Buff 2v2 Hellgate Fame and Loot - SBI please :)

• Hellgates
    • Buff 2v2 Hellgate Fame and Loot - SBI please :)

Could someone explain to me why do we get 0 Fame from 2v2 Hellgates but like millions from Corrupted. How does it make sense to punish group play in Albion. Group play should get miles more than solo content. I hear people making like 20 mil silver and 10 mil fame in Corrupteds per hour or so, 2v2 HGs make u like 5 mil silver and 0 fame in an hour or so. (These are just example numbers ofc, but you get the point)

Suggestion: Add 50-100k fame to the end chest when u kill the enemy comp. + buff the end chest loot a bit cuz 99% of the time you are getting 1-50k silver from it.

Why?: Because you can not pve anyways, you are invading 24/7 so there is no way to get pve fame at all. The whole point is for pvp players to get fame as well, obviously not as much as like high tier avalonian raid runners which is probably like 4 mil fame per hour, but atleast a little bit cuz we wanna pvp not go to dungeons to level up our shit. The reason to buff loot from end chest is because 2v2 hg is 1100 IP 80% capped, which means most people just run 4.2 gear and u are barely making any silver at all compared to other content.
      Check out my Hellgate videos! ➜ youtube.com/LegalAlbion
      Join Largest Public Hellgate Discord! ➜ [url='https://discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB']discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB[/url]

The post was edited 1 time, last by LegaI ().

• Janusz770 wrote:

I agree, but corrupted dungeons are 10 min of PvE and then a fight. In hellgates, you get fights 24/7, so I think the solution could be making both corrupted dungeons and hellgates 24/7 PvP without any PvE, and both should be the same rewarding.
      That is no excuse to give 2v2 players 0 pve fame. I do not wanna play god dammn corrupted or pve to level up my stuff. The older 2v2 system was good because the end chest gave you about 70k fame with a satchel + if u killed side bosses aswell then u got about 85k pve total.
      Join Largest Public Hellgate Discord! ➜ [url='https://discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB']discord.gg/9hA8YUtwjB[/url]
    • Janusz770 wrote:

LegaI wrote:

Janusz770 wrote:

I agree, but corrupted dungeons are 10 min of PvE and then a fight. In hellgates, you get fights 24/7, so I think the solution could be making both corrupted dungeons and hellgates 24/7 PvP without any PvE, and both should be the same rewarding.
      That is no excuse to give 2v2 players 0 pve fame. I do not wanna play god dammn corrupted or pve to level up my stuff. The older 2v2 system was good because the end chest gave you about 70k fame with a satchel + if u killed side bosses aswell then u got about 85k pve total.
      I think you didn't get my damn point. I meant that if you don't do PvE, you don't get PvE fame and this is fair. In corrupted, you need to do actual PvE so you have PvE fame.
      You did not get my point either, I want old hg fame system back like the old 5v5 and 2v2 hgs where the middle boss/chest gave 400k fame :). The whole point is for pvp players to get fame as well, obviously not as much as like high tier avalonian raid runners which is probably like 4 mil fame per hour, but atleast a little bit cuz we wanna pvp not go to dungeons to level up our shit :)
    • I definitely agree with Legal. The thing is one of the most interesting part of the HG was not only the loot, but also the possibility to get fame. AND NOW WE DON'T GET ANY SILVER, LOOT AND FAME! Hg later was mich more better and profitable for all of us. Now we don't want to play with my teammates because they find hg's useless. Please, do something in order to renew interest in all of us.