Alt account must need premium?

• Alt account must need premium?

I want to create alt aacout to run more island so here are my questions.
      1. IF I play two accounts on the same pc at the some time just to let my main acc give money to alt acc to buy a guild island without getting my alt account a premium will I get banned?
      2. Do I need to keep my alt account with active Premium or I just need to buy it 1 time in a life if I need to play them together on the Sam pc at the same time to do some trading and islands issues after the first premium expired?
      3. After I have finished my island building I no longer need to play the alt account since my main account already have the access, do I still need to buy premium for my alt account to let my main aacout get access to the island?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kassty ().

• Kassty wrote:

I want to create alt aacout to run more island
      To buy a personal island, the alt character must have premium status, for a guild island you do not need premium status.

Kassty wrote:

1. IF I play two accounts on the same pc at the some time just to let my main acc give money to alt acc to buy a guild island without getting my alt account a premium will I get banned?
      If you want to be a log-in with two characters on one PC, both must have premium status so that they can both be ON at the same time.
      It is not possible to be ON from one PC both with a character that has premium status and at the same time with a character that does not have premium status.
      Also cooperation of two characters (you and your alt character) is possible, but only in cities, on islands ..
      In OW, it's against the rules and you risk being banned.

Kassty wrote:

2. Do I need to keep my alt account with active Premium or I just need to buy it 1 time in a life if I need to play them together on the Sam pc at the same time to do some trading and islands issues after the first premium expired?
      As I wrote above, both must have premium status active if they want to be ON simultaneously on one PC.
      However, if you buy a personal island or guild island with an alt character, these islands will remain with you even after the expiration of the premium status.

Kassty wrote:

3. After I have finished my island building I no longer need to play the alt account since my main account already have the access, do I still need to buy premium for my alt account to let my main aacout get access to the island?
      No.

I hope, I didn't forget anything, if so, I'm sure someone will add ..
    • CassX wrote:

Kassty wrote:

I want to create alt aacout to run more island
      To buy a personal island, the alt character must have premium status, for a guild island you do not need premium status.

Kassty wrote:

If you want to be a log-in with two characters on one PC, both must have premium status so that they can both be ON at the same time.It is not possible to be ON from one PC both with a character that has premium status and at the same time with a character that does not have premium status.
      Also cooperation of two characters (you and your alt character) is possible, but only in cities, on islands ..
      In OW, it's against the rules and you risk being banned.

Kassty wrote:

As I wrote above, both must have premium status active if they want to be ON simultaneously on one PC.However, if you buy a personal island or guild island with an alt character, these islands will remain with you even after the expiration of the premium status.

Kassty wrote:

No.

I hope, I didn't forget anything, if so, I'm sure someone will add ..

CassX wrote:

It is not possible to be ON from one PC both with a character that has premium status and at the same time with a character that does not have premium status.
      Thank you for replying. I just want to know why it is not possible to do that. I will get banned immediately or I will get kicked from servers immediately if I try to play 2 accounts with 1 having premium and another not having on the same pc at the same time.
    • @Kassty
      So now I'm really surprised ...!
      In the past (and not so long ago) when you were ON with one character and you wanted to go ON with another who didn't have premium status (one PC, different accounts), the log-in game wrote you a message like "for log-in more characters at the same time need each character to have active premium status "(or something similar, the exact wording I don't know now ..).
      Now I was trying to give you a picture of the message, but I'm completely surprised the game let me into the game even though my alt character doesn't have active premium status.
      I'm absolutely sure that it didn't work out before and that the game didn't let you into the game if one of your characters didn't have active premium status.
      So either it's a bug, or SBI changed it (but if I'm not mistaken, nothing was written about it in any patch notes ..)

Since I'm quite surprised by this, can any moderator please write about what it is? (is this a bug or is this change permanent?)
      @SHARKY @Evas_Flarelight
    • CassX wrote:

@Kassty
      So now I'm really surprised ...!
      In the past (and not so long ago) when you were ON with one character and you wanted to go ON with another who didn't have premium status (one PC, different accounts), the log-in game wrote you a message like "for log-in more characters at the same time need each character to have active premium status "(or something similar, the exact wording I don't know now ..).
      Now I was trying to give you a picture of the message, but I'm completely surprised the game let me into the game even though my alt character doesn't have active premium status.
      I'm absolutely sure that it didn't work out before and that the game didn't let you into the game if one of your characters didn't have active premium status.
      So either it's a bug, or SBI changed it (but if I'm not mistaken, nothing was written about it in any patch notes ..)

Since I'm quite surprised by this, can any moderator please write about what it is? (is this a bug or is this change permanent?)
      @SHARKY @Evas_Flarelight
      Heya @CassX,

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been changed. You need premium status on both characters if you want to login on the same PC. It's also mentioned in the Terms and Conditions:

Albion Online Terms and Conditions wrote:

11.2 Multiple registrations, as well as setting up and operating multiple User Accounts at our Services are allowed. However, if the User is playing the Game with multiple Characters at the same time, all of the following rules must be followed: i) the Characters may not interact or cooperate with each other if they are located outside of a city, hideout, personal island, or guild island, ii) the Characters may not engage in combat together, iii) the Characters may not act as scouts for each other, iv) the Characters must have active Premium status.