This is not spam!! It is certificate and Qualification of one of Albion Hellgate users

• Hellgates
    • This is not spam!! It is certificate and Qualification of one of Albion Hellgate users

I am ssimat of hellgator guild master... we go only hellgate and PVP contents.
      We don't go PVE contents. Lastday Hellgate fame is same 8T party dungeon. I was able to grow while having fun. but now... hellgate was failure contents... only change to experinced user's contents. Our guild members are favorite hellgate with 100% real team(yellow&red). We never did rat :<.. becasue We are hellgator! We have pride of hellgate.

We are guild of the most played hellgate in albion-online.
      Our guild is most important of hellgate.
      All using Hellgate users that played everyone know our guild "HELLGATOR"

We are so strong. 60(HELLGATOR+DOKB) vs 400(poe+squard+Arch+IAAA) We Overwhelmingly win 2021-03-13!! But We are not big guild. We are small elite soldiers.
      Our PVP newbie are so sad this patch. Is it Albion-online sandbox game? Albion users can do everything!! Only hellgator play only hellgate.. that is free!!
      plz help....

We want OrangeHellgate... We want PVP newbie's eye level...
      Corrupted dungeon have (hunter / stoker / slayer)
      Why hellgate only Yellow and Red??!!!!
      Middle step is empty!! It is big issue because Yellow is so eazy and Red is so hard(Crystal 4~5level team is standard level in Red hellgate)
      Why is there no middle level?!?!?!?
      We want only PVP user's fame contents.... Corrupted dungeon's fames reducing patch is fair.

so sad so angry.. Why are you only think of experinced Artifact's eye level? Test-server's Pre-tester are all Artifact's eye level. NOT Albion beginner's eye level

The post was edited 2 times, last by ssinmat ().

• I mean, it's content for no one. Im currently top 4 on 2x2 and i can't fucking play it because no one with similar infamy to mine is online, so the only thing i can do is PVE because of the matchmaking system being so dumb, they tried to do a "ranked" type thing but they fucked me up for being good...
    • Completely agree. A lot of pve content (without good amount of fame and rewards, even no silver lol).
      5x5 and 10x10 has too high entry wall, it's sad, because it was fun and reasonable to teach new players in yellow 5x5 hgs before patch. Current non-lethal hgs - just waste if time.
      2x2 - crappy meta with 50/50 oneshotters or one hand holy + melee dd. No balance at all. And meta changed even without major combat balance changes - strange balance in atk/def (z.b. one hand mace and pike now damages much more), can't imagine this stuff works before patch.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kern_Cassius ().

• Kern_Cassius wrote:

Completely agree. A lot of pve content (without good amount of fame and rewards, even no silver lol).
      5x5 and 10x10 has too high entry wall, it's sad, because it was fun and reasonable to teach new players in yellow 5x5 hgs before patch. Current non-lethal hgs - just waste if time.
      2x2 - crappy meta with 50/50 oneshotters or one hand holy + melee dd. No balance at all. And meta changed even without major combat balance changes - strange balance in atk/def (z.b. one hand mace and pike now damages much more), can't imagine this stuff works before patch.
      10% heal nerv, damage .2 food and T8 pots vs strong IP cap. Super pots are much stronger if IP is strong because pots and food are uncapped though way stronger