Infernal Scythe is UP (Needs rebalance/rework)

• Infernal Scythe is UP (Needs rebalance/rework)

SUBJECT/HEADER: Infernal Scythe is UP

SHORT DESCRIPTION: - This weapon deals a very mediocre / underwhelming amount of damage with little reach for its E / ultimate ability

URGENCY: Not as urgent but it definitely is one of the most underused weapons in the axe tree

ARGUMANTATION:

As a veteran axe player that has over ten thousands worth of PvP experience and encounter - currently playing for one of if not - THE Best ZVZ guild in the game that has continuously won seasons over the course of Albion Online's greatest seasons

My feedback for this weapon would be that it needs a revisit / rework.

The question that needs to be asked is "Why?" - Why should player X use this weapon when you have better alternative weapons in the same tree?

Why play Infernal scythe when the Avalonian axe / Realmbreaker can do better and contribute more in both largescale and smallscale pvp content?
      Why play Infernal scythe when the Bear paws have proven to be more versatile in any pvp situation?
      Why play Infernal scythe in any scale of Pvp when it's current E ability is far underwhelming than the rest of its fellow axes?

There currently isn't much going for the scythe at the moment other than for role-playing purposes.

My suggestion: Rework the "Bloody Reap" / rebalance to function as any of the suggested values to be able to compete with its fellow axe weapons:

• Reap all enemies in a 7meter radius around you dealing 400 physical damage(scales with itempower) and inflicting a bleed dealing 1.2% true health damage every 0.5 second for 7 seconds
      • Reap all enemies in a 7meter radius around you dealing 400 physical damage(scales with itempower) and inflicting a bleed dealing 2% true health damage every 0.5 second for 5 seconds
      • Decapitate all enemies in a 7meter radius around you after 1s dealing damage depending on the amount of rending bleed charges applied on the target: (damage scales with item power)
        • 300 (0 charges) physical damage

• 500 (1 charge) physical damage

• 700 (2 charges) physical damage

• 1000 (3 charges) physical damage
      • Devastate all enemies in a 7meter radius around you dealing 400 physical damage(scales with item power) and inflicting true damage over time depending on the amount of rending bleed charges applied on the target:
        • 180(0 charges) true damage over 5 seconds
        • 250(1 charge) true damage over 5 seconds
        • 400(2 charges)true damage over 5 seconds
        • 600(3 charges) true damage over 5 seconds
      These are my thoughts for now - but I strongly believe that the goal for this rebalance/rework is to make every albion online weapon for each tree be "iconic" in its own regard.