static dungeon fame boost going away when you zone deeper into the same static

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• static dungeon fame boost going away when you zone deeper into the same static

The stacking buff we get now in static dungeons is fun and does indeed make players want to stay and farm the open world mobs inside the static but there is a problem. Morgana and undead dungeons are often multiple floors and the design of the dungeon forces you to go up and down to clear all of the season point boss spawns. The buff lasts 15 minutes and is refreshed every time you kill a valid creature so I do not understand why it goes away if you zone further into the same static dungeon.

I propose that the buff be shorter (10 mins) and not go away when you zone. This will allow players to go up and down in the dungeon as is expected. Consider the map SE of Fort Sterling for the layout of the most offending static dungeon type.

I realize this is not necessarily a bug but I believe the dungeons are designed for players to go up and down in them and the buff going away makes certain dungeon layouts far less valuable considering the buff.

Zeb