Re: This is how SBI program the game

• Re: This is how SBI program the game

GokuBlackBR wrote:

Copying and pasting the same system everywhere is not improvements at all.
      So they can do that same thing the big guilds are doing since you guys introduced the cluster queue.
      That's the content you wanted to be more avaliable to new players? also the same frustration? So it's working very well.

Let's lock them out of the map while no one is active like we already do in black zones and that's why no ones watch the Albion twich channel because you only see 10% of the people is actually fighting while all the rest of guilds are basically holding the clusters queues.

It's not enough?

so let's spawn gate them because the guards are useless and they do no damage at all in a T5 blob with 20 healers, 40 guardian helmets, 70 judicator armors and everything else.

that's how you guys improve the game?

"sorry we did not expect so many players in the content..."

so the article about the 120k monthly active players was a lie? or no ones from the DEV TEAM reads your own blog?

I hate to be rude but this is the kind of feedback you guys need to make decent changes to the game.

Now i'll try to suggest few changes:

1. Increase the number of guards.

2. Make them hit harder them HCE lvl 12

3. In the most important maps make one outspot as the main one so city that is attacking will only be able to spawn there making them stay there and defense that outspot instead of doing spawn gate what is such a shame in every game.

4. Don't ban me thats a pretty honest feedback with no insults at all. I'm just tired to see the same issues from black zone in the Royal Zone. As humans we should learn from our mistakes.
      Then why play if your just going to rip on albion, theres plenty of other games out there. Once the call to arm hype calms down every thing will be normal again. And if u don't a faction blob go flag up and take them out for heavens sake.
    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

So they can do that same thing the big guilds are doing since you guys introduced the cluster queue.
      That's the content you wanted to be more avaliable to new players? also the same frustration? So it's working very well.

Let's lock them out of the map while no one is active like we already do in black zones and that's why no ones watch the Albion twich channel because you only see 10% of the people is actually fighting while all the rest of guilds are basically holding the clusters queues.

It's not enough?

so let's spawn gate them because the guards are useless and they do no damage at all in a T5 blob with 20 healers, 40 guardian helmets, 70 judicator armors and everything else.

so the article about the 120k monthly active players was a lie? or no ones from the DEV TEAM reads your own blog?

I hate to be rude but this is the kind of feedback you guys need to make decent changes to the game.

3. In the most important maps make one outspot as the main one so city that is attacking will only be able to spawn there making them stay there and defense that outspot instead of doing spawn gate what is such a shame in every game.

4. Don't ban me thats a pretty honest feedback with no insults at all. I'm just tired to see the same issues from black zone in the Royal Zone. As humans we should learn from our mistakes.
      Then why play if your just going to rip on albion, theres plenty of other games out there. Once the call to arm hype calms down every thing will be normal again. And if u don't a faction blob go flag up and take them out for heavens sake.
      WTF Go drink your medicine retard.
    • GokuBlackBR wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

It's not enough?

Says the man who trolls through the forums for a living
    • Quicksilver88 wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

It's not enough?

At least i don't try to tell people what they should do in a online game.
      lmao
    • GokuBlackBR wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

Quicksilver88 wrote:

GokuBlackBR wrote:

It's not enough?

At least i don't try to tell people what they should do in a online game.lmao
      How the hell did i tell u what to do? All i said was if u don't like faction blobs take them out, but u being your trolling self u try to twist my words to look like the victim.
    • Do it isn't the same as the current CQ system in BZ. The faction CQ system let's 50 members of each faction to get in on each rotation and there's like 50 slots reserved for non-faction people.
      Just this makes it that after a couple of rotation, the faction fighting should basically "equalize".
      Nothing prevents from cutting the neighboring maps too so they don't get points and can't capture the map.