Dagger pair

• j0ei wrote:

^ Another weapon that does that much damage is Crossbow's snipe shot which can actually 1 shot someone with sundershot that's silenced (whom has no resistance potions to protect themselves with) Also on a 15 second cooldown, on top of being a RANGED ability, this baby can literally smash anyone that does not have a proper defensive counter for the build.
      -Even with scholar robe, there is a pretty huge window to react, Crossbow needs to make 2 casts, both of them are easy to interrupt
      -It's very obvious who and when targeted by it (that RED LINE), while DP can just stack Q being safe and insta pop E on whatever target. Even if DP using Sunder Armor, he get these 3 stacks in 6 second, and if you dont have cleanse you fckd
      -IF crossbow using scholar robe it means he has 1 save skill less, and die quicker if failed to oneshot
      -Did i say that it's easy to interrupt? Bow or stave will be pleased to meet crossbow
      -You can actually run away during casting unlike Hellion boots with dagger pair. Yes, you can use hellion with crossbow too, but target can still outrun during your combo, AND you forced to use Scholar robe to get your combo in that 4 sec of hellion buff window
      -It's easy to interrupt, like, really

Edit: i'm speaking about 2v2 HG ofc, but even if we take 1v1, and crossbow wearing demon helmet (otherwise his combo may be ruined by CC or save ability), you STILL have more time react, since he using Hush, and then AA - enough time to use sprint, shield or smth else. Ofc Crossbow can bait your CC by fake casting his E, but hey - at least it requires few more braincells than Dagger pair.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Metteia ().

• Metteia wrote:

j0ei wrote:

^ Another weapon that does that much damage is Crossbow's snipe shot which can actually 1 shot someone with sundershot that's silenced (whom has no resistance potions to protect themselves with) Also on a 15 second cooldown, on top of being a RANGED ability, this baby can literally smash anyone that does not have a proper defensive counter for the build.
      -Even with scholar robe, there is a pretty huge window to react, Crossbow needs to make 2 casts, both of them are easy to interrupt-It's very obvious who and when targeted by it (that RED LINE), while DP can just stack Q being safe and insta pop E on whatever target. Even if DP using Sunder Armor, he get these 3 stacks in 6 second, and if you dont have cleanse you fckd
      -IF crossbow using scholar robe it means he has 1 save skill less, and die quicker if failed to oneshot
      -Did i say that it's easy to interrupt? Bow or stave will be pleased to meet crossbow
      -You can actually run away during casting unlike Hellion boots with dagger pair. Yes, you can use hellion with crossbow too, but target can still outrun during your combo, AND you forced to use Scholar robe to get your combo in that 4 sec of hellion buff window
      -It's easy to interrupt, like, really

Edit: i'm speaking about 2v2 HG ofc, but even if we take 1v1, and crossbow wearing demon helmet (otherwise his combo may be ruined by CC or save ability), you STILL have more time react, since he using Hush, and then AA - enough time to use sprint, shield or smth else. Ofc Crossbow can bait your CC by fake casting his E, but hey - at least it requires few more braincells than Dagger pair.
      Yes, if they made the window to react much lesser for a ranged ability, it would have been broken.

But for dagger pair, this weapon was rarely used before they buffed it because it was simply outclassed by other weapons, and now that it's actually viable given the buffs they made for it - it serves its purpose for 1v1s and 2v2 content. When you compare this against other Corrupted builds like Great curse or Bear Paws / 1 Handed frost for example...The three builds I just mentioned serve a purpose for both solo and smallscale content (yes, it has AoE capabilities which the dagger pair has absolutely none to offer in regards to, but as for 1hand frost it's very popular for ganking) Whereas the dagger pair, 1v1 / 2v2 weapon... not really as easy to gank with as you need to land your shadow edge which is never a 100% catch rate. And daggers arent really as exceptional for PvE either, it wouldn't be healthy for the game if every decent weapon that's exceptional for its purpose has been rendered much less effective / nerfed because a couple of people couldn't accept the fact that it is indeed more effective than their previous choices.

