So what is lethal and what is not?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• With our most recent update we simplified this as there were still some irregularities.

If you enter a corrupted dungeon or a hellgate in a blue or yellow zone, they will always be non-lethal. Same for being faction flagged in a blue or yellow zone. Being downed by an enemy player will make you respawn at a nearby friendly outpost.

Every corrupted dungeon or hellgate that was spawned in a red or black zone will be lethal here. The only exception is within the roads of avalon home zones. It's possible for players to spawn both lethal and non-lethal hellgate maps here-

- Hellements
    • New

Hellements wrote:

With our most recent update we simplified this as there were still some irregularities.

If you enter a corrupted dungeon or a hellgate in a blue or yellow zone, they will always be non-lethal. Same for being faction flagged in a blue or yellow zone. Being downed by an enemy player will make you respawn at a nearby friendly outpost.

Every corrupted dungeon or hellgate that was spawned in a red or black zone will be lethal here. The only exception is within the roads of avalon home zones. It's possible for players to spawn both lethal and non-lethal hellgate maps here-

- Hellements
      can you make that into some sort of power point presentation because reading this makes me wanna uninstall this game
    • New

NeferNefer wrote:

Hellements wrote:

With our most recent update we simplified this as there were still some irregularities.

- Hellements
      can you make that into some sort of power point presentation because reading this makes me wanna uninstall this game
      Why does it make you wanna uninstall? Is anything unclear? I could try to rephrase it but generally blue/yellow zones mean non-lethal content and red/black zones mean lethal content.
    • New

NeferNefer wrote:

Hellements wrote:

- Hellements
      LOL... Then you probably should just uninstall the game. The answer couldn't have been any clearer.
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.