Neutralize regen in CDG

• Corrupted Dungeons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HIDKstr wrote:

Verest wrote:

I don't understand why you wanna delete hp regen in CD when you can just use hp regen food as well and simply destroy crystals. Im not high infame CD player but as a 250k infame player on the middle level i think QS is not op enough to nerf / disable hp regen in CD
      You will anyways had -120-140% HP Regen with cabbage soup if you are cloth, compared to a plate armor player.
      If you can read this post, its the same than this but with correct argumentation.
      : Plate Regen. Argumented
      copy from linked post
      "SOLUTION:
      ARMOR: H.Regen bonus 200-220% -> H.Regen bonus 130-150%
      JACKET: H.Regen bonus 130-150% -> H.Regen bonus 130-150% (Stay the same)
      ROBE: H.Regen bonus 60-80% -> H.Regen bonus 130-150%"

So whats the point of armor types if you wanna make equal stats on them. Today we will make hp regen equal in next week mana regen equal. After 2 weeks something else like threat generating equal. At some point we could just delete all this bonuses cuz they change nothing when they are equal.

Someone above said hp regen wasn't problem for 4 years so can't we think about other solutions? Maybe increas duration of in combat status or nerf QS W spell mobility so people could chase them or have chance to avoid them and destroy crystals.
    • Verest wrote:

HIDKstr wrote:

Verest wrote:

I don't understand why you wanna delete hp regen in CD when you can just use hp regen food as well and simply destroy crystals. Im not high infame CD player but as a 250k infame player on the middle level i think QS is not op enough to nerf / disable hp regen in CD
      You will anyways had -120-140% HP Regen with cabbage soup if you are cloth, compared to a plate armor player.If you can read this post, its the same than this but with correct argumentation.
      : Plate Regen. Argumented
      copy from linked post"SOLUTION:
      ARMOR: H.Regen bonus 200-220% -> H.Regen bonus 130-150%
      JACKET: H.Regen bonus 130-150% -> H.Regen bonus 130-150% (Stay the same)
      ROBE: H.Regen bonus 60-80% -> H.Regen bonus 130-150%"

So whats the point of armor types if you wanna make equal stats on them. Today we will make hp regen equal in next week mana regen equal. After 2 weeks something else like threat generating equal. At some point we could just delete all this bonuses cuz they change nothing when they are equal.

Someone above said hp regen wasn't problem for 4 years so can't we think about other solutions? Maybe increas duration of in combat status or nerf QS W spell mobility so people could chase them or have chance to avoid them and destroy crystals.
      Are you dumb?
      Plate had adventage on: Resistances, CC, CC resistance.
      JACKETS HAD: MEDIUM EVRYTHING.
      Cloth had adventage on: Damage/Heal power, cast times.
      ????????????????}
      Stop saying non sense

And you saying "For 4 years wasn't a problem"? STFU PVEER.
      IN 2S WAS ALWAYS A PROBLEM WITH BLOODLETTER PLATES RUNNING TO RAT. S T F U BRO

Argumented points: Plate regen doesn't give any bonus more than breaking game.
      Dumb 0 sense Verest 0 argument: U WANT MANA EQUAL ToaooaO?

The post was edited 1 time, last by HIDKstr ().

• I've stumbled here by accident, lol. Just a thought - i don't really play CDs but...
      Imagine if corrupted dungeons would corrupt any CC/forced-movement to have 50% chance to grant CC/f-m immunity for ~2 sec instead. People would blame bad luck, that would be frustrating, but meta in CD would be a lot wider.
      Some builds would gain, some cheese abusers would lose and match would never be set from the beginning.

You guys all are checking some armour stats; thinking of banning food; introducing lava (which would be stupid in CD).
      Imo if RNG would be added as corruption everyone would have it bad, but no build could dominate.
    • HIDKstr wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

Yeah, that's perfectly balanced.Cloth has higher MP regen, plate has higher HP regen.
      Mana regeneration almost doesn't affect cause the mana regen its very slow already, try it u will almost not notice it. (Out of combat) Instead HP is a BIG difference
      Are you for real?? LoL "Mana regeneration almost doesn't affect cause the mana regen its very slow"

You regain your entire mana pool in 60-80 seconds. For comparison, Lymhurst cape give you 0.8 * your mana pool every ~ 150 seconds.

