Hellgates 5x5 is now PVE with NO FAME and a fight against top crystal league teams

• Hellgates
    • Hellgates 5x5 is now PVE with NO FAME and a fight against top crystal league teams

We're a mid-tier Hellgate team that was doing only HG 5x5 content, mostly from HG we've gotten our PVE and PVP fame.

After a new update, we've played more than 30 matches and I'll try to provide our feedback.

1. 5x5 hellgates always were high-risk / high-reward fame content (except teams with 4.1 gear).
      Before: you kill an enemy team, you kill a final boss - you get 300k-400k PVE fame on your gear (with premium).
      Now: you kill an enemy team, you might not face a final boss (tbh rarely seen in general) from all the mobs clearing you get around 70k-100k fame.

2. 5x5 teams diversity
      Before: you could face 4.1 gear skippers, 7.0 normal team, 8.1-8.3 Gucci team, top crystal/hgs players
      Now: the first day after an update was kinda ok, like normal teams + top teams
      but then something weird happened because top crystal teams started actively doing hellgates, all the mid-tier teams stopped playing because it's really frustrating when you face Kargera, Jeremix, and other top crystal teams in a row.
      For example, yesterday Friday 19 March we wasted our 6 last hallowfalls to top crystal teams that I usually watch on Albion TV, no medium teams were faced.

3. the only build for a healer - hallowfall
      WTF - when you fix this weapon??? 1 mil for 4.0
      probably because of the price for the healer other teams stopped doing hgs, anyway you face a top-level crystal team and die.

Possible fixes:
      1. hallowfall - 1 handed -> 2 handed
      2. add stalker/slayer level for 5v5 hgs (like for corrupted dungeons)
      3. Guarantee final boss after killing an enemy team + 300k fame like it was before. (pls do not force HG teams to go for fame farming in dungeons)
    • Yes.. absolutely agree... This New hellgate patch is failure.... ONLY 0.00001 Top Crystal-team users's contents

Middle tier user's give up this new hellgate (Can not challange system)

How much Corrupted dungeons's fame now?? How much New Hellgate dungeons's fame now??

PVP newbie or PVP middle class ARE puking 'GIVE UP' for new hellgate

Reverse pyramid system
      Revere triangle system
    • So, you want pve fame from pvp content? Tell me more about it. Arent corrupteds enough?

You mad because you get matched with people better than you and not with shitters that allow you to get free loot from chests?

Looooool

I wish most of you were around when the game launched, so you could see what grind means.
    • MadSkillzDLR wrote:

So, you want pve fame from pvp content? Tell me more about it. Arent corrupteds enough?

You mad because you get matched with people better than you and not with shitters that allow you to get free loot from chests?

Looooool

I wish most of you were around when the game launched, so you could see what grind means.
      1) We want to see pve fame reward for wining HG, same as it was before ~1m per hour for mid-tier hg team. Corrupt dungeon is boring, too many pve
      2) Yeap, i'm not cgvg player, so i don't want to meet tier 3-9 cgvg people in HG 5x5 every gate. These people just annihilate everybody. Also set up cost now for healer is ~2m(4.3) and ~1m for other
    • I think they should take out the infamy system altogether. Not enough players/teams running HG for infamy to matter.

Also why did they group all 3 HG together like you go up the harder it is?
      It's different playstyle for each one.
      Every type of Hellgate should have different IP cap instead of the ....
      It is atm.

The post was edited 1 time, last by dawd ().

• Honestly it feels like group PvE in general was just gutted. T8 dungeons in royals were only giving like 2.5k fame with 5-6 people with the 15% buff which is insane. Why would I ever do that when I can clear a safe solo dungeon 6.3 for 5-6k per mob 5x faster than a group? Top that with hellgates also being awful fame, openworld boss areas being FULL of fucking rats with no way to counter...group fame sucks ass atm.