[Hellgates] My proposed changes to 2v2 Hellgates

• Hellgates
    • [Hellgates] My proposed changes to 2v2 Hellgates

Suggestions for 2v2 Hellgates:
      • Lava should close slower. I understand the need to put an end to the endless reset meta. But hellgates should be able to last more than 4 minutes.
      • Raise the IP Cap, it is destroying every tank CC weapon except for Grailseeker and single handed mace. I just feel this is a balance thing as a Tombhammer player.
      • Healer meta is stale and too strong atm. Guardian Helmet + knight boots seems like an undisputed option to take. There is no innovation to be had on this comp, the double shield is simply too strong.
      • Hellgate locations should spawn in an adjacent zone. There is very little danger for most hellgaters on mounts. The extra walk is just kinda boring.
      • Remove Matchmaking. Hellgates are about making money and killing other players. Matchmaking is actively discouraging players from getting infamy. Players are getting high infamy which means more PVE and less wins as they vs harder opponents which is just creating an Alt Account Meta. This will get worse over time.

Love the new structure, hate the meta. :)
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Try this:

Staff of balance, AOE silence helm, hunter shoes, demon cape

+

Blazing, knight helm for the engage,

Staff of balance doesn't let u out, AOE silence of the helm cannot be cleared, blazing does rest, anti heal does the rest

We catched even K*g** on his stream in his purity Lifetouch setup with ease..
      add to that : cloth soulscythe + specter jacket bl.

also :

I dont agree with you when you when you say healer comp is to strong, double dps is very strong right now its just less consistent then healer comps. (i.e dying against other double dps comps/ cant make mistakes or death skill cap)

I DO however fully agree with you on the matchmaking. Being top 10 2v2 currently, we are getting ZERO matches. Its just pve. 50% of the top 5 players infamy is from pve'ing, like what the actual fuck man...

The post was edited 2 times, last by wolfo70 ().

• Healer meta too strong? Are you kidding ? With the recent nerfs on healers? The guardian, knight, W Holly blessing and even 10% debuff on any heals?
      If you wanna fights that last more than 4 minutes you certainly not will ask for one more healer nerf.

I dont understand why people hate healers so much and keeping asks for only DPS's meta, DPS meta is completely garbage and the fights are ridiculous shorts, giving a bigger advantage for low ping players.
    • Nazori wrote:

• Lava should close slower. I understand the need to put an end to the endless reset meta. But hellgates should be able to last more than 4 minutes.
      • Raise the IP Cap, it is destroying every tank CC weapon except for Grailseeker and single handed mace. I just feel this is a balance thing as a Tombhammer player.
      • Healer meta is stale and too strong atm. Guardian Helmet + knight boots seems like an undisputed option to take. There is no innovation to be had on this comp, the double shield is simply too strong.
      • Hellgate locations should spawn in an adjacent zone. There is very little danger for most hellgaters on mounts. The extra walk is just kinda boring.
      • Remove Matchmaking. Hellgates are about making money and killing other players. Matchmaking is actively discouraging players from getting infamy. Players are getting high infamy which means more PVE and less wins as they vs harder opponents which is just creating an Alt Account Meta. This will get worse over time.

I could agree with everything, but there would be two people talking shit.
      I agree that the ending should be closed more slowly, and I agree that the matchmaking should be removed.

But how healer is strong? it's currently the most nerfed thing in the game.
      Anything kills you as healer, nothing matters, even in the resistance potion. Healer is by far the weakest thing at the moment. And all my friends who play as healer are leaving the game, because it is unplayable.

R.I.P Healer.
    • Nazori wrote:

Is the healer strong? Healer is by far the biggest shit you have to use in HG, Healer was strong in the past but now he is just rubbish, the healer is so nerfic that he is almost giving negative cure and you still have the courage to say that Stun + DPS is weak? Stun is stronger than ever, the quarterstaff builds are invincible, have you seen the balance stick comp? the Healer can play perfectly while the staff of balance plays like a mentally handicapped person that he will still win, the truth is that the healer must be buffed, I am stopping playing albion because the fights are shit, in the top 20 Infamy a HG is practically a DG in Double because it only has PVE and when you find a fight it is a TOXIC comp of double dps as a staff of balance, mace or any literally any weapon together with a black hands or even double black hands where they give a combo and either they kill you or they die so tell me how will making toxic builds like stronger double dps help improve combat? The truth is that the only fun battles in this game are the Healer + DPS x Healer + DPS, fighting double dps sucks and most of the time they just run around the HG like a mouse to make you waste time, and repeating the balance staff comp + any shit is invincible, the healer is worse than garbage, the disease of the cure besides decreasing the cure he still decreases the healer's shield, it is just ridiculous to play healer most people who play healer are stopping playing because the game is ridiculous, it takes you centuries to find a fight and when you do it is something toxic.

F Healer
      F Hellgates

clips.twitch.tv/RefinedSarcasticOkapiVoHiYo-FzMemd99A1O1HOgN
    • Nazori wrote:

Like everyone already said, you are so wrong about most stuff. In short: Healer Comps are the most balanced they have ever been, they actually need to buff them by removing at least 5% from current 10% Heal Debuff they have. 2Dps comps: for example like Staff of Balance + 1h Dagger literally kills any healer comp through all shields and res pots in 1 second

The post was edited 1 time, last by LegaI ().