For some weapons the bonus MP regen from the robes make the different between running out of mana quickly and never run out of mana.

If you consume mana at a rate of 350 / min, base mana regen is around 300 / min, the 16% bonus from cloth robes make you never run out of mana.

The same for weapons that cost even more mana (e.g 400 MP / min), the bonus 16% makes your mana pool last twice as long before running empty.

For a fight that last 10 mins :D that mana regen give you ~ 3000 extra mana points to use.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • From the moment that they lower the cooldown for the reset out of combat and change the passive healing is a problem
      Is like plate in 1v1 can reset a fight and have a healer behind :D.
      Plate =HiGH ARMOR AND CC ,LOW DAMAGE
      LEATHER= MEDIUM ARMOR MEDIUM DMG MEDIUM CC
      CLOTH=HIGH DAMAGE LOW ARMOR, 0 CC
      for me it looks balance....but Health Regen should be equal to all Armors
      And Of course Plate and Leather Armor need total rework On the spells.
      Like Undead Plate that is useless,Only for Gank is Ok
      Windwall is OK but it need a rework
      Demon Plate TOTALLY USELESS
      MERCANARY=BROKEN SPELL a Nerf will be nice

And to be Honest IF the Plates HAD better Spells AS Archer I would PLAY ONLY PLATE
      NO MORE ONE SHOT AND MORE CC ON HITS AND ON THE SPELLS
    • The fact that you can still use regen-food to out-trade by simply having more mobility and doing chip damage on the enemy until they die, is absurd, that's not pvp.

If you fail 25 engages on the enemy but you can chip damage him 25 times and win on the 26'th time either by a bit of luck or chip damage them down far enough, then you're not good at pvp, you're just good at having a build with mobility and regen food, congratulations.
    • SpicyPepper wrote:

HIDKstr wrote:

SpicyPepper wrote:

Yeah, that's perfectly balanced.Cloth has higher MP regen, plate has higher HP regen.
      Mana regeneration almost doesn't affect cause the mana regen its very slow already, try it u will almost not notice it. (Out of combat) Instead HP is a BIG difference
      Are you for real?? LoL "Mana regeneration almost doesn't affect cause the mana regen its very slow"
      You regain your entire mana pool in 60-80 seconds. For comparison, Lymhurst cape give you 0.8 * your mana pool every ~ 150 seconds.

For some weapons the bonus MP regen from the robes make the different between running out of mana quickly and never run out of mana.

If you consume mana at a rate of 350 / min, base mana regen is around 300 / min, the 16% bonus from cloth robes make you never run out of mana.

The same for weapons that cost even more mana (e.g 400 MP / min), the bonus 16% makes your mana pool last twice as long before running empty.

For a fight that last 10 mins :D that mana regen give you ~ 3000 extra mana points to use.
      Mana isn't a big deal on corrupteds, build that are mana needed use scholar sandals or lymhurst like plate forst or plateletter.

Mana is a thing on 5s but they always use mana pasives on weapon.

Im saying it, you prove that you don't pvp on this game.
    • HIDKstr wrote:

Mana isn't a big deal on corrupteds, build that are mana needed use scholar sandals or lymhurst like plate forst or plateletter.
      Mana is a thing on 5s but they always use mana pasives on weapon.

Im saying it, you prove that you don't pvp on this game.
      "use scholar sandals or lymhurst" -> Scholar makes you run slower than regular run, lym cape take up the cape slot. Cloth frost can swap the lym cape for morgana cape. The HP regen on plate doesn't come free. That's the point.

But it's alright. Whatever you say is right. Discussion with bigots who think they're always right and everyone else are noobs is a waste of time and doesn't lead any where.
      Max spec 700/700 in staff, hammer, mace, and spear tree.
      Max spec 800/800 in all head, chest, shoes pieces.
      Max spec potions crafters.
    • moking wrote:

Alysandra wrote:

So should we just take the silence from SBI that they ultimatly don't care about abusive "pvp" tactics like healing and regen in corrupted?
      literally nothing stopping you from eating cabbage soup to take away opponents regen advantage.
      That's not true, I'm stopping me.

