Please Rework Swords

    • UNFM wrote:

      ur solution is nothing more like, swords before nerf.
      and it doesnt change anything but it will make the swords able to reset the fight when they want, and heres the problem because you cant reset the fight after a bad trade, heres the problem, not in swords in general :) @HIDKstr
      And swords for the rest of the content? Are you just ignoring that the plea for buffs isn't simply "Retroman plz buff swords we want to slap curse in 1v1"?
      You're delusional, you'll see 1 random dude playing swords in 1 random high lvl Crystal or a streamer using swords and you'll call it a day and say "Here we go, swords work".

      CD needs a redesign. But so do swords. Not that hard of a concept.
    • UNFM wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      sword are legit TRASH in ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE GAME,
      carving KING OF SMALL SCALEGalas still good now need higher tier and brain to be use well
      dual sword still OP in massive ZVZs
      claymore/broad 1v1,2v2,5v5
      ava - unplayable (need buff/rework)
      ohh and clarent the best melle PVE for solol players + good in massive zvz
      carving - shit weapon, the pierce that it applies vanishes too soon and it's a garbage weapon overall (low damage, high CD), if u are not playing with a group u won't have any damage to follow up after the pierce (unlike cursed staves). HARD outclassed by bloodletter in open-world small-scale PVP.
      galas - a worse bridled fury.
      dual sword - u must be kidding to say that dual swords are OP in ZvZ lmao, legit one of the worst weapons of the game, low damage, high cd, long animation and interruptible.
      claymore/broad - shit in 1v1, 2v2 and 5v5, outclassed by daggers, axes and spears in any of these contents that u have mentioned.
      ava - as u said, UNPLAYABLE
      clarent - no one really cares about SOLO PVE at the current state of the game (u get more PVE fame playing PVP contents such as CD and HG than doing SRD), and it's not good in massive ZvZ, it's hard outclassed by axes, even the old battleaxe was better than clarent in large-scale PVP lmao

      The post was edited 2 times, last by pinto ().

    • UNFM, darling, swords can't reset fight with more speed on stacks or without it, only soldier boots claymores can, and they still can on 1v1...

      Badon can outrun playing correctly, frost can, qstaff can, axes used to be able.

      Anyway, in the most recent meta the top builds are curseds, you can reset that just walking cause demon boots are kinda meh to chase
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      look there is no issue to maintain on Stargods with medium IP broadsword build a 85% winrate in Slayer.

      As I have no issue with this weapon and slayer is heavy frost / qs / mace / grail dominated u just have to get good my friend..

      And 85 % winrate is close to broken...
      i had close to 77% without prestacking, 1 player having 70-80% wr isn't rare. Cause there is plenty of noobs on the game

      and for 4th time, Corrupteds aren't the only content on Albion

      Edit-

      Oh, yeah and i think you aren't gettin my point or what i'm trying to say.

      - Swords are kinda lame
      - In 1v1 scenario there is a rat-mechanic that its called prestacking

      If you wanna buff swords, you can't buff any prestacker mechanic, so for buffing swords in general, prestackers on 1v1 needs to get nerf.

      I don't mind if people prestack looking for full advantage, but thats the n1 reason of the state of swords.

      Other changes like W3 buff-rework, kingsmaker, etc, aren't a problem, that can happen.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by HIDKstr ().

