Report: Multiple Guild Islands for EXCESSIVE money making is NOT FAIR

• Report: Multiple Guild Islands for EXCESSIVE money making is NOT FAIR

OK, this is what's been happening on Albion for a while...

People have been creating characters for the sole purpose of creating Guild Islands and then giving co-owner rights to their main character. This way, the main character ends up owning a bunch of islands, I've even heard of people having up to 50 islands
      So, in these bunch of islands they create a bunch of HOUSES, hired several laborers (especially Fletchers), give them journals and this way, they end up making between 30k-50k per laborer. At the end, depending on how many guild islands they have, these people end up making up to 10 millions per day.

This generates a HUGE cash flow in the game and I think, this is the reason why profit has been reduced in other activities such as HCEs and Dungeons.

So yeah, there's that.
    • Al3jandra wrote:

OK, this is what's been happening on Albion for a while...

People have been creating characters for the sole purpose of creating Guild Islands and then giving co-owner rights to their main character. This way, the main character ends up owning a bunch of islands, I've even heard of people having up to 50 islands
      So, in these bunch of islands they create a bunch of HOUSES, hired several laborers (especially Fletchers), give them journals and this way, they end up making between 30k-50k per laborer. At the end, depending on how many guild islands they have, these people end up making up to 10 millions per day.

This generates a HUGE cash flow in the game and I think, this is the reason why profit has been reduced in other activities such as HCEs and Dungeons.

So yeah, there's that.
      The return on investment takes a long time.
    • This also doesn't "GENERATE" silver. Silver changes hands as you are selling items to other players to obtain their silver. It promotes the economy. Yes the excessiveness of what some people do is a little much but unless you want to see the items you buy from the auction house go UP in price..... More supply = cheaper price.