BloodLetter, need hard rework , current update is BloodLetter fiesta.

• ViLEuo wrote:

UNFM wrote:

ViLEuo wrote:

What? You can't see 4 people running bear paws because they cost 300k+ ? Is 300k a lot of silver now or something? I'm really confused here reading this.
      yea, you cant see 4 or even more rats with paws cuz they cost 300k+I pretty sure you talk about YZ and im talking about RZ.and you right is suuper popular for noobs/rats like I said belowe 0 brain req + high kill potential with extreme mobility and low price.
      Im pretty sure you dont remember old BL without Q2. :)
      yes, BL is perfect example of weapon what rats using..
      Dude 300k isn't even a lot of silver for a weapon....what in the world are you talking about? If a bunch of bear paws running together worked great people would be using it regardless of the cost of the weapon.

BL is fine.
      It's basically relegated to being good and not even OP in one form of content and that's open world like it has been. At least it's not insanely good in basically every form of content right now like it has in the past.
      Rats are gonna rat...if they weren't using BL they'd be using the next best thing and still be ratting like they are now. You'd want that weapon nerfed too cause they killed you with it? I don't think your problem is even the blood letter itself it's the rats picking you off they'd do it with another weapon if they found you low too.
      if 300k is not much, then why every rat use BL not paws :)
      I don't understand why everyone here is so obsessed.. you guys can still be a rat but for example with double blade ? cheap and even faster! but without free kills :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by UNFM ().

• Again this "Bloodletter op" shit, like there is no other weapons which pwning them on 1v1, small scale and zerg zvz's. You should be thankfull that bl was nerfed many times, just imagine your butthurt 8 months ago when BL has CD reduction if you finish off target with E-spell.

Clearly most of crybabies didn't ever play BL.
      Let me tell you something.
      It has low DPS.
      It has good mobility (not even top 5, but still)
      E skill in current state is shit expect 1v1.

Btw. if you're dieing aganist bl rats that means your PT is just bad at game.
    • Sephior wrote:

Again this "Bloodletter op" shit, like there is no other weapons which pwning them on 1v1, small scale and zerg zvz's. You should be thankfull that bl was nerfed many times, just imagine your butthurt 8 months ago when BL has CD reduction if you finish off target with E-spell.

Clearly most of crybabies didn't ever play BL.
      Let me tell you something.
      It has low DPS.
      It has good mobility (not even top 5, but still)
      E skill in current state is shit expect 1v1.

Btw. if you're dieing aganist bl rats that means your PT is just bad at game.
      when I played bloodletter you didnt know about albion.
      try play BL without Q2 then we will see what rambo u are.
      LOW DPS ? it has one of the highest constant dps overall
      not even top 5 ? only doubleblade is faster than BL.. bl is second fastest weapon in game.
      E is shit in 1v1.. ok you have 0 knowledge what u talk about.

BTW read what is writed in topic then talk.

PS# I know BL rats not agree with me, cuz what you gonna use if BL will be reworked or lose his E
      PS#2

Sephior wrote:

You should be thankfull that bl was nerfed many times,
      nerfed many times ?

Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter)
      • Damage for targets below 40%: 306.63 -> 330.00
      Daggers:
      • Rapier Stabs (Bloodletter)

• Cooldown: 20s -> 30s
        • Hitting an enemy below 40% now also reduces all your cooldowns by 10
        HERE is the most cancer thing what make BL so broken in 1v1 :

Bloodletter Auto Attack:

• Attack Interval: every 0.83s -> every 0.6s
      • Attack DPS stays unchanged
      • Damage per Attack: 1.15 -> 0.83
      • Range: 13m -> 9m -> 13m

the first NERF

• Range: 13m -> 11m
      • The cooldown reduction is now only applied when hitting an enemy player below 40% (can't be triggered by a mob anymore)
      ike you can see NDA shows how BL was multiple nerfd. once E range from 13->11 ( after Q2 this is no more nerf cuz you can Q2 and E = same range as before "nerf" range on deadly swipe 3m radius.)

PS#3 you are perfect example of guy whos has no idea what he talk about but he will defending his weapon for any price.(RAT)

The post was edited 1 time, last by UNFM ().

