Who are you developer??? Are you thinking?????

• Re: Unity Version Upgrade with CTA

I am ssimat of hellgator guild master... we go only hellgate and PVP contents.
      We don't go PVE contents. Lastday Hellgate fame is same 8T party dungeon. I was able to grow while having fun. but now... hellgate was failure contents... only change to experinced user's contents. Our guild members are favorite hellgate with 100% real team(yellow&red). We never did rat :<.. becasue We are hellgator! We have pride of hellgate. We are guild of the most played hellgate in albion-online. We are so strong. 60(HELLGATOR+DOKB) vs 400(poe+squard+Arch+IAAA) We Overwhelmingly win 2021-03-13!! But We are not big guild. We are small elite soldiers. Our guild newbie are so sad this patch.
      plz help.... We want OrangeHellgate... We want PVP newbie's eye level...
      We want PVP user's fame contents....
      so sad so angry.. Why are you only think of experinced Artifact's eye level? Test-server's Pre-tester are all Artifact's eye level. NOT Albion beginner's eye level

The post was edited 2 times, last by ssinmat ().

• Who are you developer??? Are you thinking?????

I am ssimat of hellgator guild master... we go only hellgate and PVP contents.
      We don't go PVE contents. Hellgate fame is same 8T party dungeon. I was able to grow while having fun. but now... hellgate was puking contents... We are favorite hellgate with real team. We never did rat :<.. becasue We are hellgator! We have pride of hellgate. We are guild of the most played hellgate in albion-online. We are so strong. 60(HELLGATOR+DOKB) vs 400(poe+squard+Arch+IAAA) We Overwhelmingly win 2021-03-13!! But We are not big guild. We are small elite soldiers. Our guild newbie plz help.... We want OrangeHellgate... We want PVP newbie's eye level...
      We want PVP user's fame contents.... so sad so angry.. Why are you only think of Artifact's eye level? Test-server's Pre-tester are all Artifact's eye level... We never doing rat... We are Victim of rat users... so sad