Anyone else got banned after the patch?

• Blackthron wrote:

Anyone got reply from EAC?
      not yet, it will take a long time unless SBI decide to help us investigate this matter, EAC manage so many games
      imo they suck, not gonna trashtalking here just share opinion, this is based on the game i played before which is also using EAC for their defensive system ( try google game RUST ) they also use EAC and until this minute, that game still swarming with cheater and bot, EAC cant do anything to beat the cheater in that game, except ban waving cheater every 2-3 weeks, and im done with that game because so many cheater player both on official server or community
      as far as i know, RUST using EAC from the early access game ( early game launch around 2014 - until now ) but they cant beat the cheater, based on this experience by myself, i conclude EAC isn't that good sample of anti-cheat mechanism, if someone from SBI or EAC feel offended by this statement i will took this post down, just sharing my opinion

now is only game of patience until they reach us about this problem
    • It's a ridiculous situation. The game is only played well on mobile, and there are no messages about the ban. When accessed by PC, only the link to the EAC's page address appears and there is no mention of the reason or duration of the ban.
      so I looked it up, and most of the time it was solved after two month.
      I just started playing games and bought some premium and gold, but now that it's like this, it's completely out of fun.
      I'm just wondering what they did ban me the day i just started the T5 dungeons.
    • kivkvk12 wrote:

It's a ridiculous situation. The game is only played well on mobile, and there are no messages about the ban. When accessed by PC, only the link to the EAC's page address appears and there is no mention of the reason or duration of the ban.
      I just started playing games and bought some premium and gold, but now that it's like this, it's completely out of fun.
      I'm in a similar situation, it's a really boring feeling, not being able to play the game.
    • atropelaviado wrote:

kivkvk12 wrote:

It's a ridiculous situation. The game is only played well on mobile, and there are no messages about the ban. When accessed by PC, only the link to the EAC's page address appears and there is no mention of the reason or duration of the ban.
      I'm in a similar situation, it's a really boring feeling, not being able to play the game.
      Pretty much same thing. I have returned to game, bought premium, played for 5 days and got banned. All I did was: Yellow zone Faction Warfare and yellow zone dungeons. That's it.

Is it a coincidence or could this be a reason behind these false positives..

durateensballs wrote:

Blackthron wrote:

Anyone got reply from EAC?
      I started googling about EAC false bans. People who are falsely banned are usually unbanned after 2-6 months if EAC catches their mistake. If EAC doesn't then they never get unbanned.
      Whatt... 2-6 months?? I will ask for a refund then. I paid 100$ directly to SBI and now some 3rd party is not letting me play and SBI does not want to help.. Wtf I am not waiting half a year. I will leave bad review everywhere I can if this will be the case.
    • Im pretty sure, u have used some 3rd program or other bullshit..
      even if u use a AHK eac is not banning u, you get only notification botting tools detected and u are unable to login.
      have u check ur IP adress there is option u are banned in other game from EAC and ban folllow you into albion.

it cant be a bug, I hope someone of u can paste here EAC reply.
    • UNFM wrote:

Im pretty sure, u have used some 3rd program or other bullshit..
      even if u use a AHK eac is not banning u, you get only notification botting tools detected and u are unable to login.
      have u check ur IP adress there is option u are banned in other game from EAC and ban folllow you into albion.

its true if we use AHK, EAC will force disconnect our session, at least we got explanation, but for this event, EAC just stated banned, no reason at all, like botting tool detected or whatsoever ( if they detect 3rd program running at our system )
    • UNFM wrote:

Ez AntiCheat is one of the worst anticheat systems. In CIS region it is like a "meme" . On top of that it reduce game performance drastically, i still remember this days how game was smooth when we got no Anti Cheat in Albion.
      ---
      Did you saw how much people were randomly baned , from all part of the world ? And most of them were using moible version of the game/or they were loging in Albion from different devices, something definitely went wrong.
      For the last two days im checking different streams and lots of viewers experiencing the same "ban issue" from anti cheat.
    • UNFM wrote:

yes right "it cant be a bug"... :thumbup:
    • Everyone banned by EAC has a clear route to get this resolved, as per this thread. Keep pinging EAC about your cases, that's your only option.

