Re: Hellions Jacket

• Re: Hellions Jacket

Rainphase wrote:

ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

He is talking about game mechanics, if you want to simply run at someone and beat them to death with your weapon you are probably going to die every single time. use some skill use some tactics. I don't know how many times I need to say this in a post.

Running at a wall head first will eventually cause it to get knocked down.. but is that really the smartest way to do it?
      I have played this game more than you will.I understand the game better most.

Your logic is flawed as melee is face tank and the ability for them to do massive damage with no mana drain.

Please don't talk unless you actually have played for several years and all aspects.

The jacket with the specter hood too op compared to other weapons.

If they don't want the nerf then bump the other builds.

I'll give you a quote " You can't carry the heart of a lion on the legs of a chicken"
      G.G.
      Bro ive been playing since 2017 and finally uninstalled yesterday because of a multitude of issues. I have WAY more game experience in all aspects than you do so don't even go there.
      You obviously don't understand the game better than most as you cannot even follow a conversation and replies.

My previous post wasn't logic it was a response to explain what someone is talking about in their post. I talk because I KNOW

Hellion with Specter is strong but lacks in several aspects and can be countered in a multitude of ways. Stop playing Merc Jacket and Hunter hood and maybe you will see the light.

Ill give you a quote.

"A Moment of thought is worth more than 10,000 ignorant words"
      Rainphase
      If you've uninstalled then you are ahead of me in that only.
      I have played longed and more amount of time not just the start date.
      I have accomplished more than you as I note all that have invested heavily and your name is not amongst them.
      Thought does not make better than 10,000 ignorant words what if the thought is ignorant your quote is a joke.
      Also tell me of this Way more experience in all aspects LMFAO.

Your just another hack that fades in and out.

G.G.
    • ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

He is talking about game mechanics, if you want to simply run at someone and beat them to death with your weapon you are probably going to die every single time. use some skill use some tactics. I don't know how many times I need to say this in a post.

Running at a wall head first will eventually cause it to get knocked down.. but is that really the smartest way to do it?
      I have played this game more than you will.I understand the game better most.
      Your logic is flawed as melee is face tank and the ability for them to do massive damage with no mana drain.

Please don't talk unless you actually have played for several years and all aspects.

I'll give you a quote " You can't carry the heart of a lion on the legs of a chicken"
      G.G.
      Bro ive been playing since 2017 and finally uninstalled yesterday because of a multitude of issues. I have WAY more game experience in all aspects than you do so don't even go there.You obviously don't understand the game better than most as you cannot even follow a conversation and replies.

My previous post wasn't logic it was a response to explain what someone is talking about in their post. I talk because I KNOW

Hellion with Specter is strong but lacks in several aspects and can be countered in a multitude of ways. Stop playing Merc Jacket and Hunter hood and maybe you will see the light.

Ill give you a quote.

Rainphase
      If you've uninstalled then you are ahead of me in that only.I have played longed and more amount of time not just the start date.
      I have accomplished more than you as I note all that have invested heavily and your name is not amongst them.
      Thought does not make better than 10,000 ignorant words what if the thought is ignorant your quote is a joke.

G.G.
      Hey everyone gets their opinion. Good luck in your life../game lol.
    • Rainphase wrote:

ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

ISTILLLOVEU wrote:

Rainphase wrote:

I have played this game more than you will.I understand the game better most.Your logic is flawed as melee is face tank and the ability for them to do massive damage with no mana drain.

G.G.
      Bro ive been playing since 2017 and finally uninstalled yesterday because of a multitude of issues. I have WAY more game experience in all aspects than you do so don't even go there.You obviously don't understand the game better than most as you cannot even follow a conversation and replies.

Ill give you a quote.

Rainphase
      If you've uninstalled then you are ahead of me in that only.I have played longed and more amount of time not just the start date.I have accomplished more than you as I note all that have invested heavily and your name is not amongst them.

G.G.
      Hey everyone gets their opinion. Good luck in your life../game lol.
      Luck is tenacity of purpose, One creates their own luck.

G.G.