Please Rework Swords

    • talk with random andy69 about weapons and balance.. he want sword as META then swords will be fine.. retarded thinking.
      sword are totally fine only AVA need buff/rework.

      @HIDKstr swords were meta after CD release. then community asked sbi to nerf and sbi did exactly what community wanted, if you dont played in that time, no one cares :)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by UNFM ().

    • UNFM wrote:

      talk with random andy69 about weapons and balance.. he want sword as META then swords will be fine.. retarded thinking.
      sword are totally fine only AVA need buff/rework.

      @HIDKstr swords were meta after CD release. then community asked sbi to nerf and sbi did exactly what community wanted, if you dont played in that time, no one cares :)
      I am playing this game for only 3 months and I understood that swords are really worst option to play as meele player.. I feel like you have totally diff problem with sword tree or sword players.. sorry but your words are salty and unrealist
    • UNFM wrote:

      talk with random andy69 about weapons and balance.. he want sword as META then swords will be fine.. retarded thinking.
      sword are totally fine only AVA need buff/rework.

      @HIDKstr swords were meta after CD release. then community asked sbi to nerf and sbi did exactly what community wanted, if you dont played in that time, no one cares :)
      Sword wasn't meta you fool. Prestacking was, and it is... Its litterally the only stat on swords that gives more than 55%WR. < And needs to get nerf to get any posible buff on swords (EX: Erasing bunch of PVE at PVP scenario nerfs prestacking strats, mob + CC strats, etc)
      You are the only retardo here talking no-sense without really playing PVP all the day on forum saying "Game is dead" "Every content is dead" blablabla.

      1st meta on CD: Giga bots + Taproot + Heal pot (Heal pot get nerfs)
      2nd meta on CD: Plateletter with guardian helmet (Q from daggers get mana nerf)
      3rd meta: Xbow kitting, Claymore Prestacker + Double Merc 1hd Curse. (W from Xbow get nerfs, Claymore range get nerfs)
      4th meta: Hallowfall smite + big variety of builds more than before. In this meat people stop using to much the jackets as was usual.
      IDK im forgeting one of the most op builds rn, of course other builds were able to play but 1. People doesn't use them or were justa average builds, i'm saying meta refering to TOP META BUILDS.
      5th meta: Qstaff playing with mobs, Plate frost with windwall, Tombhammer, Hallowfall royal jacket and cleric+cultist
      This meta was very long cause there was no patch for like, 2 months. (Guardian helm get reworks)
      6th meta: Qstaff + Hallowfall + Bear paws (Almost every builds gets less mov. speed)
      7th meta and actual: Curse with 5 defensives

      Claymore onetrick was a build that just with the E nerf was already easily countered, almost any dash already countered claymore, any blink, etc.
      Blackhand is antimeta since always, so even the "Anti-melee BH" wasn't meta.

      People asked? Nah, people didn't ask for swords nerfs, people wanted PRESTACKERS get nerfed, cause 0 stacks claymore was already meme or bad.
      We asked for months for Q1 Xbow nerf; 0 changes, we asked for nerfs on frost; get E rework and buff, we asked for qstaff nerfs; get E rework and buff (Only corrupted players)
      Since 2v2, nature was a problem, same with qstaff.
      The only real nerfs actually had been tombhammer and rat strats like gatherer boots to reset.

      Yeah sure "Sword were meta" Lmao. Such a random guy you are bro. People never ask for nerfing swords, WAS NERFING PRESTACKERS.
      If you don't understand this you prove again that you didn't play cds, you don't read and you don't know swords.

      And we still need nerfs on prestacker, a good idea was creating HG1v1 like the new ones, but yeah, SBI loves this PVE+PVP with traps and mobs in the way

      The post was edited 4 times, last by HIDKstr ().

    • HIDKstr wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      talk with random andy69 about weapons and balance.. he want sword as META then swords will be fine.. retarded thinking.
      sword are totally fine only AVA need buff/rework.

      @HIDKstr swords were meta after CD release. then community asked sbi to nerf and sbi did exactly what community wanted, if you dont played in that time, no one cares :)
      Sword wasn't meta you fool. Prestacking was, and it is... Its litterally the only stat on swords that gives more than 55%WR. < And needs to get nerf to get any posible buff on swords (EX: Erasing bunch of PVE at PVP scenario nerfs prestacking strats, mob + CC strats, etc)You are the only retardo here talking no-sense without really playing PVP all the day on forum saying "Game is dead" "Every content is dead" blablabla.

      Yorhaka wrote:

      I am playing this game for only 3 months
      and here we go again, talking with newbies :)

      stop barking about things what are totally fine :)
      I can be that "retardo" who talk about facts not imagination like you and others random andys69 who play this game for month or 3 like that guy up. and he want talk about balance and how weapon should work.
    • I'm on forum for more than 6 month pretty sure, in the game for more than 1 year and some months, just stfu and stop being random, your forum activities are litteraly being a pain in the ass for everyone saying things with 0 arguments, crying about "SBI DON'T WANT YOU" "GAME IS DEAD" "EVERY CONTENT IS DEAD" Stop being a crier, we don't care about you playing for 2 years if you don't play something just dont argue with 0 sense bro, play the things, use the weapons, etc.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by HIDKstr ().

