How can I farm more silver and better items?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How can I farm more silver and better items?

Hello
      I'm totally new, watched some gameplay on YT
      I do not fully understand the mechanics of Albion, although I have played several similar titles before.
      I have two questions
      1 - Near which level does the farming stop taking most of the time?
      2- Is there any such moment when the game becomes simple?
      Thank you
    • Welcome to the forum @KittyMiau

For your first question, farming silver gets easier if you're a part of a guild in the riskier parts of the game. There is always safety in numbers and you'll see this when you engage in full-loot Guild vs Guild activities . As a beginner, I recommend you try doing Solo Random Dungeons in the Yellow zones, they provide decent fame and silver, this will make it easier for you to gear up and acquire any items you need. If you'd like to get a feel for 1v1 PVP, try doing Corrupted Dungeons in the Blue and Yellow zones. If you have a friend or guildmate with you, try the Hellgates found in the Blue or Yellow zones.

For your second question, the game becomes simple once you understand the mechanics of every activity you're into. It becomes a matter of routine and practice, the more you engage in it, the better you become.

I hope that's helpful. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask here.

~Evas_Flarelight
    • KittyMiau wrote:

Hello
      I'm totally new, watched some gameplay on YT
      I do not fully understand the mechanics of Albion, although I have played several similar titles before.
      I have two questions
      1 - Near which level does the farming stop taking most of the time?
      2- Is there any such moment when the game becomes simple?
      Thank you
      Here are some answers from a new noob player who has been playing for a month now;

1- By farming I assume you mean PVE or ratting. Yes as you level up your gear you definitely get efficient in clearing solo dungeons. Currently I have only 1 ratting gear that is almost going to max out spec wise. As I have increased my spec on that gear my dungeon clearing times have improved a lot, plus I can wear a bit cheaper gear without losing too much IP, thus also reducing my costs for regear if I get dived or ganked etc. So as a newbie yourself find a ratting build that you like, and stick to that for the time being and max it out. As you earn fame on your maxed out gear you will start accumulating fame credits, which you can dump in any other gear you like.

2- Try not be overwhelmed by the content and just learn as you go and gain experience. I also don't try to think too much for hellgates or zvz's for HCE or the other content too much. Joining a good guild will help in whatever lack of information you may have. Just focus on gaining experience for your gear, make silver, then as you slowly build your pile of silver you'll automatically be in a position to dabble in other activities.

You can always switch guilds to better suit your style or comfort, so never hesitate to join up with a guild. This game is alot better when played with others :)

If you want, you can try our guild out, called Slam Dunk, which you can apply for on our discord: discord.gg/q6pTrVpxsM .

Good Day and Have Fun!