Dagger tree is definitely specialized towards PvP - One-shot one-handed dagger, Black hands, Dagger Pair, Deathgivers, Bloodletter and Bridled Fury (for ZvZ)

Also, if you have cc reduction, you can reduce the dagger pair's shadow edge stun time to a point where you have enough "time" to react if you are not a boomer past your 30s.
    • j0ei wrote:

Dagger tree is definitely specialized towards PvP - One-shot one-handed dagger, Black hands, Dagger Pair, Deathgivers, Bloodletter and Bridled Fury (for ZvZ)
      I understand what you mean, but there is a reason why there is alot of DP in HG now, and not crossbow or claymore.

The funny thing is crossbow for example - actually fine designed weapon imho, it's E complement crossbow's Ws, it's clear and telegraphed. and need to meet some requirements and "skill" to kill people, + it has some hard counters. Claymore needs to stack Q, and the only way it can be achieved - hiting people with Q (+ Iron will) thus you have to be on your target + you can be purged (w\o Iron will ofc) + longer cooldown on E.

And again, daggers: Can stack Q in safety; can stack Q by hitting things, to hit with E any target you want, but can be purged; Can acquire stacks on target with a debuff within 6 seconds, they last longer, but it's ez to guess who will be the target
      That's like 3x time more options than claymore, with shorter cooldown on E, unpunishable stacking that you can't interrupt, and Heal reduction on top of that.

Is this really good trade off for under-performing in PvE? It's freaking amazing i would say, considering that we have specter jacket, satchels of insight, fame credits, and so on.

I agree that weapon may have a niche, but it doesn't mean it should dominate one, almost without counters. Dagger tree is just too good - wanna 1vX? go bloodletter and face roll to kill at least one target, then reset - best weapon for that, literally every 1vX YT video has BL. Black hands in right combination can also oneshot people in HG, Dagger Pair now have utility and one of the hardest hitting skills in game. 1H dagger can 100 to 0 you really fast, but relatively easy to predict tho.
      I tend to play dagger-like builds\weapon in almost every game, but they are kinda meh in AO. Fun to play thanks to all these dashes and big claps, but doesn't feel rewarding in any way.
    • Metteia wrote:

j0ei wrote:

I understand what you mean, but there is a reason why there is alot of DP in HG now, and not crossbow or claymore.
      The funny thing is crossbow for example - actually fine designed weapon imho, it's E complement crossbow's Ws, it's clear and telegraphed. and need to meet some requirements and "skill" to kill people, + it has some hard counters. Claymore needs to stack Q, and the only way it can be achieved - hiting people with Q (+ Iron will) thus you have to be on your target + you can be purged (w\o Iron will ofc) + longer cooldown on E.

And again, daggers: Can stack Q in safety; can stack Q by hitting things, to hit with E any target you want, but can be purged; Can acquire stacks on target with a debuff within 6 seconds, they last longer, but it's ez to guess who will be the target
      That's like 3x time more options than claymore, with shorter cooldown on E, unpunishable stacking that you can't interrupt, and Heal reduction on top of that.

Is this really good trade off for under-performing in PvE? It's freaking amazing i would say, considering that we have specter jacket, satchels of insight, fame credits, and so on.

I agree that weapon may have a niche, but it doesn't mean it should dominate one, almost without counters. Dagger tree is just too good - wanna 1vX? go bloodletter and face roll to kill at least one target, then reset - best weapon for that, literally every 1vX YT video has BL. Black hands in right combination can also oneshot people in HG, Dagger Pair now have utility and one of the hardest hitting skills in game. 1H dagger can 100 to 0 you really fast, but relatively easy to predict tho.
      I tend to play dagger-like builds\weapon in almost every game, but they are kinda meh in AO. Fun to play thanks to all these dashes and big claps, but doesn't feel rewarding in any way.
      You have a point but let me tell you about how smart Claymore players can pre-stack on mobs / crystals in order to achieve the same result and manage to succeed.
      • If you use the third Q for the daggers which allows you to get stacks = you have given up your ability to deal damage outside of your W + E combo and your auto attacks (this is a window of vulnerability for the dagger player) that skilled players can use to their advantage

• + On a real fight, there is no way in hell a bloodletter can 1vX an actual fighting group with a healer, he would just get face-rolled. Do not fall for those "literally every 1vX YT" videos of 1 guy diving a fame-farm group that's built for PvE and not PvP. Bloodletter has shit for damage in a largescale fight, and even in smallscale its only purpose is to simply sit on 1 or a few targets for weak pressure and hopefully his friend or someone with an actual AoE dps weapon can deal enough damage for him to land an execute.

