Life Touch bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Life Touch bug

• Life Touch removes 1-h curse death mark, when life touch clearly states it removes all debuffs except Damage over Time.
      • Curse Death mark over the course of set Time does Damage based on the number of curse stacks.
      • Curse Death mark is similar to light Crossbow E which over the course of Time the Bomb explodes and does Damage, yet you can't lifetouch cleanse a light crossbow bomb,even though these two skills are similar in nature.
      • Curse death mark already has a hard counter with guardian helm , lifetouch has the same cooldown as Death mark E shutting down the weapon atm.
    • i don t think is a bug but ye it s a shit that they can remove an E within 5secs after cast that is already hardcountered by so many things . I didnt knew it but today a guy inside a CD cleansed my E all the times using the Cleanse spell of a skinner cap.... a fking gatherer cap that has 2 of the best skills on the game (soldier helm and merc hood) and that can Cleanse a cursed E...
    • 1. isnt a bug (every cleanse can do that)

2. 1h curse E does ~2.5x more dmg than 1h xbow E. If ur skill does more dmg, must have more counters.

3. even with lifetouch being the main meta for healer in 2s, it isnt a big deal for a good (or God) 1h curse player. If u are just spaming random dmg, yeah, u will never will win against a lifetouch. Pro tip: u just need 1 good E to kill.

4. is just a description problem
    • Aynraynd wrote:

1. isnt a bug (every cleanse can do that)

2. 1h curse E does ~2.5x more dmg than 1h xbow E. If ur skill does more dmg, must have more counters.

3. even with lifetouch being the main meta for healer in 2s, it isnt a big deal for a good (or God) 1h curse player. If u are just spaming random dmg, yeah, u will never will win against a lifetouch. Pro tip: u just need 1 good E to kill.

nope, its a bug if every cleanse can cleanse the curse E then that means it's not considered a DoT , the bug is that the curse is isn't coded as a DoT therefore it needs to be fixed, for some reason they coded the curse E as a debuff even though it does damage on its own even with 0 stacks on target.
    • Hey there,

for consistency and transparency sake we'll have game design have a look at these spells and how they behave when being cleansed. I can't confirm yet how they want them to behave, but you'll very likely see them in a balancing chance once a decision on this was made.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
    • Tempei wrote:

Aynraynd wrote:

1. isnt a bug (every cleanse can do that)

nope, its a bug if every cleanse can cleanse the curse E then that means it's not considered a DoT , the bug is that the curse is isn't coded as a DoT therefore it needs to be fixed, for some reason they coded the curse E as a debuff even though it does damage on its own even with 0 stacks on target.
      U can say "1h curse E is a debuff that let the Q curses do +% dmg after 4s (even with zero stacks), and wont be considered a DoT. As said in [4], is just a description problem. There is a lot of these.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aynraynd ().

• Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

for consistency and transparency sake we'll have game design have a look at these spells and how they behave when being cleansed. I can't confirm yet how they want them to behave, but you'll very likely see them in a balancing chance once a decision on this was made.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
      Any update on the matter? As you can see death curse is classified as damage not a Debuff ,a debuff is like armor pierce with the purple text, death curse doesn't have that purple text, so by definition it should not be cleansed by life touch or any other cleanse skill because death curse is a damage skill not a debuff. It's been 3 months since i posted this would like to know if its in the works of getting fixed.

• Aynraynd wrote:

U just dont understand the game enough. Doest makes the effort explain more than i did. U just want ur main wp becomes op.

Aynraynd wrote:

U can say "1h curse E is a debuff that let the Q curses do +% dmg after 4s (even with zero stacks), and wont be considered a DoT. As said in [4], is just a description problem. There is a lot of these.
      If it is a description problem then it confirms it's a bug, since it's not working as intended, yes there is a lot of these that is why there's a forum for them, although i find it hard to believe it takes 3 + months to fix this if it was just a description problem.