New autocollect feature traps you

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New autocollect feature traps you

There have already been a couple of changes to the new autocollect of silver feature, and it's mostly gone now, but it's still there if you get knocked down by a mob. (Might be there if you get ko by a player, I haven't been since the big update)

Is this feature working as intended? It destroys your bubble and traps you in a loop of death if you're not strong enough to defeat a mob. You get KO'd, revive, immediately collect the silver, which destroys your bubble, and as we all know too well, if your collecting mount is gone you can be stuck in place to be KO'd again..repeat until all your gear is destroyed. I have an alt that I finally just quit the game on. || I'm hoping the mob will be gone at some later point in time.

Please get rid of this feature! It's horrible!
    • Veralle wrote:

There have already been a couple of changes to the new autocollect of silver feature, and it's mostly gone now, but it's still there if you get knocked down by a mob. (Might be there if you get ko by a player, I haven't been since the big update)

Is this feature working as intended? It destroys your bubble and traps you in a loop of death if you're not strong enough to defeat a mob. You get KO'd, revive, immediately collect the silver, which destroys your bubble, and as we all know too well, if your collecting mount is gone you can be stuck in place to be KO'd again..repeat until all your gear is destroyed. I have an alt that I finally just quit the game on. || I'm hoping the mob will be gone at some later point in time.

Please get rid of this feature! It's horrible

Hey,

I've passed this on to our QA team to investigate and I'll get back to you as soon as I have an update on it!

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
    • New

Ok, I don't suppose there's any time frame... Ha ha...
      Unfortunately, I took my eyes off the screen and got an alt trapped in a really bad place. I just quit the game after taking a video, hoping she won't get too destroyed. As of now though, I honestly don't know how to get her out. She's trapped with a large mob that's marked with the symbol indicating that you can't kill these creatures. (I'm having a brain splinter and I can't think of what else to call that).
      What can I do, besides wait until this gets fixed?