• Black hands as I said, only works for 1v1 or HG 2v2. You don't see a blackhands bruiser on any smallscale scenario because it has 0 AoE potential for its E like the dagger pair.
      • And yes, it makes sense that it stands to be able to better "compete" in the content that its specifically "designed" for
    • Good luck stacking claymore on mobs and crystals in HG :D

Ok, then BL excels at diving FF groups, which is still not good.

j0ei wrote:

And yes, it makes sense that it stands to be able to better "compete" in the content that its specifically "designed" for
      The worst thing i forgot to mention about daggers dominating 1v1, and 2v2 while not requiring exceptional game knowledge or mechanics, is a diversity of builds you are facing in HG for example. it's just Holy + DP in most cases. not really fun in a game that allows you to combinate dozens weapons and gear, right?
      Of course it's really hard to balance things around 1 type of content, since it may hurt it's performance in all others, we have some examples from CD.

I would vote for just reworking whole dagger tree, like all W (only 2 are truly viable) and E on some weapons, not because i hate daggers but because i love them haha. You are actually right - why not let the weapon have a distinct niche, but make it require some efforts at least to dominate in that niche. Not just Q>F>E. Assassins in literally every game supposed to be complex, with high skill celling, and require some mechanics. Sadly thats not the case in Albion.
    • Metteia wrote:

Good luck stacking claymore on mobs and crystals in HG :D

j0ei wrote:

And yes, it makes sense that it stands to be able to better "compete" in the content that its specifically "designed" for
      The worst thing i forgot to mention about daggers dominating 1v1, and 2v2 while not requiring exceptional game knowledge or mechanics, is a diversity of builds you are facing in HG for example. it's just Holy + DP in most cases. not really fun in a game that allows you to combinate dozens weapons and gear, right?Of course it's really hard to balance things around 1 type of content, since it may hurt it's performance in all others, we have some examples from CD.

I would vote for just reworking whole dagger tree, like all W (only 2 are truly viable) and E on some weapons, not because i hate daggers but because i love them haha. You are actually right - why not let the weapon have a distinct niche, but make it require some efforts at least to dominate in that niche. Not just Q>F>E. Assassins in literally every game supposed to be complex, with high skill celling, and require some mechanics. Sadly thats not the case in Albion.
      I totally agree that they should find ways to increase the skill ceiling for the pvp mechanics of each weapon. However I will have to remind you that this is an 8-button game, with literally only 6 abilities, 3 from the weapon, 3 from each piece of armor equipped and 2 consumables (potion and food - but you only really use pots in fights most of the time)

Would be nice to see dagger tree rework but someone needs to throw actual re-work mechanics ideas around and back them up with sufficient evidence on how it can compete and work as a class overall.

I personally, instead of complaining that certain things are either overtuned or just plain broken, I would focus on looking for ways to deal with it and gameplay mechanics that I can use in my favor to make some plays against it.

• Before the DP + Holy meta came there was claymore + holy, and then there are the 1-shot double dps (if fail to oneshot - simply kite and reset) builds, which in this case, is a form of diversity in a good sense.
      You can't expect a game that has 6-active use-able buttons for combat to have any form of "skill" required to play.
      • This game in general, is already very easy to play, it doesn't take 2 braincells to understand that when you inspect someone, and you know his build hard-counters your build, and your build has no means to reset the fight if you make a mistake then you can be the smarter player and not take the fight. (1v1) unless you are 100% confident in your ability to make counter-plays and take advantage of how bad your enemy is in order to win that fight

• For 2v2 - you also inspect your enemy to know what they're running, there are just builds where you get smashed because it hard counters your setup, and we cannot advocate to nerf a weapon just because they dominate in that content.
      Dagger pair is as simple as any other weapon that functions with the same format of: Generate stacks, use ultimate ability to expend generated stacks for maximum damage output. - in category with Broadsword, Claymore and the 1Handed Curse staff.
    • Clasics wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Clasics wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Guys rly?
      Dagger pair is hardest dissbalanced weapon for you?
      Not paws/bolts/curse/bh/frost/reg bow?
      Rly?
      Right now, after the recent changes, yes, shit ton of damage, huge range for a melee finisher, insanely low cd, not hard to land at all combo.Paws have insane mobility but the damage is ok. The biggest problem I find is rats abusing that mobility+AOE in corrupted dungeons.
      Bolts are the most braindead weapon, already made a post on xbows in general.

