Let dreaded players enter red zones!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Drewski17 wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Like a badge ? I think you meant embarrassment. You got there something wrong if you think being harmful is accomplishment. Something not right in your head, man.
      being harmful? In a full loot pvp game... I consider that balancing the economy.
      Yeah, game is where your true personality comes out. That's because of illusion of security, while in real life you camouflage. You are pest in the game, most likely you are not much different in real life, at least when you are not camouflaging.
    • Drewski17 wrote:

      Let us wear the dreaded icon like a badge, if you want some balance make it so we cant deflag until we are no longer dreaded, if you live the flag life you commit to it.
      I think the idea behind tossing dreaded people out, is to give a small break from organised large gank squads from just being in red-zone constantly with no penalty.

      So doubt they are going to change that.
    • Unangwata wrote:

      Drewski17 wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Like a badge ? I think you meant embarrassment. You got there something wrong if you think being harmful is accomplishment. Something not right in your head, man.
      being harmful? In a full loot pvp game... I consider that balancing the economy.
      Yeah, game is where your true personality comes out. That's because of illusion of security, while in real life you camouflage. You are pest in the game, most likely you are not much different in real life, at least when you are not camouflaging.
      I think you should take a break man, obviously this game is taking such a toll on your real life that it causes you to attack others peoples real life personalities and life styles.
    • Alysandra wrote:

      Drewski17 wrote:

      Let us wear the dreaded icon like a badge, if you want some balance make it so we cant deflag until we are no longer dreaded, if you live the flag life you commit to it.
      I think the idea behind tossing dreaded people out, is to give a small break from organised large gank squads from just being in red-zone constantly with no penalty.
      So doubt they are going to change that.
      What's cool about this game is that it has a way of balancing it self out. Right now the royals are so populated that the blue police and faction groups are dispersing red groups rather effectively. A while back there used to be a lot of reds in the royals, and a guild formed called Caerleon security whos sole purpose was to destroy red players. I believe things like that would happen again if reds were able to stay in the reds more actively.
    • Drewski17 wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Drewski17 wrote:

      Unangwata wrote:

      Like a badge ? I think you meant embarrassment. You got there something wrong if you think being harmful is accomplishment. Something not right in your head, man.
      being harmful? In a full loot pvp game... I consider that balancing the economy.
      Yeah, game is where your true personality comes out. That's because of illusion of security, while in real life you camouflage. You are pest in the game, most likely you are not much different in real life, at least when you are not camouflaging.
      I think you should take a break man, obviously this game is taking such a toll on your real life that it causes you to attack others peoples real life personalities and life styles.
      It's real funny ,you speaking of attacking others. You are very naive if you think you can switch to virtual mode that has no any connection or consequences with real life. You are just immature kid who thinks bashing people is right if it's allowed.