Elite faction mounts not able to use mount skins

• Elite faction mounts not able to use mount skins

In recent update SBI confirmed the possibility to use Mount skins in conjunction with Elite Faction Mount. But this isnt working at all.

The proof here:
      albiononline.com/en/changelog/CALL%20TO%20ARMS%20UPDATE

I can imagine this hurts every invester quite a lot that based decisions on the official website. :(

Any chance anyone from Albion can confirm or deny this as a bug?
      Images
      • text.png

20.03 kB, 932×68, viewed 62 times
      • beer.png

612.89 kB, 1,177×348, viewed 46 times
      • wolf.png

845.03 kB, 1,318×411, viewed 45 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by ReportedForJuty ().

• Hey there,

there seems like a miscommunication happened on our part. The Elite Faction Mounts (all T8 variants) are not supposed to use mount skins, similar to battle mounts.

Only the T5 variants are eligible for mount skins. We will correct the patchnotes accordingly, so thanks for the report!
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

there seems like a miscommunication happened on our part. The Elite Faction Mounts (all T8 variants) are not supposed to use mount skins, similar to battle mounts.

Only the T5 variants are eligible for mount skins. We will correct the patchnotes accordingly, so thanks for the report!
      So you are telling me the "elite" mount can't use the skin but the "plebian" mount can? How does this make any sense?

Not to mention the mounts are undertuned for the hype built around them.

You can't reroll quality so the T8 normal Dire-Bear has more value for transport,.

The Caerleon "ganking" mount stops to cast the ability and has a 5 sec re-start to get into run mode and is a glorified speed-run mount in it's current state.

The Jump-Off ability of Fort Sterling and Lymhurts are undertuned.

Don't get me wrong, I love the patch, the new faction offers a lot of fun fights, but where are the castle fights? where are the territory controls that feels important? what more will keep us hooked into the faction fighthing?
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

I know the "false" information on the official website wasnt intended to harm hard working investers.

But sadly it does. It costed multiple people "of which i know of" hundreds of millions (myself included), possibile Billions in game silver.
      So sorry to say, but i have lost my fate in this game if i cant even rely on the official website anymore. Sorry won't help. Don't get me wrong.