Curse is the easiest weapon to counter right now. (guardian helmet, hunter hood, cleric robe, assassin shoes, etc)

Black hands doesn't hit as hard as dagger pair, and the E is bugged AF, but it would make sense to lower the damage a bit. Or take away the purge.

Frost has little to no damage, every skill has casting time, and nails you to the floor, it's the most cape dependant weapon in game, you can't make a single mistake playing frost or you are dead. I'd call it balanced.

Regular bow dies instantly against mage robes, hunter hoods, or any reflect, you can also kite it easily until the charges are over.
      One more newcomer tries to balance the game?Shhh... I’ll tell you the great secretThe only one fix dagger pair had for last couple of years was lowering stand time AFTER casting E (what makes this weapon totally unplayable)
      All skills used in latest viable popular CD builds with dagger pair wasn’t changed for years
      The problem of CD meta builds and the reason why dagger pair is hard to play against is because nobody played dagger pair for real for long long time and all builds/meta items were created vs other popular builds/items
      Ones ppl would see the popularity of dagger pair in corrupted- meta would change a bit and that’s all
      You call me newcomer yet you talk before even reading the changes properly, go back to patch notes , take a good look at them and come back when you have some idea of the main topic please.
      Also something really funny "why dagger pair is hard to play against is because nobody played dagger pair for real for long long time"
      Do you know there is a weapon called deathgivers, and another one called black hands? And both weapons use the exact same 2 builds that dagger pairs are using right now? And both are heavily used un corrupted? Specially black hands ... But sure i'm the newcomer ...
      yes you are newcomer
      Why ? Because I don’t need to explain some obvious things to veteran
      Changes? Yes there was cast time change also
      But only newcomer thinks that it change gameplay so I don’t even mention it
      Dagger pair is weapon that “shines” only played with stun-W so that 0.1sec cast time doesn’t change anything at all
      Ps: playable builds with bh/deathgivers are not even close to playable dagger pair builds
    • kheeta wrote:

Clasics wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Clasics wrote:

kheeta wrote:

Guys rly?
      Dagger pair is hardest dissbalanced weapon for you?
      Not paws/bolts/curse/bh/frost/reg bow?
      Rly?
      Right now, after the recent changes, yes, shit ton of damage, huge range for a melee finisher, insanely low cd, not hard to land at all combo.Paws have insane mobility but the damage is ok. The biggest problem I find is rats abusing that mobility+AOE in corrupted dungeons.Bolts are the most braindead weapon, already made a post on xbows in general.

Curse is the easiest weapon to counter right now. (guardian helmet, hunter hood, cleric robe, assassin shoes, etc)

Black hands doesn't hit as hard as dagger pair, and the E is bugged AF, but it would make sense to lower the damage a bit. Or take away the purge.

Frost has little to no damage, every skill has casting time, and nails you to the floor, it's the most cape dependant weapon in game, you can't make a single mistake playing frost or you are dead. I'd call it balanced.

Regular bow dies instantly against mage robes, hunter hoods, or any reflect, you can also kite it easily until the charges are over.
      One more newcomer tries to balance the game?Shhh... I’ll tell you the great secretThe only one fix dagger pair had for last couple of years was lowering stand time AFTER casting E (what makes this weapon totally unplayable)All skills used in latest viable popular CD builds with dagger pair wasn’t changed for years
      The problem of CD meta builds and the reason why dagger pair is hard to play against is because nobody played dagger pair for real for long long time and all builds/meta items were created vs other popular builds/items
      Ones ppl would see the popularity of dagger pair in corrupted- meta would change a bit and that’s all
      You call me newcomer yet you talk before even reading the changes properly, go back to patch notes , take a good look at them and come back when you have some idea of the main topic please.Also something really funny "why dagger pair is hard to play against is because nobody played dagger pair for real for long long time"
      Do you know there is a weapon called deathgivers, and another one called black hands? And both weapons use the exact same 2 builds that dagger pairs are using right now? And both are heavily used un corrupted? Specially black hands ... But sure i'm the newcomer ...
      yes you are newcomerWhy ? Because I don’t need to explain some obvious things to veteran
      Changes? Yes there was cast time change also
      But only newcomer thinks that it change gameplay so I don’t even mention it
      Dagger pair is weapon that “shines” only played with stun-W so that 0.1sec cast time doesn’t change anything at all
      Ps: playable builds with bh/deathgivers are not even close to playable dagger pair builds
      Bla bla bla newcomer bla bla bla, listen to me i'm right because i've played this game longer, anyone who doesn't agree it's just a new comer bla bla bla.

