1H Mace Overpower - Hellgates x2 and x5

• 1H Mace Overpower - Hellgates x2 and x5

Please notice how overpowered 1H Mace are right now, there are comps running 4 maces on HG x5 and even 2 Maces on HG x2, beign a really good a hard comp to play agaisnt, i dont think that Maces are balanced since they are using ONLY THIS WEAPON on both contents.
    • 1h maces are meant to apply root into a stun because hitting the stun is harder then you think during that short duration where they use their w you are suppose to apply your resistances

maces same as hammers rely on demon cape to kill their target consistently

in 2" hellgate they act as a one shot build with better reset but with the new lava if they fked up they are running on a timer

also in 5" hellgates there is such a thing as merc hood and cleanse among many things. also healers run cleric cowl in 5" hellgates normaly due to the hard engage nature of 5" hellgates teams
      Embrace the Risk Vs Reward. Do not deny it
      For it will only bring you pain

#RiskVSRewardCult

Currently aiming for 120 on all Armors related to Morningstar Build
    • Anonxinho wrote:

Please notice how overpowered 1H Mace are right now, there are comps running 4 maces on HG x5 and even 2 Maces on HG x2, beign a really good a hard comp to play agaisnt, i dont think that Maces are balanced since they are using ONLY THIS WEAPON on both contents.
      You don't full understand the mechanic..

The boost comes from carleon cape and threatening smash.. u deliver 1200+ damage during the combo based on pure Q

The normal process if you bring a double q would be...to check for 5 mins through list of weapons..and say..assuming I can double q..which is highest damage q and has this weapon line lock down abilities..if the answer is Yes it has lockdown..u can be sure that the combo will be used...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trial_hard ().