Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 1

• Testserver Patch Notes - Call to Arms Patch 1

Call to Arms Patch 1 - Version 18.010.1

Guild Season Winner Statues Added

• A new statue commemorating Black 0rder, winners of Guild Season 11, now appears at the entrance to Conquerors' Hall (located in all Royal Cities except Caerleon).
      • The statues awarded to the 1st-3rd place guilds can now be placed as furniture items.
      20v20 Crystal League Changes
      • Increased the rewards for Level 2+ matches
        • Reward chests now contain artifacts, with a rare chance to include Avalonian artifacts.
        • Artifacts are guaranteed for winning teams, though losing teams may also receive them based on the overall point spread.
        • To create a stronger incentive to directly play Level 3 matches, Level 3 chests contain twice as many artifacts on average as Level 2 chests.
      • Teams may now choose to start 20v20 Crystal League matches with 15 or more of their players ready, rather than needing exactly 20.
      • Readiness status
      • The Crystal League match info button now also displays which party members are ready to join the match. To have a better overview if a few players have not accepted the invite yet.
      • Also, for both 20v20 and 5v5 Crystal League matches, no-shows (situations where no match-up can be found for a registered team) now reward 80% of the match's Season Point value (previously 60%).
      Faction Warfare Point Pool Increase
      • As Faction Warfare is primarily a resource based system with limited quantities of points for players to fight over, the unexpectedly large number of players participating led to marginal gains for the individual player. We've significantly increased the points available in the system to better support the number of players participating, and will continue to watch over the economy throughout the coming weeks.
      Hellgate Changes
      • Lethal 10v10 Hellgate Entrance Base Item Power Requirement reduced from 1200 to 1100
      • The maximum distance at which a Hellgate will spawn after using a Hellgate Map has been decreased from 3 zones to 2
      • The duration during which Hellgate entrances revealed by Hellgate Maps persist on the world / zone map has been reduced from 60 minutes to 20 minutes
      Other Changes
      • Duel UI updated: the opponent info flyout is now open by default, and there is now a short delay before the "Accept" button appears
      • [MOBILE] UI scrolling now behaves more smoothly for touchscreen controls
      • [MOBILE] Optimized Wardrobe view in Appearance menu
      Fixes
      • Pagination buttons have been reinstated for the Marketplace UI
      • The crafting recipe for the T5 Caerleon Greywolf now uses Shadowheart as intended
      • Faction Points acquired by killing mobs, gathering, or fishing are now affected by modifiers (zone type, etc.) as intended
      • Faction Points earned via Premium now count toward Daily/Weekly Faction Campaign rewards as intended
      • Item recovery is now available for 20v20 battlevaults along with 5v5 battlevaults as intended
      • Fixed an issue where the Energy Manipulator UI would sometimes fail to display upcoming Crystal Realm Battles
      • Fixed an issue where consumables in certain stack configurations were not transferred properly from bank to inventory when using Loadouts
      • Fixed an issue where the Faction PvE buff was not re-applied when a character got up after knockdown or respawned in the same cluster
      • Added missing spell description for Fish Sandwiches and Fish Soups
      • Fixed an issue where Toxic Reaction (Pest Lizard) also affected allies in black zones
      • Elite Martlock Ram's 'Steadfast' ability now properly increases move speed buff with increasing stacks
      • Volatile Mephit (Corrupted Dungeons) now ignores bonus CC duration on player equipment as intended
      • Fixed an issue where Divine Intervention (Hallowfall) could heal healing-immune targets
      • The "Time Until Gallop" stat for the Saddled Moabird now correctly displays as 2.5 seconds (previously displayed as 2 seconds)
      • [MOBILE] Fixed an issue where auto silver pickup could cause unintended dismount
      • [MOBILE] Joystick Controls: The Attack Button now only selects the closest target to you if previous target was not selected manually
      • Additional minor graphical, terrain, UI, and localization fixes
      • [MOBILE] Joystick Controls: The Attack Button now only selects the closest target to you if previous target was not selected manually
      i hope this FIX will not change any target when clicking the ATTACK BUTTON.

THE PROBLEM IS IT CHANGES TARGET WHEN YOU CLICK IT I HOPE WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE HERE.

ATTACK BUTTON IS MEANT TO ATTACK AND NOTHING ELSE.

THE CHANGE TARGET BUTTON IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ATTACK BUTTON AND ITS PURPOSE IS TO CHANGE TARGET AND NOTHING ELSE.

I HOPE WE ARE ALL CLEAR WITH THE SITUATION FOR US TO BE ABLE TO SOLVE IT LETS BE MATURE IN ACCEPTING WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

PLEASE TRY IT AND CHECK IT OUT YOURSELF.
    • Faction Warfare Point Pool Increase
      • As Faction Warfare is primarily a resource based system with limited quantities of points for players to fight over, the unexpectedly large number of players participating led to marginal gains for the individual player. We've significantly increased the points available in the system to better support the number of players participating, and will continue to watch over the economy throughout the coming weeks.

Would be cool if you told us what rather than just a general statement. That way we could make suggestions as to what you should and shouldn't increase.

Also actually add active defence point gain and remove or rename the stupid 15minute passive bonus that doesn't even reward defending anyway.

"As Faction Warfare is primarily a resource based system with limited quantities of points for players to fight over"
      wtf does this even imply.... Further to my point of just give us a detailed write up faction points in the new system.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Durpmen ().

• Durpmen wrote:

Would be cool if you told us what rather than just a general statement. That way we could make suggestions as to what you should and shouldn't increase.
      Also actually add active defence point gain and remove or rename the stupid 15minute passive bonus that doesn't even reward defending anyway.

"As Faction Warfare is primarily a resource based system with limited quantities of points for players to fight over"
      wtf does this even imply.... Further to my point of just give us a detailed write up faction points in the new system.
      I kinda agree with this, information of how points are split between players and how those formulas work could help players to understand what really is worth, I guess there has been no disclosure about that to prevent players creating a meta about it.
      I'm so prog, I listen to concept albums on shuffle
      Look for the ayys
    • What's the line of thought behind the mobile attack target change in CTA release? It makes no sense even in perfect scenarios.

Pressing the button once should do a single action, there is no point for a change target button right beside it, if action button does everything lmao.

PrintsKaspian wrote:

• [MOBILE] Fixed an issue where auto silver pickup could cause unintended dismount

This wording suggests the attack button will remain changing targets if we didn't select one previously, can't you just get over this change and return to the previous behavior? We want it to select a single target and be done with it, there is a button dedicated to target change already.

You guys need more active and responsible Mobile testers.
    • Durpmen wrote:

I also agree with a more active defense point gain if the zone is currently being contested. The passive bonus should be better communicated with the players (like a system message like the server reset one) because a lot of us don't really understand how the system works.
    • Revert the daily back to 20k because now it's way too easy. I personally thing you overdid it a bit with the faction point increase but it might also be the fact I was testing it in 4 star zones which might effect the outcome. Either way though change the daily back to 20k from 5k cause it's a joke now to get.
    • Why even bother with this thread and test center in general? You still pushed out the patch when it clearly was broken, waited too long to hotfix and not even roll back the servers which just caused a huge imbalance. You nerfed faction points on kills which hurts the Caerleon faction, you made faction fame farming in dungeons pointless which also means those who like to dive players while faction flagged also get hurt.

Explain to me what good did this patch do other then freeing up server queue times because many ppl are quitting the game now?