Hellgate Adjustments in Patch 3

  • Unpopular opinion here, but I think HG are great loot and fame.

    Before the CTA update it was almost impossible to make good amount of silver in a single food use. There was a lot of people running in circles making us hostage or allwin combos that resets the fight for 25 minutes.
    But now if we get some wins we can easily make 1mil in 5 or 10 minutes and thats a good rewards. I've always asked about a HG with more fights and less running, thats what I got.

    About the fame, if u need fame theres dungeons that are made to provide fame, HG are there to get a fight agaisnt a group that is the same size as yours, fame in those type of content should be seen as an additional reward, not and incentive to bring people in.

    The only thing I would change is when u get a high infamy you will only get matched against the same team, but thats not a big of a problem even if I am the one who is losing.

    But that is for 2v2, i'm pretty sure it doesnt stand like taht for 5s and 10s.
  • You guys lose a lot of momentum and keep losing it, please stop! Do the fucking updates that people are asking for, as fast as possible because everyfucking gater is quiting the gates, some going to other content some to other games.

    The x2 are a complete garbage right now.

    The X5 is a garbage right now.

    The x10 is empty right now.

    All those for the practically same reason, the shit matchmaking, the non existent fights because of your infamy is too high to found matchs.

    Also there is no more fame on gates, what gives players a lot of demotivation since gates used to be a good fame farming place, hope that with this fix at least some of people come back to play the gates.

    Also fix Dagger Pair asap, the HG x2 never had suck a pussy metagame there is only space for Dagger Pair with healer.

    Please make other healers strong at HG x2.
  • big chests not being there for every map is a good thing if there's a bit more consistency on getting small chests.
    you want people to stay in the gates for a bit so matchmaking can do it's work, but you also want loot at the end of the tunnel so people are willing to hang around and chain PvE
  • this healing debuff should be at x1, not at x2 !! are you blind ???

    no one cares X10, INCLUDES X3 would be much better for the game

    RETURN THE OLD HG IN GAME, A CONTENT THAT WORKS AND IS FUN, NOT THIS NEW SHIT THAT FORCES PLAYERS TO GO TO ANOTHER GAME OR ANOTHER CONTENT

    The post was edited 4 times, last by Ackzao ().

  • ySLiink wrote:

    Unpopular opinion here, but I think HG are great loot and fame.

    Before the CTA update it was almost impossible to make good amount of silver in a single food use. There was a lot of people running in circles making us hostage or allwin combos that resets the fight for 25 minutes.
    But now if we get some wins we can easily make 1mil in 5 or 10 minutes and thats a good rewards. I've always asked about a HG with more fights and less running, thats what I got.

    About the fame, if u need fame theres dungeons that are made to provide fame, HG are there to get a fight agaisnt a group that is the same size as yours, fame in those type of content should be seen as an additional reward, not and incentive to bring people in.

    The only thing I would change is when u get a high infamy you will only get matched against the same team, but thats not a big of a problem even if I am the one who is losing.

    But that is for 2v2, i'm pretty sure it doesnt stand like taht for 5s and 10s.
    Maybe for 2's but I've also only heard about complaints in regards to that too. Also idk how you barely made money in 2's prior. I was easily bringing in 1m+ per HG and I wasn't running cancer comps (QS+1h Dagger). The problem is 5s is complete dead content. No one ever asked for more PvE into their PvP game play and news flash never will. Some people like myself don't care for the other side of the game which is Fame Farming and all the other PvE content you bring up. They don't force you to play something you don't care for so why should I suffer? Before this patch I did probably 8-10 hours of HG's a day no kidding, and now I only do GvG. There is a reason your opinion is unpopular because out of every person I have spoken to(New and Veteran HG players) you're the only one who says this update is amazing.
  • Punta_Party wrote:

    ySLiink wrote:

    Unpopular opinion here, but I think HG are great loot and fame.

    Before the CTA update it was almost impossible to make good amount of silver in a single food use. There was a lot of people running in circles making us hostage or allwin combos that resets the fight for 25 minutes.
    But now if we get some wins we can easily make 1mil in 5 or 10 minutes and thats a good rewards. I've always asked about a HG with more fights and less running, thats what I got.

