Neutralize regen in CDG

    • Corrupted Dungeons
    • Alysandra wrote:

      moking wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      guy started each fight with me at 20-30% Hp
      Maybe you should have just ate soup LOL.
      Maybe, but again, No.
      you need to bring regen food as well as your combat food in your inventory if you're going to CD. you eat your combat food at start of dungeon, switch to regen food in slot, when you invade/ get invaded eat regen food when you or opponent is resetting and out of combat, switch back to combat food and eat when hp is full, swtich back to regen food. Break crystals if you cant kill. Idk why this thread is still going though, reset meta is confirmed going to be deleted.
    • fip wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      moking wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      guy started each fight with me at 20-30% Hp
      Maybe you should have just ate soup LOL.
      Maybe, but again, No.
      you need to bring regen food as well as your combat food in your inventory if you're going to CD. you eat your combat food at start of dungeon, switch to regen food in slot, when you invade/ get invaded eat regen food when you or opponent is resetting and out of combat, switch back to combat food and eat when hp is full, swtich back to regen food. Break crystals if you cant kill. Idk why this thread is still going though, reset meta is confirmed going to be deleted.
      instead they're buffing merc jackets, cultist robe, and healer tenfold? yay!
      Feels bad when you're bad
    • fip wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      moking wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      guy started each fight with me at 20-30% Hp
      Maybe you should have just ate soup LOL.
      Maybe, but again, No.
      you need to bring regen food as well as your combat food in your inventory if you're going to CD. you eat your combat food at start of dungeon, switch to regen food in slot, when you invade/ get invaded eat regen food when you or opponent is resetting and out of combat, switch back to combat food and eat when hp is full, swtich back to regen food. Break crystals if you cant kill. Idk why this thread is still going though, reset meta is confirmed going to be deleted.
      It's good that reset meta is going to die out, I've said it before, If a monkey fails to catch the banana after 25 tries, making it on the 26'th try does not make him a good banana catcher.

      And no, I will not be using regen food, it's just Zzzz to try and force-fights at high hp vs low hp as a lot of these regen food players try to do.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

      HIDKstr wrote:

      Mana isn't a big deal on corrupteds, build that are mana needed use scholar sandals or lymhurst like plate forst or plateletter.
      Mana is a thing on 5s but they always use mana pasives on weapon.

      Im saying it, you prove that you don't pvp on this game.
      "use scholar sandals or lymhurst" -> Scholar makes you run slower than regular run, lym cape take up the cape slot. Cloth frost can swap the lym cape for morgana cape. The HP regen on plate doesn't come free. That's the point.
      But it's alright. Whatever you say is right. Discussion with bigots who think they're always right and everyone else are noobs is a waste of time and doesn't lead any where.
      Yet, if the devs suggested to prolongue in-combat time from 20s to 150s, wouldnt that make the HP regen highly irrelevant in CRD's?
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

      SpicyPepper wrote:

      HIDKstr wrote:

      Mana isn't a big deal on corrupteds, build that are mana needed use scholar sandals or lymhurst like plate forst or plateletter.
      Mana is a thing on 5s but they always use mana pasives on weapon.

      Im saying it, you prove that you don't pvp on this game.
      "use scholar sandals or lymhurst" -> Scholar makes you run slower than regular run, lym cape take up the cape slot. Cloth frost can swap the lym cape for morgana cape. The HP regen on plate doesn't come free. That's the point.But it's alright. Whatever you say is right. Discussion with bigots who think they're always right and everyone else are noobs is a waste of time and doesn't lead any where.
      Yet, if the devs suggested to prolongue in-combat time from 20s to 150s, wouldnt that make the HP regen highly irrelevant in CRD's?
      no, that would lead to run 3 min in circle..

      At least u could go crystal..
    • Hattenhair wrote:

      Yet, if the devs suggested to prolongue in-combat time from 20s to 150s, wouldnt that make the HP regen highly irrelevant in CRD's?
      Ok lets think about this and why its bad.

      1. Mercenary jackets 1min CDRS.
      2. Out of combat 3min time

      A bearpaws can heal with mobs or crystals and then comeback full life in other minute more with his jacket again. 20 sec its fine bro, the problem isn't that.
    • worst idea ever, it will be stun meta, DEMON CAPE + POISON + STUN 1 shoted or 50% HP less.. then windwall and hes running away for cooldowns..
      no regen ? what you gonna do start fight with 50% ? idiotic idea.

      problem in albion is with CC abilities.. why CC spell do tons of dmg.. like 1h mace E hit like truck with IFRAME and STUN..
      same was with tomb hammer.. E hit like truck.. not gonna talk about QS/GRAILSEEKER E.. this bullshit hit like fucking train :D
      CC or DMG not both.. thats why plate CC abusers are in top10 all the time..

      every single weapon with hard CC should do dmg = 0
      like frost E should do "0" dmg with 2 sec root instant cast etc.. its powerfull af..
      mace E..
      QS E..
      grailseeker 5sec root or how much si there.. should be pure CC ability not hit like truck..
      as long as CC ability do tons of dmg always will be something broken and cheese :)

      The post was edited 3 times, last by deenne ().

    • I read this thread and it honestly sound like "Something has found a way to counter my OP meta cleric robe and needs to be nerfed immediately". I swear like 50% of People I run into wear that dumb robe, because out of the 20 other options, it seems like the best for most builds. that just seems like a design flaw.
    • you are wrong is strong af but have long CDR when most CC etc bullshit abilities have less cd.. so you have 1 try and what next ? running circles as long as ur cd is back.. or what die?

      layout design is awful.. second, CC abilities do way too much dmg..
      like full cdr frost build.. uncatchable cheese, E,W out.. repeat 10x finish with Q.. bad design.. CC abilities should do minimum dmg..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by deenne ().

    • HIDKstr wrote:

      A bearpaws can heal with mobs or crystals and then comeback full life in other minute more with his jacket again. 20 sec its fine bro, the problem isn't that.
      not bearpaws, any weapon with merc jacket will be stick with crystals just incase.. it will be same cancer like was with every claymore in CD prestacking..

      thats why no regen is dumb idea.