Specter jacket BIGGEST nerf incoming NDA

• Combat Balance
    • Specter jacket BIGGEST nerf incoming NDA

prnt.sc/1198scn

So, 1% every 0.5s instead of 66 true damage every 0.5s, i will suppouse that it will be still true damage. So this is the most simple math

1% of 3000hp its 30, for a 2v2HG player (2200hp average) it will hit 22 instead of 66, so its a 66% Damage nerf. YEP Clock 2s will be again a full healer brainded content.

Anyways for dps comps guys, Dumbhammer with sleep W and oneshot duo will be usefull still. Letsgo to kill this dumbhealers
      ---------

New NDA its fine, i think, nerf in ZVZ and balance in other contents!

The post was edited 1 time, last by HIDKstr: Edit for changes in NDA ().

• Edit : i am dumb and didnt check math correctly : p

+ Jacket only applies to 5 targets, which makes it really bad.

This change is simply riddiculous. Hope this change wont go through, for this is simply a joke. This wont have place ANYWHERE. Maybe only in pve, not sure how it will work there.

With such nerfs, you would have to remove the damage taken and healing reduced while its on or something like this, otherwise - this is just trash. Even if you remove dmg taken and healing reduced, it would still be kinda trash. Only useful as some form of aura that lasts a long time.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7

The post was edited 2 times, last by Borbarad ().

• i agree the nerfs are too harsh for a pvp point of view

i mean compared with stalker jacker which deals 1600 magic damage over 8 seconds which is less after including resistances not to mention being purgeable
      Stalker jacker has this place as a budget specter jacket

a specter jacket deals 66 True damage every 0.5 seconds in an aura which lasts up to 20 seconds which is 40 ticks of true damage for a grand total of 2640 true damage which is enough to kill most players
      granted you would die faster as well but 20 seconds of non purgeable true damage which is quite insane for a suicide build even in small scale

this damage was even more insane a few patches ago when the true damage can be increases via generic damage increase such as keeper cape resulting in super insane suicide builds that can wipe teams

lets not forget that the damage could increase further via aoe escalation damage at the time

if this nerfs go though it will essentially destroy this jacket from a pvp point of view unless some other changes are made to counter balance it
      Check out My new Albion Online Expansion idea 4 thread:
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143592-Albion-Online-Expansion-Idea-4/
    • And it got nerfed harshly recently. I wasn´t happy about the nerf. For the nerf impacted power an individual could unleash and instead it gave more power to people with low skill.
      How ? Because if you hit 100% dmg or very high dmg increase, you could have dealt nice damage before that nerf. But after nerf, base damage was heavily increased, so that people can just brainlessly turn on jacket, run around and wreak havock with just a single button - and that sucks.

With specter jacket dead, that´s even less power individual will have, sadge. I always liked impacting battles, and with this gone, one less way of impacting battle greatly.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Normaly i am in favour of changes devs do or at least can understand some reason how ever small behind it but there are times like this where even i cannot understand the devs

i mean in group fights specter jacket is a high impact high risk high reward ability
      even with the hellgate meta with staff of balance and hellion hood combo which makes this jacket OP in hellgates

this nerf is abit much for the pvp side of things because after this nerf to get even the sligthest value you need hit at least 3 ppl
      the hp drain is just too much to justify running it in a 1v1 or 2v2
      Check out My new Albion Online Expansion idea 4 thread:
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/143592-Albion-Online-Expansion-Idea-4/
    • Borbarad wrote:

And it got nerfed harshly recently. I wasn´t happy about the nerf. For the nerf impacted power an individual could unleash and instead it gave more power to people with low skill.How ? Because if you hit 100% dmg or very high dmg increase, you could have dealt nice damage before that nerf. But after nerf, base damage was heavily increased, so that people can just brainlessly turn on jacket, run around and wreak havock with just a single button - and that sucks.

With specter jacket dead, that´s even less power individual will have, sadge. I always liked impacting battles, and with this gone, one less way of impacting battle greatly.
      less individual power in big battles is if I interpret correctly exactly where this game is going.

GVG etc, all goes to Zerg. So the nerv an individual or a small group can do to a huge ZvZ is well deserved if the strategy is to be executed.

So - all good here
    • Borbarad wrote:

It´s not 66 true damage. The damage is actually much higher, as it scales with IP.

So 5.3 specter jacket with max spec hits for 125 true damage per second.
      So if someone has lets say 2500 HP, 1% is 25 hp. So the nerf would actually be 80% dmg - and also it only applies to 5 targets, which is even more of a nerf.
      No xD Specter doesn't scale with IP. Start reading correcty.

Its 66 in every tier, and scales IP VS MOBS.
    • HIDKstr wrote:

No xD Specter doesn't scale with IP. Start reading correcty.
      Its 66 in every tier, and scales IP VS MOBS.
      Indeed, how the hell did i miss that. Damn it lol.

Oh well .Either way, specter jacket needs to be changed, as this would just kill it completely.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Borbarad ().

• HIDKstr wrote:

prnt.sc/1198scn

So, 1% every 0.5s instead of 66 true damage every 0.5s, i will suppouse that it will be still true damage. So this is the most simple math

1% of 3000hp its 30, for a 2v2HG player (2200hp average) it will hit 22 instead of 66, so its a 66% Damage nerf. YEP Clock 2s will be again a full healer brainded content.