If you were banned by accident (I give you the benefit of the doubt for now) then we can only keep our fingers crossed that your cases get resolved quickly so you can be back to the game as soon as possible.

If, on the other hand, you were banned for good reason, then it's tough luck, game over for you guys. No amount of forum posting will change that.
    • it is very suspicious that the EAC banishes and only gives a "banned" message, instead of saying what actually happened, I do not use hack in any game. I have months of playing and I do all the content, and I have my strategy of winning silver.
      I stay in the game almost 10 hours a day. And be banned like that without a decent reasoning. There is no way to defend yourself, this is pure abuse of power. For me I let them enter my pc in a good way. But getting the madman like that is a bankrupt and amateur company that becomes a professional.

Funny is that they suck. "it is not possible to be a bug". Donkey the whole system has an error, it always appears at one time or another. It is not the first time that I have seen EAC failing, it has already happened in other games, luckily in these situations I was not included!

Sorry but the way this is being processed is frustrating

I just hope it doesn't happen to you!

Naihtpes wrote:

UNFM wrote:

its true if we use AHK, EAC will force disconnect our session, at least we got explanation, but for this event, EAC just stated banned, no reason at all, like botting tool detected or whatsoever ( if they detect 3rd program running at our system )
    • So I'm curious in the morning ..
      When I'm at work, I play from my mobile phone, either on wifi at work or on data in my mobile phone. At home, I play on a laptop and another wifi.
      I'm going home from work now and I'm curious in the morning, when I want to go play on my laptop, if I don't get a "banned" message from EAC.
    • For non believers:. Imagine, just for a moment, that you login today and get a message "banned by Easy Anti Cheat". You follow the instructions in that "resolve EAC problems..." thread but nothing helps. Instead, now, when you login the message says "Banned: contact support@albiononline.com" You contact support but they say they are not going to help you.
      What would you feel? What would you do?

I don't know the reason behind ban and not sure I want to, because I know I did not cheat. This whole thing is BS!

Back in my days.. @Bercilak would not leave his players in trouble.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blackthron ().

• EAC wrote:

Hello Leandro,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have reviewed your appeal request and verified that the sanction was issued correctly. There is substantial proof that third-party tools designed to grant unfair in-game advantages were used from account 5784467 in the game. This account sanction is permanent and will not be lifted.

Easy Anti-Cheat does not disclose information on detected cheating tools. Account bans can be issued with a delay and are not removed regardless of who was using the account at the time when cheating occurred. This is done in accordance with our policy and there are no exceptions: easy.ac/en-us/support/game/account/bans/
      My answer:

I wrote:

What tools? Since the ant-cheat never notified me of anything. In other games where your technology is, you have already notified me about the docker that I have installed and out of nowhere for no reason I am banned, without my knowing what it is to defend myself. I want to solve this problem, even if I have to give permission to tweak my computer.

The game runs on the same machine that I work on (I am a researcher and hardware developer), so I think that many tools that I use, you can consider "cheating for you" but there should be notifications as I mentioned above, I had days that I worked with these open tools (vscode, java, python for example). And I want rights and guarantees, not generic texts, that make the player (client) suffer from you. I feel kidnapped!

A decent company would say (example):
      Look, player, you have free AHK or simulations tools during the game such days, you have been banned for that. Do you want to be unbanned so explain to me the reason for example of using such a program that day. We recommend that you do not use them again during the game. Repeated a second time? ok definitely banned.

before they answer, I don’t want the detailed report, I just want THE REASON, even for me not to repeat. Was it my vscode? ok I don't use it anymore during the game? was it python? ok I don't use it anymore during the game. But say the reason, NO: "I HAVE SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE" or "BANNED". I also have SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT I DID NOTHING WRONG. Also because I hate hackers, and tools of advantages in games.

Perhaps I could use the same argument against them. How about a "I have substantial evidence of account hijacking for you EAC, I can't say what it is because you can benefit". Justice doesn't exist right? Alias, who could play this role is SBI, but apparently they don't care.

I'm glad I didn't spend my money to contribute to these injustices.

What I usually leave open when playing Albion:
      - Netflix / prime video (all the time)
      - Vscode / python / C ++ / C # / JAVA / JS (during my office hours)
      - Discord (all the time)
      - Slack (open all the time)
      - Office (during my office hours).