    • pinto wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      sword are legit TRASH in ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE GAME,
      carving KING OF SMALL SCALEGalas still good now need higher tier and brain to be use welldual sword still OP in massive ZVZs
      claymore/broad 1v1,2v2,5v5
      ava - unplayable (need buff/rework)
      ohh and clarent the best melle PVE for solol players + good in massive zvz
      carving - shit weapon, the pierce that it applies vanishes too soon and it's a garbage weapon overall (low damage, high CD), if u are not playing with a group u won't have any damage to follow up after the pierce (unlike cursed staves). HARD outclassed by bloodletter in open-world small-scale PVP.galas - a worse bridled fury.
      dual sword - u must be kidding to say that dual swords are OP in ZvZ lmao, legit one of the worst weapons of the game, low damage, high cd, long animation and interruptible.
      claymore/broad - shit in 1v1, 2v2 and 5v5, outclassed by daggers, axes and spears in any of these contents that u have mentioned.
      ava - as u said, UNPLAYABLE
      clarent - no one really cares about SOLO PVE at the current state of the game (u get more PVE fame playing PVP contents such as CD and HG than doing SRD), and it's not good in massive ZvZ, it's hard outclassed by axes, even the old battleaxe was better than clarent in large-scale PVP lmao
      another guy who talk and dont know what about hes talking. if you cant make something work doesnt mean noone can :)
      I think I will end talking with u, u and ur imagination about things are scary.
    • UNFM wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      sword are legit TRASH in ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE GAME,
      carving KING OF SMALL SCALEGalas still good now need higher tier and brain to be use welldual sword still OP in massive ZVZsclaymore/broad 1v1,2v2,5v5
      ava - unplayable (need buff/rework)
      ohh and clarent the best melle PVE for solol players + good in massive zvz
      carving - shit weapon, the pierce that it applies vanishes too soon and it's a garbage weapon overall (low damage, high CD), if u are not playing with a group u won't have any damage to follow up after the pierce (unlike cursed staves). HARD outclassed by bloodletter in open-world small-scale PVP.galas - a worse bridled fury.dual sword - u must be kidding to say that dual swords are OP in ZvZ lmao, legit one of the worst weapons of the game, low damage, high cd, long animation and interruptible.
      claymore/broad - shit in 1v1, 2v2 and 5v5, outclassed by daggers, axes and spears in any of these contents that u have mentioned.
      ava - as u said, UNPLAYABLE
      clarent - no one really cares about SOLO PVE at the current state of the game (u get more PVE fame playing PVP contents such as CD and HG than doing SRD), and it's not good in massive ZvZ, it's hard outclassed by axes, even the old battleaxe was better than clarent in large-scale PVP lmao
      another guy who talk and dont know what about hes talking. if you cant make something work doesnt mean noone can :) I think I will end talking with u, u and ur imagination about things are scary.
      as expected, u can't oppose facts, so u'll just run away from the discussion :)
      at least stop spreading crap through the forum if u don't have anything relevant to say
      PS: a weapon that "works" is different than a weapon that's good, i can make 1h arcane works in 2v2, it doesn't mean that it's good or relevant to the content. Swords "works" in some situations, but they are HARD outclassed by his fellow melee DPS as daggers & axes.
      Example:
      1v1 : bloodletter outclass claymore in mobility, damage and survavibility
      2v2 : pike/glaive has a way stronger burst damage than claymore (broadsword doesn't even work anymore since the META now is great holy)
      5v5 : dominated by spears & axes, swords has no place here.
      10v10: dunno much about the 10v10 META, but i'm sure that no one plays sword crap here, as they are weak everywhere else.
      20v20 & ZvZ: galas "works", but they are HARD outclassed by bridled fury. Clarent is legit GARBAGE, i don't think it's even worth mentioning it, low DMG and applies no debuff in the enemies.
      open-world: bear paws & bloodletter are a way better option to choose over carving sword, as they have as much mobility (if not more) than carving but are just way more useful and stronger than carving (especially if u are playing solo) :)

      The post was edited 4 times, last by pinto ().

    • UNFM wrote:

      there is no point to talk with someone who dont use brain and try boost ego :)
      swords are ok and playable, not that braindead like before nerfs but still are strong in good hands :)

      PS weapon which cant 1 shot or do tons of dmg without using brain = bad/weak this is ur logic :)
      stay with ur imagination :)
      if a weapon is not relevant in ANY content of the game, yes, they are surely in a bad shape.
      why would i choose swords over any other melee DPS?
      even arcane staves have their place in large-scale PVP, but swords are just hard outclassed by axes & daggers here and everywhere else :)
      why dont u oppose what i said in the last post?
      why dont u prove that swords are better than spears/axe in 5v5?
      why dont u prove that claymore has a better survavibility, mobility and DMG than bloodletter in 1v1?
      why dont u prove that claymore does more burst DMG than dagger pair / pike in 2s?
      u can't oppose facts, that's why.
      i don't know why are u trying to extend the discussion if u have absolutely nothing to aggregate in it :)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by pinto ().