    • HIDKstr wrote:

      I'm on forum for more than 6 month pretty sure, in the game for more than 1 year and some months, just stfu and stop being random, your forum activities are litteraly being a pain in the ass for everyone saying things with 0 arguments, crying about "SBI DON'T WANT YOU" "GAME IS DEAD" "EVERY CONTENT IS DEAD" Stop being a crier, we don't care about you playing for 2 years if you don't play something just dont argue with 0 sense bro, play the things, use the weapons, etc.
      Im talking about facts, and people like you make this game "DEAD" :)
      Swords were over poweredand were meta thats why SBi decided to nerf them :)
      and u bark about they are in bad place ? cuz now they need skill and brain to be use well ?
      you cant reset after bad trade ? you cant kite ? whats ur argue why swords need buff and back to overpowered place like before..
      and stop calling people from retards, only retard here its you and ur shit CD meta which 90% players dont care about..

      CD need layout rework not another nerf/buff.
      I agree with cheese things like CC + demon cape + poison
      healers this things need rework/nerf but not swords.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by UNFM ().

    • UNFM wrote:

      HIDKstr wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      talk with random andy69 about weapons and balance.. he want sword as META then swords will be fine.. retarded thinking.
      sword are totally fine only AVA need buff/rework.

      @HIDKstr swords were meta after CD release. then community asked sbi to nerf and sbi did exactly what community wanted, if you dont played in that time, no one cares :)
      Sword wasn't meta you fool. Prestacking was, and it is... Its litterally the only stat on swords that gives more than 55%WR. < And needs to get nerf to get any posible buff on swords (EX: Erasing bunch of PVE at PVP scenario nerfs prestacking strats, mob + CC strats, etc)You are the only retardo here talking no-sense without really playing PVP all the day on forum saying "Game is dead" "Every content is dead" blablabla.

      Yorhaka wrote:

      I am playing this game for only 3 months
      and here we go again, talking with newbies :)
      stop barking about things what are totally fine :)
      I can be that "retardo" who talk about facts not imagination like you and others random andys69 who play this game for month or 3 like that guy up. and he want talk about balance and how weapon should work.
      You are in another world and can't see the reality.


      About what the @Yorhaka said is important. As a new player the swords are the worst option to beginners; And if he play with it, he will recognize that spent too much time in a weapon that do nothing well.


      The opinions of new players are really important. Don't belittle him.


      Look:


      - the deathgivers, it is amazing for ganking and pvp.
      -Bloodletter is really nice in open world, corrupted dg, small/medium fights faction or not and even zvz;
      - Dagger claws is excellent for ganking
      - Dual daggers is excellent for 1x1 or small fights
      - Dagger is excellent for pve, kill some bosses, or even pvp 1x1


      The daggers do the jobs it very well. I can not say the same about the swords. Any sword dont the job well, the gameplay is boring. And when I said about gameplay I compared it with the Axes.


      How is easy to play with halberd, or great axe. The skills is easy to play and cast. There is mobility, is funny. And halberd and great axe can be used in zvz and smallfights. I will not mention about the realmbreaker. It is amazing!


      The same thing dont occur with sword. We need a rework to rival other weapons. And nerfs do not mean killing a class, but balancing and that is not being done.


      Did you understand now?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by pontonegro ().

    • pontonegro wrote:

      Look:


      - the deathgivers, it is amazing for ganking and pvp.
      -Bloodletter is really nice in open world, corrupted dg, small/medium fights faction or not and even zvz;
      - Dagger claws is excellent for ganking
      - Dual daggers is excellent for 1x1 or small fights
      - Dagger is excellent for pve, kill some bosses, or even pvp 1x1
      I see 3 month random andy69 who tell me where I should use for example CLAWS :D thats why I know you are kid and I dont want talk with you :)
      Idk why every newbie in this game is telling others what to do, what to play.
    • UNFM wrote:

      @HIDKstr swords after nerf look used well with brain

      twitch.tv/thehumperdinck/clip/…clips&range=all&sort=time

      :)
      #SBIREWORK SWORDS

      you and ur army random andys69 has no clue what u guys talking about.
      Thats litterally a prestacker, you retardo.

      And yeah you prove again, you DON'T READ CAUSE YOU ARE RETARDO!

      1. To get buffs on swords we need to nerf prestackers (I said it more than 3 times in this post)
      2. To nerf prestackers we need to erase PVE while there is PVP

      We can't buff swords cause if you buff any general skill on swords prestackers will abuse it. And i'm saying it in almost every sword post
      Does that mean that we can't buff swords? No, SBI can do both things; Nerfing prestackers while buffing swords pretty easily.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by HIDKstr ().

