Guild island question.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guild island question.

Hello.

I have an alt. I created a guild and bought a guild island, than gave co-ownership to my main char.
      My main char is in another active guild.

I want to delete my alt now, and make another alt.
      What will happen to my guild island?

Can I disband the guild and delete the island than remake the island? Or the island will remain? But for how long will it remain? How do I go about this?

Is there a possibility to invite my new alt with my old alt into the guild and give him leadership? Considering both alts are on the same account so I will need to log out.

Thank you a lot guys for clearing this up for me.
    • Lovele wrote:

Hello.

I have an alt. I created a guild and bought a guild island, than gave co-ownership to my main char.
      My main char is in another active guild.

I want to delete my alt now, and make another alt.
      What will happen to my guild island?

Can I disband the guild and delete the island than remake the island? Or the island will remain? But for how long will it remain? How do I go about this?

Is there a possibility to invite my new alt with my old alt into the guild and give him leadership? Considering both alts are on the same account so I will need to log out.

Thank you a lot guys for clearing this up for me.
      If you delete the alt (for whatever reason) the guild island will remain, in the case where you gave your main co-owner of the island you will be able to still visit and interact with it.

Same happens if you just leave that guild, players who have permission to access the island will keep it, that's why I don't recommend to delete your character, you could simply go on and create a new guild where you would be able to create a guild island too.

You can only invite someone back to the guild if there is still someone in it so you would always need to keep a character in that guild in case you want to be able to reuse it at another point in time.

To invite "yourself" into the guild you can do the following:
      Add each other as friends, apply to the guild by clicking on your other characters profile in your friend list, accept the application with the guild character. Now you can hand over permissions to the other character as well over the guild management tabs.

Let me know if you have any additional questions to this topic.

- Hellements
    • To add to the information that @Hellements gave. If for some reason you decide that you need extra Guild Tabs on that Island you won't be able to purchase them since the funds to buy them come from silver in the Guilds bank. Also only the GM and other characters with the correct permissions can view the log for that bank.
      Good luck and Good skill!
      My referral link: albiononline.com/?ref=XK8PRWZMEE