    • pinto wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      there is no point to talk with someone who dont use brain and try boost ego :)
      swords are ok and playable, not that braindead like before nerfs but still are strong in good hands :)

      PS weapon which cant 1 shot or do tons of dmg without using brain = bad/weak this is ur logic :)
      stay with ur imagination :)
      if a weapon is not relevant in ANY content of the game, yes, they are surely in a bad shape.why would i choose swords over any other melee DPS?
      even arcane staves have their place in large-scale PVP, but swords are just hard outclassed by axes & daggers here and everywhere else :)
      why dont u oppose what i said in the last post?
      why dont u prove that swords are better than spears/axe in 5v5?
      why dont u prove that claymore has a better survavibility, mobility and DMG than bloodletter in 1v1?
      why dont u prove that claymore does more burst DMG than dagger pair / pike in 2s?
      u can't oppose facts, that's why.
      i don't know why are u trying to extend the discussion if u have absolutely nothing to aggregate in it :)
      DIs u.ever check Equart content?

      U can learn a lot of this guy how to play swords OW..

      Just watch he take 1 on 6+ on sword, and maintain on 1 on 6 a 70% winrate..

      What else do u expect from carving? That u can take out an entire raid, or it gets wheelchairs, that u can play it, too??
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      look there is no issue to maintain on Stargods with medium IP broadsword build a 85% winrate in Slayer.

      As I have no issue with this weapon and slayer is heavy frost / qs / mace / grail dominated u just have to get good my friend..

      And 85 % winrate is close to broken...
      First off , never use one players individual win-rate to determine the state of a weapon, as the is not a reflection how good or bad a weapon is. Stargod specifically uses a low usage rate build , and breaks crystals just as much as any other sword player. Secondly if i won most of my fights with a demolition hammer , with a very specific build , i wouldn't sit here talking about how good or balanced demolition hammer is. You would look at the average performance of the weapon in CD'S and out of CD's.


      So i will repeat this again for the UNFM and his new brainless buddy. Swords have a sub 50% win rate when being genertous. If i was not so biased towards this weapon instead of sitting at 49.93333 % win-rate it would sit around 47.9999% win rate.


      Its over all performance rate in the entire game including corrupted dungeons is 43% to 40%. Even with prestacking these players are still perfoming in the bottom percentile of their leaderboard bracket.


      Just to put these in perspective once again , every meta weapon in cd's sit above an average winrate of 70 - 80 % . This means that a sword player even if he engages with 3 stacks ( PRESTACKING) Still loses the majority of his fights. Broadsword stats are only slightly better than claymores.

      This also means means sword users cant vary from specific builds ( ie cleric robe) because the average individual build winrate is 48% for all sword players. which is why , again you dont see build variation in regards to chest piece on sword users.We simply do not have the damge nor utility to compete with the meta.

      You dont see knight armor swords , merc jackt, hunter jacket, soldier etcccc .. the most you will see is assasin jacket 10 perecent of the time.


      Meanwhile every meta weapon can wear any chest piece and still have an average win-rate of 68 to 75% that is insane.

      UNFM wrote:

      another guy who talk and dont know what about hes talking. if you cant make something work doesnt mean noone can
      I think I will end talking with u, u and ur imagination about things are scary.
      Please stop dodging my post UNFM, you only making yourself look worse.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      pinto wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      there is no point to talk with someone who dont use brain and try boost ego :)
      swords are ok and playable, not that braindead like before nerfs but still are strong in good hands :)