    • UNFM wrote:

      pontonegro wrote:

      Look:


      - the deathgivers, it is amazing for ganking and pvp.
      -Bloodletter is really nice in open world, corrupted dg, small/medium fights faction or not and even zvz;
      - Dagger claws is excellent for ganking
      - Dual daggers is excellent for 1x1 or small fights
      - Dagger is excellent for pve, kill some bosses, or even pvp 1x1
      I see 3 month random andy69 who tell me where I should use for example CLAWS :D thats why I know you are kid and I dont want talk with you :) Idk why every newbie in this game is telling others what to do, what to play.
      You can play with whatever you want. I do not care.

      This topic is to discuss about swords and you are breaking into this article forcing your opinion that the swords are good, for the other players

      Contradictory.Please do yourself good and stop being just a troll

      The post was edited 1 time, last by pontonegro ().

    • HIDKstr wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      @HIDKstr swords after nerf look used well with brain

      twitch.tv/thehumperdinck/clip/…clips&range=all&sort=time

      :)
      #SBIREWORK SWORDS

      you and ur army random andys69 has no clue what u guys talking about.
      Thats litterally a prestacker, you retardo.
      why I knew u will say it :D next excuse pls
      u are perfect example of mad kid from corrupted, even if that guy perfectly outplayd humper you still can find excuse :D
    • UNFM wrote:

      why I knew u will say it :D next excuse plsu are perfect example of mad kid from corrupted, even if that guy perfectly outplayd humper you still can find excuse :D
      ? Its litterally a prestacker. Lmao, outplayed hump on what? WTF
      Starting with 2 charges; charging on crystal, 3 charge E at the start, he doesn't drop stacks cause he charges on hump 1, mephit 2, W; 3, and with S. Boos he will catch easily cause he is prestacking, so its a nice mov.speed.
    • pontonegro wrote:

      You can play with whatever you want. I do not care.

      This topic is to discuss about swords and you are breaking into this article forcing the opinion of others that the swords are good.

      Contradictory.Please do yourself good and stop being just a troll
      and here is problem with every newbie, have u looked at NDA ? from half or year ago ? have u checked older posts ?
      or you jumped here and start spamming yea SBI BUFF SWORDS, cuz some random andy69 cant use it well ? :)
      only ava sword need rework/buff, for now is unplayable.
      rest swords are totally fine.
    • HIDKstr wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      why I knew u will say it :D next excuse plsu are perfect example of mad kid from corrupted, even if that guy perfectly outplayd humper you still can find excuse :D
      ? Its litterally a prestacker. Lmao, outplayed hump on what? WTF Starting with 2 charges; charging on crystal, 3 charge E at the start, he doesn't drop stacks cause he charges on hump 1, mephit 2, W; 3, and with S. Boos he will catch easily cause he is prestacking, so its a nice mov.speed.
      guy from clip lost 1k hp before he used E and you call him prestacker ? :D
      its ridiculous who is talking here about weapons and balance :D

      I especially post here this fight cuz u cant say hump is noob and sword was lucky, now you trying hold ur point at PRESTACKING, u are clown :)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by UNFM ().

    • UNFM wrote:

      pontonegro wrote:

      You can play with whatever you want. I do not care.

      This topic is to discuss about swords and you are breaking into this article forcing the opinion of others that the swords are good.

      Contradictory.Please do yourself good and stop being just a troll
      and here is problem with every newbie, have u looked at NDA ? from half or year ago ? have u checked older posts ?or you jumped here and start spamming yea SBI BUFF SWORDS, cuz some random andy69 cant use it well ? :)
      only ava sword need rework/buff, for now is unplayable.
      rest swords are totally fine.

      This topic is not for you dude, is for SBI to read the claims of the players (newbies or elders).


      BTW i will not mention you anymore.
    • UNFM wrote:

      HIDKstr wrote:

      UNFM wrote:

      why I knew u will say it :D next excuse plsu are perfect example of mad kid from corrupted, even if that guy perfectly outplayd humper you still can find excuse :D
      ? Its litterally a prestacker. Lmao, outplayed hump on what? WTF Starting with 2 charges; charging on crystal, 3 charge E at the start, he doesn't drop stacks cause he charges on hump 1, mephit 2, W; 3, and with S. Boos he will catch easily cause he is prestacking, so its a nice mov.speed.
      guy from clip lost 1k hp before he used E and you call him prestacker ? :D its ridiculous who is talking here about weapons and balance :D

      I especially post here this fight cuz u cant say hump is noob and sword was lucky, now you trying hold ur point at PRESTACKING, u are clown :)
      If you can't understand how big an advantage of starting with 2 charges and charging on a PVE item (mob/crystal) to get 3 stacks without getting on melee at your enemy then you are a fucking noob on this game.

      Go and be the noob that play the game from 2 years and still doesn't get a clue of what is happening in the game
    • pontonegro wrote:

      This topic is not for you dude, is for SBI to read the claims of the players (newbies or elders).
      thats true, but if feedback is wrong and mistruth I will react.. imagine if you do mass spam from guild for example 50 ppl start giving wrong feedback.. I cant talk and give argue why swords are in good spot ?
      I asked @HIDKstr 3x to give me argue why sword need rework.. all he said was " look at winration at murgeledge" "its not meta" "pre stackers!"
      :D cmon dude.. its ridiculous.