• kheeta wrote:

That’s manipulating
      Bloodletter is NOT only about its E
      All nerfs that touches bl:
      1) 1h weapons dmg nerf
      2)dash range nerf
      3) dash cd nerf
      4) E cd
      5) E range
      I even don’t mention other items buffs that touches “bl vs others” balance
      1) 1/3 faster bleeding stacking, main BL dmg ( bleeding is also affected by Q2 dmg buff 6/12/18% more dmg) and faster bleeding stacking
      2) true cuz of Q2, still Q2 > old dash + added 15% more dmg.
      3)
      Dash
      • Cooldown: 14s -> 18s (The cooldown doesn't scale with Item Power anymore)
      • Reintroduced the Cooldown scaling with Item Power
      • Cooldown:
        • 1200 IP: 12.5s -> 17.5s
        • 1700 IP: 10s -> 15s
      • Energycost: 5 base energy-> 5% max energy
      • Range: 11m -> 8m
      • At the end of the Dash the player now gets a 15% damage increase, which lasts for 4s
      4) it can be counted like nerf. but hit below 40% make same CD
      5) no more nerf u can Q2 + E = same range as before nerf

onyl change is W dash I will take it more like balance than NERF. in 1v1 you dont use dash.. so it doesnt matter.. over all spam Q2 > old dash.

kheeta wrote:

That’s manipulating
      so nice manipulation. facts are BL wasnt even once nerfd.

The post was edited 4 times, last by UNFM ().

• UNFM wrote:

You literally list the nerfs then claim they're not nerfs, lol.

How about not getting the CD reduction off mobs below 40%? Was this not a nerf?

How about instead of begging for nerfs for good weapons ask for buffs for the weaker ones? I'll say it again even if they nerfed BL into the ground making it unplayable something else would pop up for you to whine and cry about.

I am so sorry your preferred weapon isn't OP against everything maybe if you cry hard enough it will be. Squeaky wheel gets the grease you know.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ViLEuo ().

• UNFM wrote:

kheeta wrote:

That’s manipulating
      Bloodletter is NOT only about its E
      All nerfs that touches bl:
      1) 1h weapons dmg nerf
      2)dash range nerf
      3) dash cd nerf
      4) E cd
      5) E range
      I even don’t mention other items buffs that touches “bl vs others” balance
      1) 1/3 faster bleeding stacking, main BL dmg ( bleeding is also affected by Q2 dmg buff 6/12/18% more dmg) and faster bleeding stacking2) true cuz of Q2, still Q2 > old dash + added 15% more dmg.
      3)
      Dash
      • Cooldown: 14s -> 18s (The cooldown doesn't scale with Item Power anymore)
      • Reintroduced the Cooldown scaling with Item Power
      • Cooldown:
        • 1200 IP: 12.5s -> 17.5s
        • 1700 IP: 10s -> 15s
      • Energycost: 5 base energy-> 5% max energy
      • Range: 11m -> 8m
      • At the end of the Dash the player now gets a 15% damage increase, which lasts for 4s
      4) it can be counted like nerf. but hit below 40% make same CD
      5) no more nerf u can Q2 + E = same range as before nerf

onyl change is W dash I will take it more like balance than NERF. in 1v1 you dont use dash.. so it doesnt matter.. over all spam Q2 > old dash.

kheeta wrote:

That’s manipulating
      Blah blah blah
      If you’ve played this game pre-release or at least pre-ftp you would understand what I’m talking about
      Bl was much-much stronger
      You just wasn’t playing the game that time
    • kheeta wrote:

Blah blah blah
      If you’ve played this game pre-release or at least pre-ftp you would understand what I’m talking about
      Bl was much-much stronger
      You just wasn’t playing the game that time
      I playd in second beta..
      and NDA is from
      NDA Balance Playtests
      Aug 31st 2017+14

keep defending ur rat weapon :)

Im talking here with facts.. you talking with your imagination.. what was before, what was 4 years ago.. blah blah blah.. 0 facts.
      idk why u are even use forum to spread ur IMAGINATION.. especial about weapons and balance.
      im using math and numbers, you using WHAT WAS x years ago in pre-alpha etc..
      no one cares what was in beta.. we cares what is now.

