Re: Lost items

    • Kutluca1453 wrote:

      Neguita and LORDxAIZEN I lost everything because of these two motherfuckers. and deleted the game. They pushed me out of the t5 zone and dragged me to t6 and I was dead. this is a stupid game. i hate I couldn't play a quiet game because of this dog. cowardly dogs
      Go into the setting Notification and remove "Always" on Entering Red Zone, that way you will be promoted a message when you enter red zone making it impossible to drag you into the red zone.

      I know it sucks when people do this kinda scummy things, but don't give up, grow stronger and take revenge further down the line on gankers like that.
    • Alysandra wrote:

      Kutluca1453 wrote:

      Neguita and LORDxAIZEN I lost everything because of these two motherfuckers. and deleted the game. They pushed me out of the t5 zone and dragged me to t6 and I was dead. this is a stupid game. i hate I couldn't play a quiet game because of this dog. cowardly dogs
      Go into the setting Notification and remove "Always" on Entering Red Zone, that way you will be promoted a message when you enter red zone making it impossible to drag you into the red zone.
      I know it sucks when people do this kinda scummy things, but don't give up, grow stronger and take revenge further down the line on gankers like that.
      thank you but i lost exactly 12m. all my enthusiasm is over. i don't like pvp. looting makes me peaceful but they don't give me rest
    • Alysandra wrote:

      Kutluca1453 wrote:

      Neguita and LORDxAIZEN I lost everything because of these two motherfuckers. and deleted the game. They pushed me out of the t5 zone and dragged me to t6 and I was dead. this is a stupid game. i hate I couldn't play a quiet game because of this dog. cowardly dogs
      Go into the setting Notification and remove "Always" on Entering Red Zone, that way you will be promoted a message when you enter red zone making it impossible to drag you into the red zone.
      I know it sucks when people do this kinda scummy things, but don't give up, grow stronger and take revenge further down the line on gankers like that.
      now i hate albion. and I will not play anymore. rabid dogs eat each other. drooling from their mouth
    • Alysandra wrote:

      I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game?

      And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on entering red, you picked Always.
      the game's fault. It's funny to be pushed over and over by another actor. Calm players should have an advantage over dogs. i love albion. booty is fun. It's good to buy luxury items, buy luxury beds and have fun. no p2w. I even bought an island and I've been playing for 2 years. but it doesn't make me happy anymore. The style of entertainment depends on the person.
    • Kutluca1453 wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game?

      And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on entering red, you picked Always.
      the game's fault. It's funny to be pushed over and over by another actor. Calm players should have an advantage over dogs. i love albion. booty is fun. It's good to buy luxury items, buy luxury beds and have fun. no p2w. I even bought an island and I've been playing for 2 years. but it doesn't make me happy anymore. The style of entertainment depends on the person.

      You have the option to turn off auto-entering dangerous zones.

      You clicked on that, how is that the game's fault?

      Sure, the gankers are dicks, but just don't click always on the pop-up's for entering red.
    • Alysandra wrote:

      Kutluca1453 wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game?

      And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on entering red, you picked Always.
      the game's fault. It's funny to be pushed over and over by another actor. Calm players should have an advantage over dogs. i love albion. booty is fun. It's good to buy luxury items, buy luxury beds and have fun. no p2w. I even bought an island and I've been playing for 2 years. but it doesn't make me happy anymore. The style of entertainment depends on the person.
      You have the option to turn off auto-entering dangerous zones.

      You clicked on that, how is that the game's fault?

      Sure, the gankers are dicks, but just don't click always on the pop-up's for entering red.
      I clicked a long time ago for convenience. Of course I wouldn't click if I knew
    • Alysandra wrote:

      Kutluca1453 wrote:

      Alysandra wrote:

      I'm confused, if you don't like pvp, why would you join a full loot pvp centric game?

      And again, it's not the game's fault, you get the option to have a Yes/No/Always on entering red, you picked Always.
      the game's fault. It's funny to be pushed over and over by another actor. Calm players should have an advantage over dogs. i love albion. booty is fun. It's good to buy luxury items, buy luxury beds and have fun. no p2w. I even bought an island and I've been playing for 2 years. but it doesn't make me happy anymore. The style of entertainment depends on the person.
      You have the option to turn off auto-entering dangerous zones.

      You clicked on that, how is that the game's fault?

      Sure, the gankers are dicks, but just don't click always on the pop-up's for entering red.
      Don't expect people to read pop-ups, come on, this should be known by now lmao.
    • Midgard wrote:

      Kutluca1453 wrote:

      the game's intelligence level has dropped
      It wasnt 'the game' that turned off the notification .. it was you.
      I actually disagree there.

      Let´s be real, defending this mechanics is a bit brain dead. This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything. This just punishes players who want to play in peace, merchants and so on. And they have no means of knowing that. If you say they should, then you are stupid.

      It´s a bit suprising something like this is in the game - because this is gonna piss off new players and all those peaceful people who are scared of dying like this dude, and when they die, they are just gonna quit or complain, either way - it´s no good for anyone.

      This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything, just an obscure game mechanic that people can use to profit from noobs.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      Kutluca1453 wrote:

      the game's intelligence level has dropped
      It wasnt 'the game' that turned off the notification .. it was you.
      I actually disagree there.
      Let´s be real, defending this mechanics is a bit brain dead. This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything. This just punishes players who want to play in peace, merchants and so on. And they have no means of knowing that. If you say they should, then you are stupid.

      It´s a bit suprising something like this is in the game - because this is gonna piss off new players and all those peaceful people who are scared of dying like this dude, and when they die, they are just gonna quit or complain, either way - it´s no good for anyone.

      This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything, just an obscure game mechanic that people can use to profit from noobs.
      Yellow zone considering as dangerous zone where you can become a victim in any time. So staying afk in that zone type is a bad idea. Talking about "agressive actions should not be in yellow zone", is against game concept at all, thats why people defend that mechanic.
    • Borbarad wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      Kutluca1453 wrote:

      the game's intelligence level has dropped
      It wasnt 'the game' that turned off the notification .. it was you.
      I actually disagree there.
      Let´s be real, defending this mechanics is a bit brain dead. This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything. This just punishes players who want to play in peace, merchants and so on. And they have no means of knowing that. If you say they should, then you are stupid.

      It´s a bit suprising something like this is in the game - because this is gonna piss off new players and all those peaceful people who are scared of dying like this dude, and when they die, they are just gonna quit or complain, either way - it´s no good for anyone.

      This really shouldn´t be in the game. It´s not about skill or anything, just an obscure game mechanic that people can use to profit from noobs.
      It IS bad game design.

      Midgard wrote:

      Borbarad wrote:

      I actually disagree there.
      You can disagree all you like .. my statement was a fact
      yes, your statement was fact.

      It is still bad game design.

      Can people not just disagree to disagree?
      IGN/Discord : Ravenar#2076
      Join Albion | RP Master Thread?