Nickname

• Hello dear Albion developers!
    When I started playing this game a year ago, I could not even imagine that this game has a huge ARCH alliance, which is famous for its meanness, and everyone dislikes him, so I made the name of my character - ArchRice. Now, after a year of playing, I no longer have enough nerves, all players associate my nickname with this alliance, and therefore I face rudeness and bullying from ordinary players.
    Please, please create an opportunity to change character name! I can’t put up with it anymore, I’m really tired of hearing offensive jokes and bullying about the nickname in my direction.
    I ask you to treat my problem with understanding and all seriousness!

Upd 2021.05.04 - Especially for those who are worried about the reputation of a nickname - devs can make a history of nicknames in your account right next to the line with the fame, implement it as in Steam, but without the opportunity to clear nickname history! It is extremely easy to do.
    And you can make this function worth 5000 gold to withdraw silver from the game. It can also be done so that the nickname can be changed only a limited number of times - for example only 5 times for 1 character.
    Please we need this function!!

The post was edited 5 times, last by ArchRice ().

• Midgard wrote:

Ytka wrote:

I totally agree that this will help a lot of players
    Yeah. Especially players who have stolen from and scammed guilds or other players. No accountability if you can change your name. No thanks.
    Сorrelation is inevitable in any statistic, but what have to do players like me?
    I just want have another nickname, without a-word at it.
    Especially I'm already very tired of my nickname, I really want a new one!

Guys who care about it please support this topic with your comment!
  • Midgard wrote:

Ytka wrote:

Yeah. Especially players who have stolen from and scammed guilds or other players. No accountability if you can change your name. No thanks.
    If you are ignorant enough to get scammed, its your own fault and deal with it. You are actually stupid if u trust someone u have not known in real life for 1000 years. So yes, I think SBI should allow name changes. Or better option, a compromise, even if u change ur nickname, if u go to their stats, it shows that characters original name (first name he used).
    Check out my Hellgate videos! ➜ youtube.com/LegalAlbion
    Join Largest Public Hellgate Discord! ➜ [url='https://discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB']discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB[/url]
  • LegaI wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Ytka wrote:

If you are ignorant enough to get scammed, its your own fault and deal with it. You are actually stupid if u trust someone u have not known in real life for 1000 years. So yes, I think SBI should allow name changes. Or better option, a compromise, even if u change ur nickname, if u go to their stats, it shows that characters original name (first name he used).
    ++++ Good idea!
  • Join arch and embrace it :P

but yeah, cannot change nick because of reputation/scumbags out there but in extreme cases like yours there should be option to write a ticket and get the name reset from some game master,

they could google your nickname to see if you are not tryin to avoid bad reputation, there are blacklists of scumbags on forums out there
  • Kurwiu wrote:

Join arch and embrace it :P

but yeah, cannot change nick because of reputation/scumbags out there but in extreme cases like yours there should be option to write a ticket and get the name reset from some game master,

they could google your nickname to see if you are not tryin to avoid bad reputation, there are blacklists of scumbags on forums out there
    I contacted support and they answered me this -

SUPPORT wrote:

"Unfortunately, the only way to get a character with a more preferred name is to remake your character. We understand that this may not be the ideal solution for you, but it is the only method.
    We're sorry we couldn't help with this request. If there's anything else that we can help you with, please feel free to let us know."
    I was very angry when I was answered in this way several times, I really didn't know how to be and what to do, but then support sent me this

SUPPORT wrote:

If this is a feature you would like to see, we recommend you post this feedback on our feedback forum here: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…d/5-Feedback-Suggestions/

This ensures that both our developers and other players will be able to see and comment on this feedback.

Feel free to write back should you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns.
    And now I'm here.

I really hope SBI will notice this topic and can find a solution to my problem!
    I am overwhelmed by the fact that I cannot change my nickname even with the help of a support ?(
  • Midgard wrote:

Ytka wrote:

look at tibia, you can type current name on website and there yuo can check prevois names.
    im one who will be super happy with option to change name, my name is outdated af..
    + it will make silver sink..
    just put 3k gold for rename. 0 impact for gameplay only silver sink and impact for SBI pocket.

this how it looks in tibia.

The post was edited 3 times, last by UNFM ().

• UNFM wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Ytka wrote:

look at tibia, you can type current name on website and there yuo can check prevois names.im the one who will be super happy with option to change name, my name is outdated af..
    + it will make silver sink..
    just put 3k gold for rename. 0 impact for gameplay only silver sink and impact for SBI pocket.

this how it looks in tibia.
    Agree. I hope SBI will notice this topic soon.