Hellgate needs some attention urgently, or it will became a dead content.

• Hellgates
    • Just wanted to point out how funny it is to read that anti healing weapons are meta and that this is a problem when the only reason anti healing weapons are meta is because right now Lifetouch + dps can't be cc'd and heals too much to dps through, hence you need anti healing of some sort to win against a lifetouch (which is usually at the cost of something else, for exemple Staff of Balance applies way less cc than QS used to do).
    • Karthaz wrote:

Just wanted to point out how funny it is to read that anti healing weapons are meta and that this is a problem when the only reason anti healing weapons are meta is because right now Lifetouch + dps can't be cc'd and heals too much to dps through, hence you need anti healing of some sort to win against a lifetouch (which is usually at the cost of something else, for exemple Staff of Balance applies way less cc than QS used to do).
      fighting any non-healer comp isn't fun.
      even if u play as a stun+DPS comp u dont want to fight another stun+DPS or double DPS.
      stun+DPS/double DPS fights are boring as hell.
      it's just a matter of fact.
      healer+DPS should be a unbeatable META, that's what once made 2v2s a fun content.
      now there are braindead balance staves player everywhere in the gates, which just makes the content unplayable. (since healer was hard nerfed in the latest patch)
    • It's your point of view. Some people enjoy DPS + stun as I do and fighting other Dps + stun comp is a skill match up in 2v2. To me, what isn't fun is a retarded priest spamming every defensive ability he has on an idiotic dps that only presses E to deal around 75% of his enemy's health. An "unbeatable meta" is not healthy for the game and your point is dumb, if I said "Dps + stun should be an unbeatable meta" that wouldn't mean anything and I bring 0 argument on the board. At least try.
    • Karthaz wrote:

It's your point of view. Some people enjoy DPS + stun as I do and fighting other Dps + stun comp is a skill match up in 2v2. To me, what isn't fun is a retarded priest spamming every defensive ability he has on an idiotic dps that only presses E to deal around 75% of his enemy's health. An "unbeatable meta" is not healthy for the game and your point is dumb, if I said "Dps + stun should be an unbeatable meta" that wouldn't mean anything and I bring 0 argument on the board. At least try.
      ok,enjoy ur stundps vs stundps "skillplay matchup" :thumbsup:
    • So, i'm done with hg x2. Theres no fun at chasing staff of balance in circles. I thought that the lava would help but it didn't make a difference. They engage, u use your potion that is the only chance u have to survive, they engage again and if they fail they will just run away. Lava takes way too long to close that we didn't even had the chance to saw that shit.
      Plus the next balance patch is too far away and SBI don't let us know what is going on or even comunicate with the community, which is the saddest part I think.

HG's were lot of fun at launch but once a lot of 2s player saw what was coming they just quit and now even 2s are dead, I'm not that high infamy and keep facing the same team all over again. I'm done with 2s and Albion.
    • ySLiink wrote:

So, i'm done with hg x2. Theres no fun at chasing staff of balance in circles. I thought that the lava would help but it didn't make a difference. They engage, u use your potion that is the only chance u have to survive, they engage again and if they fail they will just run away. Lava takes way too long to close that we didn't even had the chance to saw that shit.
      Plus the next balance patch is too far away and SBI don't let us know what is going on or even comunicate with the community, which is the saddest part I think.

HG's were lot of fun at launch but once a lot of 2s player saw what was coming they just quit and now even 2s are dead, I'm not that high infamy and keep facing the same team all over again. I'm done with 2s and Albion.
      Use common run then... and don't panic ur run, just resist and use ur run until they reset, is just that easy
    • HIDKstr wrote:

ySLiink wrote:

So, i'm done with hg x2. Theres no fun at chasing staff of balance in circles. I thought that the lava would help but it didn't make a difference. They engage, u use your potion that is the only chance u have to survive, they engage again and if they fail they will just run away. Lava takes way too long to close that we didn't even had the chance to saw that shit.