Meanwhile suddenly, everyone is using dagger pair now, meanwhile most use the exact same build black hands use, or deathgivers use. But you are the veteran who even with no counter arguments or good points knows way better than all of us newcomers, and you won't explain why because you can't... i mean because there is no point in arguiung with newcomers... What a tool.
    • Blah blah
      No single word about my arguments

Meanwhile nobody plays “bh/deathgivers” builds for dagger pair
      This weapons have technically different gameplay , different rotation time etc
      Nobody use hellion boots for dagger pair because dagger pair is only used with stun-W
      Almost nobody usecleric robe for pair because longer rotation and another helm (not assassin one)

Bh:
      Assassin hood/cleric/hellion
      Deathgivers:
      Stalker hood/assassin jacket/hellion
      Dagger pair:
      Cleric helm or cultist/ assassin jacket/ refreshing sprint boots
      Where u see “exact same build”?
    • j0ei wrote:

Metteia wrote:

Good luck stacking claymore on mobs and crystals in HG :D

j0ei wrote:

The worst thing i forgot to mention about daggers dominating 1v1, and 2v2 while not requiring exceptional game knowledge or mechanics, is a diversity of builds you are facing in HG for example. it's just Holy + DP in most cases. not really fun in a game that allows you to combinate dozens weapons and gear, right?Of course it's really hard to balance things around 1 type of content, since it may hurt it's performance in all others, we have some examples from CD.
      I totally agree that they should find ways to increase the skill ceiling for the pvp mechanics of each weapon. However I will have to remind you that this is an 8-button game, with literally only 6 abilities, 3 from the weapon, 3 from each piece of armor equipped and 2 consumables (potion and food - but you only really use pots in fights most of the time)
      Would be nice to see dagger tree rework but someone needs to throw actual re-work mechanics ideas around and back them up with sufficient evidence on how it can compete and work as a class overall.

I personally, instead of complaining that certain things are either overtuned or just plain broken, I would focus on looking for ways to deal with it and gameplay mechanics that I can use in my favor to make some plays against it.

• Before the DP + Holy meta came there was claymore + holy, and then there are the 1-shot double dps (if fail to oneshot - simply kite and reset) builds, which in this case, is a form of diversity in a good sense.
      You can't expect a game that has 6-active use-able buttons for combat to have any form of "skill" required to play.
      • This game in general, is already very easy to play, it doesn't take 2 braincells to understand that when you inspect someone, and you know his build hard-counters your build, and your build has no means to reset the fight if you make a mistake then you can be the smarter player and not take the fight. (1v1) unless you are 100% confident in your ability to make counter-plays and take advantage of how bad your enemy is in order to win that fight

• For 2v2 - you also inspect your enemy to know what they're running, there are just builds where you get smashed because it hard counters your setup, and we cannot advocate to nerf a weapon just because they dominate in that content.
      Dagger pair is as simple as any other weapon that functions with the same format of: Generate stacks, use ultimate ability to expend generated stacks for maximum damage output. - in category with Broadsword, Claymore and the 1Handed Curse staff.
      Yea, its very simple, if you had braincells as mentioned you would now that the only difference about Dagger Pair and others DPS's (even Claymores) is the fact that without any external resistance break, as Cultist Sandals or Poison potions, you can EASILY MELT SOMEONE, even with shields, not mentioning the bleeding damage and heal reduction.
      You MUST purge them on first rotations even if they dont trow a poison or cultist sandals you, because even with the only 3stacks+E he can put you in really bad situation, being possible you be killed with a big rotation using W (Chain Slash) with cultist sandals, and also making your healer maybe using a Guardian Helmet.
      None of others DPS's with big damage as the Pike have such damage to put you on attention to when they will get the third stack to purge them ASAP to not be instantly exploded.
      The Poison Trow and E is also really fast animation, any other weapon drops damage so fast, even the Claymore had a casting animation.