    About the fame, if u need fame theres dungeons that are made to provide fame, HG are there to get a fight agaisnt a group that is the same size as yours, fame in those type of content should be seen as an additional reward, not and incentive to bring people in.

    The only thing I would change is when u get a high infamy you will only get matched against the same team, but thats not a big of a problem even if I am the one who is losing.

    But that is for 2v2, i'm pretty sure it doesnt stand like taht for 5s and 10s.
    Maybe for 2's but I've also only heard about complaints in regards to that too. Also idk how you barely made money in 2's prior. I was easily bringing in 1m+ per HG and I wasn't running cancer comps (QS+1h Dagger). The problem is 5s is complete dead content. No one ever asked for more PvE into their PvP game play and news flash never will. Some people like myself don't care for the other side of the game which is Fame Farming and all the other PvE content you bring up. They don't force you to play something you don't care for so why should I suffer? Before this patch I did probably 8-10 hours of HG's a day no kidding, and now I only do GvG. There is a reason your opinion is unpopular because out of every person I have spoken to(New and Veteran HG players) you're the only one who says this update is amazing.
    Theres no reason to bring expensive gear in HG's anymore, because the IP too low, my gear is around 600k, when we had low infamy it was fight after fight, no PVE at all, the point is that u should chain your HGs to get good silver in less time.
    The problem is when u get high infamy, theres no fight anymore and when u get a fight its QS+something that will reset the fight until they kill you. Wait for lava is not an option like it should be.
  • Had about 11 fights over 15-19utc yesterday. 10s when there's actually teams running is super fun content.

    Hopefully the hype doesn't immediately die down and the econ incentives keep people there.

    From experiences the win-chest contains ~8m up to 20m, so if there are teams in a mix of t7-t8 fighting money would be made for a sustainable ecosystem if they trade wins enough.
  • decand wrote:

    Had about 11 fights over 15-19utc yesterday. 10s when there's actually teams running is super fun content.

    Hopefully the hype doesn't immediately die down and the econ incentives keep people there.
    We plan on improving this even more in Patch #4, but haven't posted this yet because we want to finalize the value changes. We'll get you more information about that in the next couple of days. :)
  • Obelis wrote:

    decand wrote:

    Had about 11 fights over 15-19utc yesterday. 10s when there's actually teams running is super fun content.

    Hopefully the hype doesn't immediately die down and the econ incentives keep people there.
    We plan on improving this even more in Patch #4, but haven't posted this yet because we want to finalize the value changes. We'll get you more information about that in the next couple of days. :)
    do you intend to invest time in the x10 (dead content) and leave the x2 and x1 in the trash? what is the logic of this company?
  • Obelis wrote:

    decand wrote:

    Had about 11 fights over 15-19utc yesterday. 10s when there's actually teams running is super fun content.

    Hopefully the hype doesn't immediately die down and the econ incentives keep people there.
    We plan on improving this even more in Patch #4, but haven't posted this yet because we want to finalize the value changes. We'll get you more information about that in the next couple of days. :)
    Can we expect econ changes for all Hellgates or is this limited to just 10v10?
    Tired of LAGGING in-game? Try ExitLag;
    Use my link & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
    exitl.ag/robin
    youtube.com/c/robinhoodrs
  • Robinhoodrs wrote:

    Obelis wrote:

    decand wrote:

    Had about 11 fights over 15-19utc yesterday. 10s when there's actually teams running is super fun content.

    Hopefully the hype doesn't immediately die down and the econ incentives keep people there.
    We plan on improving this even more in Patch #4, but haven't posted this yet because we want to finalize the value changes. We'll get you more information about that in the next couple of days. :)
    Can we expect econ changes for all Hellgates or is this limited to just 10v10?
    All of them.
  • Why don't you focus on improving obvious things that the whole community is complaining about? They focus on 10x10 where players play, meanwhile a lot of people going to other games, stop playing albion... They missed the hellgate's hype timing and if nothing done, HG will die. I already talked about it in a post, but it seems you don't care. It seems that this content is insignificant for you, I think he doesn't know the potential that this content has, a HG 1x or 3x would be much better than a 10x. I am already giving up trying to do something for this game, a company that does not listen to the community does not go forward.
    The ability to achieve victory by changing and adapting to the enemy is called a genius - Sun Tzu