For Albion/WoW players

• To my mind, that's because you're not a newbie anymore, and you know some ways to get to the max level pretty fast. Well, I haven't played WoW for a long time, I'm more into csgo because I understood that it's possible to make money by selling skins, but that's just my opinion about leveling system in WoW, and I'm pretty sure that it would take me months to get to the max level even now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SHARKY: removed spam link ().

• akincosta wrote:

To my mind, that's because you're not a newbie anymore, and you know some ways to get to the max level pretty fast. Well, I haven't played WoW for a long time, I'm more into csgo because I understood that it's possible to make money by selling skins, but that's just my opinion about leveling system in WoW, and I'm pretty sure that it would take me months to get to the max level even now.
      lol ^^
      the grind for skins is more a time waste then an actual income.
      im not sure if this even can cover the electricity.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SHARKY: removed spam link from quote ().

• You did a normal dungeon and it was easy? What else is new? Leveling up is supposed to be easy, so it appeals to a wider market than just hardcore players.

Normal dungeons are easy because it’s the easiest difficulty. Level to 60 and do mythics before you whine, please. If it is still not enough for you, please try WoW TBC Classic, I think it is the absolute peak of World of Warcraft gameplay-wise.