      PS weapon which cant 1 shot or do tons of dmg without using brain = bad/weak this is ur logic :)
      stay with ur imagination :)
      if a weapon is not relevant in ANY content of the game, yes, they are surely in a bad shape.why would i choose swords over any other melee DPS?even arcane staves have their place in large-scale PVP, but swords are just hard outclassed by axes & daggers here and everywhere else :)
      why dont u oppose what i said in the last post?
      why dont u prove that swords are better than spears/axe in 5v5?
      why dont u prove that claymore has a better survavibility, mobility and DMG than bloodletter in 1v1?
      why dont u prove that claymore does more burst DMG than dagger pair / pike in 2s?
      u can't oppose facts, that's why.
      i don't know why are u trying to extend the discussion if u have absolutely nothing to aggregate in it :)
      DIs u.ever check Equart content?
      U can learn a lot of this guy how to play swords OW..

      Just watch he take 1 on 6+ on sword, and maintain on 1 on 6 a 70% winrate..

      What else do u expect from carving? That u can take out an entire raid, or it gets wheelchairs, that u can play it, too??
      carving 8.3 700/700 against shitters playing with t6-t7 set running into the mobs (and even so, he takes a lot of effort to kill a t7 healer with his overgeared carving build).

      The post was edited 1 time, last by pinto ().

    • pinto wrote:

      why dont u oppose what i said in the last post?
      why dont u prove that swords are better than spears/axe in 5v5?
      why dont u prove that claymore has a better survavibility, mobility and DMG than bloodletter in 1v1?
      why dont u prove that claymore does more burst DMG than dagger pair / pike in 2s?
      who said they are better ? prove it they are better ;]]
      spear is more noob friendly after auto attack buff thats why is more popular than swords :)
      show me video with 8.3 carving struggling vs t7 healer :)

      I M A G I N A T I O N! :D
    • Asking UNFM to prove anything he says , is like asking him to use his brain for 1 sec.XD


      Seriously though UNFM do you have any evidence for anything that you claim, all of your oponions seem to be just bad opinions.You ignore any stats or evidence presented to you.your either trolling hard or your retarded , so which one is it?
    • Feels like UNFM is getting paid for troll every Sword disccussion on this forum, cant believe this dude.

      Everyone knows swords are under performance in every content of the game... He only talk about CD where only few people use swords btw is like every 1 of 100 ppl use swords on cd, just because there is better options of weps that also no need to be full specs for do a better job than swords.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

      I am doing fine with swords.. don't understand u problem..

      I take my claymore I prestack and GG

      As I said previously. When a another player approves the bad UFN - RANDOMNUMBER opinions. He is a sycophant ! He did not aggragate of everything about swords weapons. Your goal is to claim attention for SBI developers for rework corrupted dungeuns, usurping this topic.


      So my point is, if you wanna it, please create a new topic about it with the suggestive subject, my dear trolll.


      But thanks to these trolls that the topic has advanced. I appreciate for that.
    • MrDaS wrote:

      Feels like UNFM is getting paid for troll every Sword disccussion on this forum, cant believe this dude.

      Everyone knows swords are under performance in every content of the game... He only talk about CD where only few people use swords btw is like every 1 of 100 ppl use swords on cd, just because there is better options of weps that also no need to be full specs for do a better job than swords.
      there is 3 noobs with 1-20m pvp talking and barking about how swrods are bad :D do u rly think I will take them serious ?
      knowledge and gameplay from streams ^^ "XD" kids :D
      there is nothing better like argue with mad clowns :D
    • Calesvol wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      there is 3 noobs with 1-20m pvp talking and barking about how swrods are bad do u rly think I will take them serious ?
      Maybe they only have 1-20m pvp because they love themselves some swords and swords are bad. Maybe if swords were good, they'd have the same fame as you. Question mark?
      maybe they should stop watching and listening to streams and play game themself.. and stop blaming weapon of their lack of skill then for sure they can hit same fame as me :)
      as you can see the problem is not with weapon but with stacks and managment/overlay in CD

      other part of game is still playable and good for swords.
      only AVA need buff/rework. Logic of these people is if I cant kill someone in 10seconds = weapon is shit and need buff. this is delusional thinking about balance.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by UNFM ().