QS

• I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp

Im not joking , a bit more and you will count only on Mobile players that will come with Official mobile release.
      ---
      Start atleast with this urgent fix.

P.S If you want to make "happy" everyone regarding Daggers, better rework this E, dont want even comment last two changes ( heal reduction and incoming damage14% nerf, yes 14% ,not 7% )

---
      When i see all this things - new update, combat balance, current meta , it makes me sad,

The post was edited 1 time, last by Equart ().

• Equart wrote:

Retroman Sorry for being rude, everyone is mad.
      But get your sh*t together and rework Q and W(stun run) and Quarters, not E spells. Make a hotfix.

On top of that rework Windwall.
      haha - it is the obvious of the obvious but it is same all over the place ..alliance cap, cluster queue, plate vs cloth regen, endless reset

But I agree your request is the most obvious of the obviously obvious things to fix..

Yet we decide if some hammers need and AOE of 6 or 5.5 meters ..that's the focus ..
    • W = Mobilt + Stun?????
      Q = Mobilit + Def ?????
      E= Big jump = More mobility and stun

this SBI is so meme... nice changes in the E

This shit need nerf...

Frost its gonna be nerfed in the E = nice
      Bear paws nerf W = nice

And QS? jump less in the E hahaha

I'm sure that some SBI player plays with QS... it's the only explanation

The post was edited 2 times, last by FIMBUL ().

• FIMBUL wrote:

W = Mobilt + Stun?????
      Q = Mobilit + Def ?????
      E= Big jump = More mobility and stun

this SBI is so meme... nice changes in the E

This shit need nerf...

Frost its gonna be nerfed in the E = nice
      Bear paws nerf W = nice

And QS? jump less in the E hahaha

I'm sure that some SBI player plays with QS... it's the only explanation
      I would be so happy if one just one sbi employee reveals self as competitive player..

Then at least the knowledge is there granted
    • Trial_hard wrote:

doubt

Balance is mostly managed on excel.. usage win loss

QS is low issue in Stalker and lower cause the stun comes with IP

So the issue is just a Slayer issue..though low number

It needs much more voices..
      the win rate in stalker is low because people is bad and doesn't know that the best thing about quarterstaff is cartwheel and stun run
      with cartwheel you get a dash and you can also get a defense buff AND 30% move speed for 5 seconds with an 8 seconds cooldown thats more than 60% uptime
      and with stun run, after you stun the target you still have the move speed buff which buys you a lot of distance because the opponent is stunned
    • Equart wrote:

I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp

Im not joking , a bit more and you will count only on Mobile players that will come with Official mobile release.
      ---

P.S If you want to make "happy" everyone regarding Daggers, better rework this E, dont want even comment last two changes ( heal reduction and incoming damage14% nerf, yes 14% ,not 7% )

---
      When i see all this things - new update, combat balance, current meta , it makes me sad,
      Thx Equart, as a 2v2 player, I will bounce on the Daggers nerf. MUCH NEEDED. Every comp is fun to face in 2v2's right now, but as soon as you face dagger pair, they already have the match up because it is the best combo in the whole game. You just can't face that. 90% of Dagger pair players are absolutely trash at the game and can't even take a res pot when you play Staff of Balance but when they face another healer + dps comp, they just have to press Poison pot E and 80% of your life (minimum) is gone. 15 seconds cd on top of that, so that they are sure they can use another E spell before your healer can even bring you back to 50% hp because of the anti healing. WHO DESIGNED THIS ? I am just quitting 2v2 from now on, there is absolutely no fun to find in this Dagger hole.
    • Karthaz wrote:

Equart wrote:

I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp

---

---
      Thx Equart, as a 2v2 player, I will bounce on the Daggers nerf. MUCH NEEDED. Every comp is fun to face in 2v2's right now, but as soon as you face dagger pair, they already have the match up because it is the best combo in the whole game. You just can't face that. 90% of Dagger pair players are absolutely trash at the game and can't even take a res pot when you play Staff of Balance but when they face another healer + dps comp, they just have to press Poison pot E and 80% of your life (minimum) is gone. 15 seconds cd on top of that, so that they are sure they can use another E spell before your healer can even bring you back to 50% hp because of the anti healing. WHO DESIGNED THIS ? I am just quitting 2v2 from now on, there is absolutely no fun to find in this Dagger hole.
      Retro and Obelis to my knowledge design / own it.
    • Well I won't be harsh on them cause even though I'm mad, they don't deserve it, but the sheer amount of damage, the anti healing provided by the weapon and everything the Dagger pair provides regardind mobility and damage with Q and W is so obviously broken. I don't understand how level designers didn't get it. Whatever I guess, I'll just leave this content, it is not healthy to play it right now.