Nerf Dagger

• kheeta wrote:

Just do a bunch of duels vs bh and you’ll learn how to win
      That’s “newb-killer-weapon”
      It devastating low skilled/low exp players but hardly win the guy that know what he’s doing and how to counter it
      Tip:
      Use res pots
      well if I play the bh and have activated hellion and the res pot comes a millisecond too early, i cancel the hellion, I went on over distance anyway as the channel will ALWAYS happen. If I hellion I increase distance and have finger ready to cancel.. so if u resi ..i simply not jump, stay for 15 secs with q on distance and jump again..and now res is in CD...so helps against the bh that just saw the video..

What really helps against bh is firewall..u can block the hellion jump and fully unload q E ..and as soon as hellion bh is ready again unless rewind u firewall is back, too..
    • Trial_hard wrote:

kheeta wrote:

It devastating low skilled/low exp players but hardly win the guy that know what he’s doing and how to counter it
      Tip:
      Use res pots
      well if I play the bh and have activated hellion and the res pot comes a millisecond too early, i cancel the hellion, I went on over distance anyway as the channel will ALWAYS happen. If I hellion I increase distance and have finger ready to cancel.. so if u resi ..i simply not jump, stay for 15 secs with q on distance and jump again..and now res is in CD...so helps against the bh that just saw the video..
      What really helps against bh is firewall..u can block the hellion jump and fully unload q E ..and as soon as hellion bh is ready again unless rewind u firewall is back, too..
      Yeap bh could cancel boots casting and do combo again in 20sec
      But if enemy is not dumb he would use pot only when he see bh is already “flying” to him and could not stop casting
      Just break distance as much as you can when bh casts his boots and range would be enough to react while he is “flying”
      Just practice
    • while i agree as a normal bow BH is a noob killer and still catches me off guard at times

but hey as a bow player i do not have problems against BH if i can get him to jump on me when i set up properly to knock him into traps with my multishot Q or use frost shot to counter his jump

i dont know how other classes handle BH but i can see that sword and frost does not have any problems most of the time. "youtuber's perspective"

fire has fire wall and staff line has knight armour and knockback
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • kheeta wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Tip:
      Use res pots
      well if I play the bh and have activated hellion and the res pot comes a millisecond too early, i cancel the hellion, I went on over distance anyway as the channel will ALWAYS happen. If I hellion I increase distance and have finger ready to cancel.. so if u resi ..i simply not jump, stay for 15 secs with q on distance and jump again..and now res is in CD...so helps against the bh that just saw the video..What really helps against bh is firewall..u can block the hellion jump and fully unload q E ..and as soon as hellion bh is ready again unless rewind u firewall is back, too..
      Yeap bh could cancel boots casting and do combo again in 20secBut if enemy is not dumb he would use pot only when he see bh is already “flying” to him and could not stop casting
      Just break distance as much as you can when bh casts his boots and range would be enough to react while he is “flying”
      Just practice
      well, i rotate my play. I have the spec in everything, that's why Monday I feel like dagger day...Tuesday is quaterstaff day.. I think u get it..

Now regarding bh.. fact is in Slayer, i not even use a faction cape but do the cookie cutter build bh.. and even if I have to cancel the hellion, i do not wait the 20 seconds.. the enemy has used resi & resi time ticks.. so it runs after me.. if it gets close I check for buffs, and q in range, insta chain and then bh..then q on it till it damages me.. pop cleric..reset my skills and do the hellion standard combo..

Hands down, build is dirt cheap and success rate is pretty high..and even 8.X falls to it..

It is dirt easy to play, cheap and u make a lot of money..

Another hint if u want to make it work ... Pretend to rat.. make u enemy rush u at crystal..so many people fall for it ...