem like this, just common 10 minutes dc if i left autohotkey open from previous game
      if EAC keep us in the dark like this, like we dont know nothing about what software issue / problem from our PC, and let say i play with new fresh id, buying premium and skin and stuff, is there any guarantee that "unknow" problem like this never occur again ? thankyou for reach us, its been 3x24 hours without no clue about what happened here, btw i got nothing from EAC support till now :|

btw, some people still can play from the mobile phone, but BANNED on pc

The post was edited 2 times, last by Naihtpes ().