Use common run then... and don't panic ur run, just resist and use ur run until they reset, is just that easy
      Easier said than done, its not that easy, its impossible to out run a quarterstaff/sob. They make u hostage until they manage to kill you.
    • QS+DPS are about engage+reset how much u can until your enemy just do a mistake. Isn't about do a comulative and sequence of own good plays, but play on enemy's mistakes. Besides QS comp doesnt suffer much on mistakes, 2dps or healer+dps does. That's why everyone hates QS, besides wait the lava. I dont have problem with all in comps, my problem is those "all in" reset comps that are very risky without their own risk.
    • Aynraynd wrote:

QS+DPS are about engage+reset how much u can until your enemy just do a mistake. Isn't about do a comulative and sequence of own good plays, but play on enemy's mistakes. Besides QS comp doesnt suffer much on mistakes, 2dps or healer+dps does. That's why everyone hates QS, besides wait the lava. I dont have problem with all in comps, my problem is those "all in" reset comps that are very risky without their own risk.
      i don't get how quarterstaff chillhowl its a free reset when 1. Qstaff had to push with W+F (No more boots fore 30Secs). 2. Chillhowl with royal sandals its no more mobility for 30 secs + the duration of the boots.

So, basicly if you use your giga pot against a quarterstaff you already countered one of the bigger damage, now only you need to counter the DPS; against Frost mage robe isn't the best cause the build had a purge, so ussually using Frost shield and then any plate helmet on stone skin its the best option.

Against a DPS Dagger purge its one of the best + Push if you wear Cowl, same against a Qstaff you had a Cowl you can use push so you kite without using boots.

As a healer you only need to avoid E of the DPS if its against a Chillhowl, and its very easy if you wear assassin shoes or knight boots.

As a healer against a Quarterstaff with windwall you only need to position against a wall so the quarter will be unable to separate both enemys.

What its the hard part? Really no one, you only need to NOT PANIC the life touch E, nothing more. Why?

If you panic life touch E -> Qstaff will silence you free and kill your DPS.

Just put your DPS in front and he only need to press 1. Or maybe W iframe if its a Dagger.
    • HIDKstr wrote:

Aynraynd wrote:

QS+DPS are about engage+reset how much u can until your enemy just do a mistake. Isn't about do a comulative and sequence of own good plays, but play on enemy's mistakes. Besides QS comp doesnt suffer much on mistakes, 2dps or healer+dps does. That's why everyone hates QS, besides wait the lava. I dont have problem with all in comps, my problem is those "all in" reset comps that are very risky without their own risk.
      i don't get how quarterstaff chillhowl its a free reset when 1. Qstaff had to push with W+F (No more boots fore 30Secs). 2. Chillhowl with royal sandals its no more mobility for 30 secs + the duration of the boots.
      So, basicly if you use your giga pot against a quarterstaff you already countered one of the bigger damage, now only you need to counter the DPS; against Frost mage robe isn't the best cause the build had a purge, so ussually using Frost shield and then any plate helmet on stone skin its the best option.

Against a DPS Dagger purge its one of the best + Push if you wear Cowl, same against a Qstaff you had a Cowl you can use push so you kite without using boots.

As a healer you only need to avoid E of the DPS if its against a Chillhowl, and its very easy if you wear assassin shoes or knight boots.

As a healer against a Quarterstaff with windwall you only need to position against a wall so the quarter will be unable to separate both enemys.

What its the hard part? Really no one, you only need to NOT PANIC the life touch E, nothing more. Why?

If you panic life touch E -> Qstaff will silence you free and kill your DPS.

Just put your DPS in front and he only need to press 1. Or maybe W iframe if its a Dagger.
      Im not sayin is hard to avoid and counter it, im sayig is a waste of time wait the lava for 200k. Today there is a lot of CC+dps comps that are a real all in comp, but still there are the braindead reset comps. Dont be mad bro, just realize QS mobility is unbalanced for CD and 2s. Mistakes must be puneshed.
    • Aynraynd wrote:

Im not sayin is hard to avoid and counter it, im sayig is a waste of time wait the lava for 200k. Today there is a lot of CC+dps comps that are a real all in comp, but still there are the braindead reset comps. Dont be mad bro, just realize QS mobility is unbalanced for CD and 2s. Mistakes must be puneshed.
      YOU DON'T WASTE MOBILITY TO COUNTER A QSTAFF THAT WASTE ALL HIS MOBILITY TO ENTER. BRUH The only actually "hard" full reset can be maces or qstaff with windwall. Specter Jacket is one of the easies to counter and punish

The post was edited 2 times, last by HIDKstr ().