I don't want to sink to that level to be depended on a regen-food to "win" fights.

Simply said, If a monkey fail to catch the banana 10 times but on the 11'th try makes it, Is he a good banana catcher?

And it's also not healthy gameplay, It forces specific food to be "mandatory" to have a chance at winning a fight where it should be a test of skills, not who brought the most food to rotate and eat to gain advantages.
    • Alysandra wrote:

Yea that's called being dumb.

Alysandra wrote:

And it's also not healthy gameplay, It forces specific food to be "mandatory" to have a chance at winning a fight where it should be a test of skills, not who brought the most food to rotate and eat to gain advantages.
      Your right , we should disable all food in corrupted dungeons. Make it an even playing field. XD
    • moking wrote:

Alysandra wrote:

Yea that's called being dumb.

Alysandra wrote:

Your right , we should disable all food in corrupted dungeons. Make it an even playing field. XD
      It's dumb? For you maybe, but i'm not going to go down that path of playing with regen food to "outplay" (kek) regen reseting fights

Is that how it is for you? It's either fully to the left or fully to the right? What a sad way of looking at things and a sad sad way to try and argue. take care.
    • moking wrote:

Alysandra wrote:

So should we just take the silence from SBI that they ultimatly don't care about abusive "pvp" tactics like healing and regen in corrupted?
      literally nothing stopping you from eating cabbage soup to take away opponents regen advantage.
      Ok big dumb, lest do the math.

Im a cloth cleric robe player and i had a 70% HP regen bonus.
      My enemy its any mobility build with knight armor and he has 210% HP Regen

Even if we both had cabbage soup eated he will had 140% Advantage.

Even if i, as cloth player with a 10% Mana regen adventage and 140% disadventage on hp regen can get out of combat, we will be able to regen faster than me, more if he trows a poison on me cause posion only count as inciial damage for the owner, and 8sc to the victim.

What i want to say:
      Playing any DOT will leave your enemy in combat for the DOT duration. But not to you. (PROBLEM N1)
      If both players had cabbage plate player had adventage anyways (Problem N2)
      Even if the plate player with less mana regen runs out of mana, common run its 0 mana or scholar will gift free mana. (Problem N3)

1V1 with this regen difference its a big deal.
      Mana isn't cause mobility builds always will play scholar cause they don't need common run against almost every pvp weapon. More now in next patch cause BPaws (Fastest chaser) will get big nerf on W.

Mana difference
      - Mana is a issue on 5s, players use always mana passive. (If you play 5s you know it, same with 20s and 10s)
      - Mana isn't a issue on 1v1 cause big mobility builds always will play scholar and meta proves that: Platefrost, Plateletter, quarterstaff, Tombhammer.
      - Mana is a issue in 2s but only for healers, they play lym cape or mana pots.
      Having more mana regen isn't big deal in a non-reset scenario and reset scenarios cause the difference is a 10% of 5.0 aprox (1350 ip).
      Not like HP regen cause its more than a 100% difference

Then if you don't like my old idea @Verest what about just having 20% difference between every armor? More balanced and not stupid?
      A plate armor will still had 40% adventage if its like this

The post was edited 3 times, last by HIDKstr ().

• HIDKstr wrote:

Even if i, as cloth player with a 10% Mana regen adventage and 140% disadventage on hp regen can get out of combat, we will be able to regen faster than me, more if he trows a poison on me cause posion only count as inciial damage for the owner, and 8sc to the victim.
      You do realize you have to be a good distance away from your opponent to be considered out of combat right ? He still has to travel that distance back to you. This gives you more than enough time to regen with cabbage soup, Your math therefore is irrelevant to how it plays out in game. It would only be relevant if his regen speed was more than triple yours and he had a way to instantly close the gap before your health filled.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

The post was edited 1 time, last by moking ().

• moking wrote:

You do realize you have to be a good distance away from your opponent to be considered out of combat right ? He still has to travel that distance back to you. This gives you more than enough time to regen with cabbage soup, Your math therefore is irrelevant to how it plays out in game. It would only be relevant if his regen speed was more than triple yours and he had a way to instantly close the gap before your health filled.

Lmao, you don't even play cds or what
    • moking wrote:

HIDKstr wrote:

This just shows you don't play CD's.