Whats the point of escape builds?

    • NeferNefer wrote:

      Sadaleus wrote:

      This sort of people is the reason that SBI unnecessarily trying to make it harder and harder for gankers.
      the game locked me inside zone and gived the kill for free to gankers, i did escape them with succes, they got kill for free from SBI and you complain about things being hard for gankers? lol
      Dear Mr.Runner, please learn how to properly escape and not put yourself in combat by dealing / affecting enemy players in any way shape or form and perhaps, you will be able to zone out without dying
    • j0ei wrote:

      Dear Mr.Runner, please learn how to properly escape and not put yourself in combat by dealing / affecting enemy players in any way shape or form and perhaps, you will be able to zone out without dying
      Thats just stupid artificial help from devs gankers have for no logical reson at all, why dash that dosent touch ganker is better then a dash that touches him a little bit? where is the logic i do not know, except to help gankers for free

      tell me what kind of wonderfull skillfull move did you make that you deserve the game to force me to WAIT FOR YOU at the zone exit when you failed to catch me ? hmm maybe you just suck and need free help from devs
    • NeferNefer wrote:

      Sadaleus wrote:

      Learn combat mechanics.
      combat mechanics or free help from devs so you can get your gank your entitled to that you failed to get with your own abilities?
      it's annoying you say this, as people don't really have a risk anymore but can choose if they want to play the game. See portal shrines, SDGs closing, group dungeon scouts never being addressed, letting CDG rats farm silver all day. The person being helped usually aren't the gankers but the PvE player (you)
      Feels bad when you're bad
    • NeferNefer wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      Dear Mr.Runner, please learn how to properly escape and not put yourself in combat by dealing / affecting enemy players in any way shape or form and perhaps, you will be able to zone out without dying
      Thats just stupid artificial help from devs gankers have for no logical reson at all, why dash that dosent touch ganker is better then a dash that touches him a little bit? where is the logic i do not know, except to help gankers for free
      tell me what kind of wonderfull skillfull move did you make that you deserve the game to force me to WAIT FOR YOU at the zone exit when you failed to catch me ? hmm maybe you just suck and need free help from devs
      Hello frustrated transporter, we are aware that you are being consistently farmed for fame and loot 24/7. Please get good at the game, regear and come back.

      Here are some illustrated facts that can help you further understand your current position in the game
      • Gankers are SPECIALIZED for HUNTING players down, now if you aren't an expert at escape mechanics then you 100% deserve to die for every pixel that you have on your bag.
      • Ganking is a content that is part of the game, people gank, people get ganked, it's a very lucrative profession in albion online (if you know the right zones and the right people to gank)
      • The people who cry in the forums to the developers needlessly asking to nerf "ganking" are players who simply do not yearn for improvement and would rather have their hands held and care-beared in the redzones/blackzones
    • NeferNefer wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      Dear Mr.Runner, please learn how to properly escape and not put yourself in combat by dealing / affecting enemy players in any way shape or form and perhaps, you will be able to zone out without dying
      Thats just stupid artificial help from devs gankers have for no logical reson at all, why dash that dosent touch ganker is better then a dash that touches him a little bit? where is the logic i do not know, except to help gankers for free
      tell me what kind of wonderfull skillfull move did you make that you deserve the game to force me to WAIT FOR YOU at the zone exit when you failed to catch me ? hmm maybe you just suck and need free help from devs
      streamable.com/062zwt Even though I can fight gankers in my own, if I die I will die like a man. I won't go to the forums crying for nerfs for ganking, idk who sucks, the guy that cries to nerf ganking or the people who can accept what ganking is and just adapt / be smarter about how they travel in the full-loot pvp zones.
    • j0ei wrote:

      if I die I will die like a man
      1: you didnt adress any point i made
      2: you made bunch of valid points about ganking, pretending like i challanged those points which i didnt, are you trying to sneak a win you dont deserve the same way you play the game?
      3: all im asking is why game makes me "wait for you" for free when you did nothing to deserve free help like that, im not asking to nerf gankers
      4: you are the one having his hand held by devs, lemmie remind you about the topic: the game will make me WAIT FOR YOU so you can get your FREE KILL, i can only imagine how many tears you spend to make devs design the game so your victims have to wait for you so you can catch up lmao

      The post was edited 7 times, last by NeferNefer ().