Anyways for dps comps guys, Dumbhammer with sleep W and oneshot duo will be usefull still. Letsgo to kill this dumbhealers
      true, but look at lifesteal food and smallscale/zvzs specter jacket was like old hellion + was unpurgable.
      so u have two choice, nerf jacket or food. what will have less impact overall ? I think nerf jacket.
    • UNFM wrote:

HIDKstr wrote:

prnt.sc/1198scn

true, but look at lifesteal food and smallscale/zvzs specter jacket was like old hellion + was unpurgable.so u have two choice, nerf jacket or food. what will have less impact overall ? I think nerf jacket.
      ¿? xD Did u even read the NDA? LOL

They already put a enemy cap of 5.
    • HIDKstr wrote:

UNFM wrote:

HIDKstr wrote:

prnt.sc/1198scn

true, but look at lifesteal food and smallscale/zvzs specter jacket was like old hellion + was unpurgable.so u have two choice, nerf jacket or food. what will have less impact overall ? I think nerf jacket.
      ¿? xD Did u even read the NDA? LOL
      They already put a enemy cap of 5.
      yea lool overall its good change.
      no more braindead lifesteal food 1 button DPS
      impossible to outheal and impossible to dodge..
      better go spam some stuff for claymore buff etc cuz like I see u like braindead items. click 1 button and collect loot LUL
    • the biggest possible nerf specter was going to see in a long time became a interesting change for non zvz content. really like the change now that it's 2% instead of 1%.

3300 hp is the threshold for doing the same amount of prerework damage which is a reasonable point imo, specter never scaled well in high ip and was overtuned in low ip.

the 5 person maximum effect and nonstackability keeps this from breaking another zvz meta.

the cleric cowl interaction was a silly fun thing in the game that got patched out but the burning icecube is back and i am here for it.
    • UNFM wrote:

HIDKstr wrote:

The funny part is that you think that
      Im thinking nothing, Im saying what im reading from your posts about swords baby cry.
      Why do you erase the half of my comment to look cool xD? Fucking idiot, what i mean with that is: Your noob mind without knowledge think in something like "Swords are fine this guy is crying" and you still comented it; But facts:

There is 0 fight swords in top 100 murdelledger (MMR of 1v1) Excluding prestackers broadswords [Only 3, full prestack strat})
      There is plenty of post of the bad state of swords
      More speed attack/less basicDamage is less damage in a kitting scenerio PVP
      Sword got a terrible nerf on parry strike hitting 1/4 than before
      So... Yeah such a baby cry for saying facts on my post like: Fire need buffs, plate regen its non-sense, sword are bad in w's and charges RN, etc.

Lol. Such a noob you are BUDYYY. Now with facts, you are just a 0iq troll go to troll to another post like always you do with 0iq comments

The post was edited 1 time, last by HIDKstr ().

• HIDKstr wrote:

Why do you erase the half of my comment to look cool xD?
      there was "," so end of sentence and I was talking about u trying to put in my mind/mounth.
      you are baby cry about swords cuz sbi nerfd them from braindead overpowered to skilled..
      about parry:

• Parry Strike: 100% (unchanged)

the strongest skill in whole game reflect 100% incoming dmg is only no longer modifier by armors etc.. it should be fixed long time ago not reflect stacking and reflect 400% or more.

swords were racing car in CD and every single noob was able to hold 3 stacks there was/is that many shit to prestack.. not gonna talk about movement speed 3 stacks almost same speed as regular run looks balanced for me.
      claymore E range out from screen another balanced skill oh and it was uninterruptible.
      why people stoped play claymore ? cuz now you need skill to be good as claymore.
      thats a people behavior jumping from overpowered bullshit to another overpowered bullshit.

about jacket 1% was waaaaaaaaaay too low dmg but now we got 2% looks OK decent dmg, possible to outheal and outsustain.

ps. thats why this game is dog shit cuz of people like u barking about low skill req weapons to play.. why u cry about specter nerf cuz is suuper strong and is almost impossible to outheal and outsustain.. after nerf u can be countered like bith :)
      and the worst part is sbi will listen baby cries like u and will make this game more and more dog shit :)
    • UNFM wrote:

HIDKstr wrote:

Why do you erase the half of my comment to look cool xD?
      there was "," so end of sentence and I was talking about u trying to put in my mind/mounth.you are baby cry about swords cuz sbi nerfd them from braindead overpowered to skilled..
      about parry:

• Parry Strike: 100% (unchanged

Still proving my point, you don't read NDA's and you are a noob.

It doesn't reflect 100% anyways, cause isn't true damage, do the maths and u will get like 1/3-1/4 of reflect

Plus, "Low skill weapon" Lol. Sure budy. What do you play high IQ frost? Bro its a 6 button game. Lol.

Now, about "outheal outsustain" ITS IN ZVZ u noob, the game isn't that all, there is a 2v2 meta, there is a 1v1 meta, there is a 5v5 meta... Mgod such a brain dead commenter xD

The post was edited 2 times, last by HIDKstr ().