Group PVE healer, what is better between Nature and Holy?

• Group PVE healer, what is better between Nature and Holy?

As the title, just about PVE group of 4-6 guys, what is better?

Nature healer with Wild staff has great E skill. But sometime it will lack of health regen if tank got hit hard.

So what about Holy, do they better? Because I think Holy healer is less group heal skill as nature, right?
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

Great Nature or Divine are the 2 best healing staves (for incubus tanks).

The Divine is a bit "easier" with the beam on W, but Great Nature is better/safer for getting dove, imo.
      Probably the two worst staves all around.
      Holy has super high healing output on Q so 1 handed holy should always be priorized, and for Nature Druidic, 1h nature and even Wild are waaaaay better than Great Nature.
      The issue with your stance about divine and great nature, is the idea that you have to use your E at all times, wich is wrong: Healing is mostly Q and W work, and E has to be USEFUL, not "situational".
      @maxforummfv just use either 1handed holy with censer in offhand, or 1handed nature/druidic with censer in offhand. The difference is huge between that andany two handed stick.

There is a reason why endgame PvE don't use neither Divine Staff nor Great Nature, and that's not even considering how those two staves are not used in any PvP content other than Corrupted Dungeon.
    • maxforummfv wrote:

As the title, just about PVE group of 4-6 guys, what is better?

Nature healer with Wild staff has great E skill. But sometime it will lack of health regen if tank got hit hard.

So what about Holy, do they better? Because I think Holy healer is less group heal skill as nature, right?
      graveguard helmet, druidic robe, and wild staff can actually keep a tank up. Even in lower ip
      Be mindful of your HP though when using graveguard helm. When you unlock protection of nature, nature gets much more viable.
    • Gabumon wrote:

There is a reason why endgame PvE don't use neither Divine Staff nor Great Nature, and that's not even considering how those two staves are not used in any PvP content other than Corrupted Dungeon.
      Because you dont pull 2 whole groups of mobs in Ava and you cant switch tanks in GRD as you only have 4 or 5 people. You need burst heal and/or shields to buff their EHP while your beam stacks builds or HoT slowly heals.
    • and what if There is no tanker in party?

PVE is sometime crazy, you know. Not everytime a party has a tanker, may be bunch of DPS and me. So the argo can be any of them at anytime. And it make me hard to save all if just use Q and W. That why I like E of Wild Staff.

Guide me this situation.
    • maxforummfv wrote:

and what if There is no tanker in party?

PVE is sometime crazy, you know. Not everytime a party has a tanker, may be bunch of DPS and me. So the argo can be any of them at anytime. And it make me hard to save all if just use Q and W. That why I like E of Wild Staff.

Guide me this situation.
      I would leave the party and find a new one. You are just wasting time. If you don't have a tank you will pull aggro with amount of healing required.
    • Divine Staff is preferable for PVE because it is stronger at solo healing. The nature staffs are better at group healing. Since most of the key healing in PVE is for the tank, the solo heal factor is key.

Also, healing with holy staffs is easier mechanically because it is more reactive and the spells do not depend on one another. With nature staffs you need to predict damage and pre-heal, as well as mix spells because they build on stacks. Doing all this is harder than holy which is more point and click.

The main drawback of holy is that it is less mobile because you have to stand in one place when you do your channeled heal. Move and the spell is cancelled. By comparison, nature healing is instant so you can move around constantly. In PVE this is usually not key factor because once you know the fights, you can figure out where to stand so you don't have to move much.
    • maxforummfv wrote:

and what if There is no tanker in party?

Guide me this situation.
      I recommend to put 1 of the dps players on soldier armor to pull and maintain aggro. It's definitely possible to do dungeons like this.

- Hellements
    • Depends on your team and how you like to play.

Divine staff is the best staff for group dungeon healing. You wait until the tank round up the mobs, and use Air compressor, or snare charge if he prefers. He will be really low at that time from getting the mobs together, so you E him with shield, Q and Holy beam. Or depending on the pull just E and holy beam. No secret. Since the shield is really good, you don't need complementary healing or shielding on any other part of your gear. That lets you focus it purely on defences skills or whatever you wan to level (as long as you have cloth as armor). Thats why I think the divine wins as best pve staff for group dungeons. Now having stuff like a graveguard helm, guardian helmet can make life easier and help save a situation in case a pull goes wrong, or anything. But you can easily keep the tank alive with just the staff.

Others holy staff and also do the job, but not as easy and braindead as the divine.

As for needing group healing, in a decent ff group, ur job as healer is keeping the tank and yourself alive. The DPS should pay attention and not take dmg from aoe spells. You can give theam a Q if you can do, but it's their fault if they die to aoe or hit to early and steal aggro from tank.

As for nature.

All nature staff have more group heal than holy, so makes easier for the DPS cause they don't need to play so much atention to position only to cd's.. But it lacks a big heal or shield like holy staff. So you need to be more carefull with healing the tank. But things like graveguard helm or guardian helmet can make up for it. Great nature is easy to heal, you wait for tank to use air or snare, and then use E on him, put one or two stack, protection of nature and put him to 3 stacks. With a good tank wearing t8 equivalent gear I ran great nature with breeze instead of protection of nature to keep the party with stacks all the time, and it was easy..