PS# now is perfect time for you to leave this topic and stop grinding posts without value. have a nice day

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I've taken out the insult. Please keep the discussion constructive. ().

• ViLEuo wrote:

UNFM wrote:

You literally list the nerfs then claim they're not nerfs, lol.
      How about not getting the CD reduction off mobs below 40%? Was this not a nerf?

How about instead of begging for nerfs for good weapons ask for buffs for the weaker ones? I'll say it again even if they nerfed BL into the ground making it unplayable something else would pop up for you to whine and cry about.

I am so sorry your preferred weapon isn't OP against everything maybe if you cry hard enough it will be. Squeaky wheel gets the grease you know.
      looks like you have no clue about game and buffs after Q2..
      they nerf dmg from auto attack and added dmg buff with Q2 like I said +18% also increased attack speed what you can stack ur bleeding much faster (its main bl dmg) special to ur logic cuz like I can see u are not enought deep in game to do simple math.
      Damage per Attack: 1.15 -> 0.83 10x1.15= 11.5 -> 10x0.83= 8.3
      Attack Interval: every 0.83s -> every 0.6s 10/0.83= 12,04 10/0.6=16.6
      final math = 11.5x12,04 = 138,46 8,3x16.6 =137,78 like you can see is diffrence 1 dmg for now you have add 18%.. 18% from 0.83 = 0.1494 so 0.83+0.1494 = 0.9794 so 10x0.9794 =9.794 so 9.794x16.6 = 162.5804 <-------- ur nerf almost 25 more dmg. NICE NERF + you have add bleeding dmg 63(with 18% dmg 63+11.34) in 1,5sec. + faster attack speed = more bleeding = more dmg. enjoy
      they nerf range E.. after Q2 this is no longer a nerf,, you can use Q2 and E = same distance like before nerf.
      this is amazing I have to repeat everything what I said before.. you have to learn read with inderstadn and use some game knowledge.
      thoes changes was "nerf" before Q2 after Q2 release everything is outdated.
      thats why bl is mot popular weapon in newbies and rats = low skill requ to be used well + super deadly.

this is how we are talking on this forum about balance.. some guy who did 0 math has 0 knowledge will be talking about beta etc.. and second clown will repet same shit.
      PS. stop talkign about balance if you have no lue what u talking about :)
    • I forget to add some rly powerful bl “nerfs” of pre-ftp / early ftp updates that has great influence on Bl gameplay
      1) 20% higher character moving speed that makes “mobile” weapons less mobile compared to other weapons
      2) almost 50% higher max hp that makes almost twice longer to reach 40% enemy hp
      Average max hp used to be 2k now it’s 3k
      Before that I could kill enemy just in 5 sec while retaliate is active
      For now it’s unreal to kill somebody with bloodletter in 4-5 sec if he is defending himself
      All your mathematics are just numbers taken out from context

So stop talking sht that “bl is now stronger than whenever before”
      That’s a lie

Ps: bl used to be my main weapon pre-ftp but now I don’t use it at all so don’t say “your rat weapon” I don’t play bl I play only spears and bows a bit

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• kheeta wrote:

So stop talking sht that “bl is now stronger than whenever before”
      That’s a lie
      who said “bl is now stronger than whenever before”

you are delusional.. no one said that.. my point is after Q2 release BL is unbalanced and overpowered weapon. and is abused by noobs and rats..why ? cuz is overpowered and cheap.. proof ? look up at math. the end.
    • You can counter it by not being so damn predictable. If the Bloodletter lands his E its because he knows where you are going.. there is no confusion, no anticipating which way you are going to go. You are not playing around a choke or cliff where you can cut him off and kite yourself a couple seconds. You are positioning yourself badly... All of these things increases the odds that the bloodletter will Miss his E.
    • Rainphase wrote:

You can counter it by not being so damn predictable. If the Bloodletter lands his E its because he knows where you are going.. there is no confusion, no anticipating which way you are going to go. You are not playing around a choke or cliff where you can cut him off and kite yourself a couple seconds. You are positioning yourself badly... All of these things increases the odds that the bloodletter will Miss his E.
      stop philosophizing..