    • NeferNefer wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      if I die I will die like a man
      1: you didnt adress any point i made2: you made bunch of valid points about ganking, pretending like i challanged those points which i didnt, are you trying to sneak a win you dont deserve the same way you play the game?
      3: all im asking is why game makes me "wait for you" for free when you did nothing to deserve free help like that, im not asking to nerf gankers
      4: you are the one having his hand held by devs, lemmie remind you about the topic: the game will make me WAIT FOR YOU so you can get your FREE KILL, i can only imagine how many tears you spend to make devs design the game so your victims have to wait for you so you can catch up lmao
      1. Waiting for people to kill you for free is a choice that "you" made as a player when you entered the full-loot pvp zone. There's literally a notification that pops up to confirm if you want to zone into a full-loot pvp zone???
      2. "Thats just stupid artificial help from devs gankers have for no logical reson at all, why dash that dosent touch ganker is better then a dash that touches him a little bit? where is the logic i do not know, except to help gankers for free" - In what world do you live in that you believe your fucked up logic should apply to this game that is not made by you? Hello captain obvious, your "dash" that touches your enemies puts you in a "combat" status that will prevent you from escaping. What part of "I hit someone with my ability, I should be able to instantly zone out" makes this a fair mechanic? You're obviously new to the game lmao.
      3. Are you still going to keep crying or are you going to learn how to play the game and move on?
      4. The devs don't hold my hand, I worked my way up from nothing and did not even "once" post a complaint or RANT about an any in-game mechanic because I'm not retarded, I learn, I make compromises, I accept what is in the game and make it work towards my favor by adapting.
    • j0ei wrote:

      Waiting for people to kill you for free is a choice that "you" made as a player when you entered the full-loot pvp zone. There's literally a notification that pops up to confirm if you want to zone into a full-loot pvp zone???
      not sure if troll, anyways

      j0ei wrote:

      Hello captain obvious, your "dash" that touches your enemies puts you in a "combat" status that will prevent you from escaping
      all heil to the combat status! why? dont know, it is what it is, and that is logic XD if it gives me free kills i dont deserve then hey! it must be good! and logical! and i shall defend it!
    • NeferNefer wrote:

      j0ei wrote:

      Waiting for people to kill you for free is a choice that "you" made as a player when you entered the full-loot pvp zone. There's literally a notification that pops up to confirm if you want to zone into a full-loot pvp zone???
      not sure if troll, anyways

      j0ei wrote:

      Hello captain obvious, your "dash" that touches your enemies puts you in a "combat" status that will prevent you from escaping
      all heil to the combat status! why? dont know, it is what it is, and that is logic XD if it gives me free kills i dont deserve then hey! it must be good! and logical! and i shall defend it!
      "Apparently, we don't deserve to get kills because a retard attacked us and put himself into combat status! Why? dont know, he's retarded and won't accept the fact that he fucked himself up so he decides to blame devs and believes that he is entitled to survive after his mistakes"

      Git gud, godbless, and PRAISE BE
    • The main point of this OP has already been addressed.
      Your use of ANY was wrong
      Some skills are for mobility, some skills are offensive mobility skills.
      Just use skills for mobility or carefully use skills to avoiding getting into combat.
      If there was no combat lock that would make for cheesy zoning tactics.

      No point continuing this thread.
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.
    • Someky wrote:

      Some skills are for mobility, some skills are offensive mobility skills.
      all mobility skills will put you in combat because they have dmg slows or stuns build in

      Someky wrote:

      If there was no combat lock that would make for cheesy zoning tactics.
      haha this guy.. he used dash to run away, and now hes locked inside a zone with our 25 man group of hobos, haha! not cheesy at all !

      The post was edited 3 times, last by NeferNefer ().