The fact is that shit is strong AS FUCK, you practically only sees Dagger Pair on the gate, is absolutely retarded, i've never had seen so much duos using the exactly same build before, is ridiculous.
    • Anonxinho wrote:

Yea, its very simple, if you had braincells as mentioned you would now that the only difference about Dagger Pair and others DPS's (even Claymores) is the fact that without any external resistance break, as Cultist Sandals or Poison potions, you can EASILY MELT SOMEONE, even with shields, not mentioning the bleeding damage and heal reduction.You MUST purge them on first rotations even if they dont trow a poison or cultist sandals you, because even with the only 3stacks+E he can put you in really bad situation, being possible you be killed with a big rotation using W (Chain Slash) with cultist sandals, and also making your healer maybe using a Guardian Helmet.
      None of others DPS's with big damage as the Pike have such damage to put you on attention to when they will get the third stack to purge them ASAP to not be instantly exploded.
      The Poison Trow and E is also really fast animation, any other weapon drops damage so fast, even the Claymore had a casting animation.

The fact is that shit is strong AS FUCK, you practically only sees Dagger Pair on the gate, is absolutely retarded, i've never had seen so much duos using the exactly same build before, is ridiculous.
      Yes, I have more than enough brain-cells to know what's strong and what's not. And as you said, it's "STRONG AS FUCK" just like One-shot Pike (pre druid robe + invis pot + demon cape nerf) just like how if you don't have guardian helmet or an i-frame for Cursed-staff's E you would literally be blown back to the city. Or getting demon helmet silenced and 1-shot crossbow sniped when you have no res pots / cleric cowl to stop it. You can also add the 1-shot dagger with royal helmet to that list of strong as fuck builds where if the 1 shot dagger fails his shadow-edge he literally could not land his royal helmet combo properly, and would just use gathering boots to reset...

But you claiming you've never seen much duos using the exact same build means you have not played albion long enough
    • This entire thread is, "why can't I beat something I used to beat effortlessly using the same strategy I beat everything else with? It isn't fair, I shouldn't grow as a player, and I'm tired of being challenged when I just want to keep face rolling everything else".

They took 0.1 second off it's cast time and people are losing their minds calling it the most overpowered thing in existence like it hasn't done the exact same thing for years now, it's just now actually landing hits instead of being a complete unusable joke. Pro tip: if the W+E combo is what's beating you, Dagger Pair hasn't changed at all because the cast time doesn't affect that... so what many of you are basically admitting is that the weapon has been overpowered for years now and yet none of you have used it or even fought against it.
    • Acoustic wrote:

This entire thread is, "why can't I beat something I used to beat effortlessly using the same strategy I beat everything else with? It isn't fair, I shouldn't grow as a player, and I'm tired of being challenged when I just want to keep face rolling everything else".

They took 0.1 second off it's cast time and people are losing their minds calling it the most overpowered thing in existence like it hasn't done the exact same thing for years now, it's just now actually landing hits instead of being a complete unusable joke. Pro tip: if the W+E combo is what's beating you, Dagger Pair hasn't changed at all because the cast time doesn't affect that... so what many of you are basically admitting is that the weapon has been overpowered for years now and yet none of you have used it or even fought against it.
      And your post is like "stop asking for balancing this game, i was abusing something really OP right now and don't wanna go back to regular builds that cant insta delete someone even without skill".
      The Dagger Pair was being used before on HG's, that i think is the main content of it and the content that it is most strong right now. But the thing is that back in the days with a Low IP cap is more easier to tank it than right now.
      Dagger pair is so strong right because a couple of things, like the huge nerfs on healers and the low IP cap of HG.
      I have tried and fought against it many times on the old gate and i can say it with property that used to be a SHIT weapon.

And if you have played HG's x2 against Dagger Pair and really don't think that is broken right now, or you don't have played HG's x2 before the Call to Arms update, or you don't have any parameter to compare this with other weapons.

For sure dagger pair haven't be that strong before, used to be a real shit weapon, but now, with perfection condition to it (Guardian nerf, Knight boots nerf, Holy Blessing nerf, -10% healing) this weapon is BROKEN AS FUCK, not surprising is the most used weapon on x2 right now, i can say that is even more used than Lifetouch, because even double DPS are abusing this now.

Hello SBI put a retard "debuff" on Dagger Pair aswell you have done to Healers. Do a -10% damage to dagger pair, after all, the main excuse on healer debuff is that "IS SO MANY HEALERS IN THERE".