BloodLetter, need hard rework , current update is BloodLetter fiesta.

• BloodLetter, need hard rework , current update is BloodLetter fiesta.

Hello.

As in topic, bloodletter need hard rework.

there is 0 fun playing DPS/HEAL in current faction update.

There is like 3000 BL rats everywhere, executing you from every site, if you are not in proper party with decent players, there is 0 fun.

atleast do that E be more skilled, 3 stacks to hit with full dmg, or make it 10-20% or like name shows bloodletter E DOT dmg.
    • then why play the game and spec up if someone with 10 kills or less is able to kill u using 1 button

wanna be a rat ? I have nothing against but why you have BL.. fastest and most deadly weapon in the game.. which requinments 0 brain

have you seen RZ ? T1-2 blobs of rats full of Bl's roaming and ratting everything arround. even if you try take a good fight you cant, cuz 3000 rats with Bl zonning you from every sites.

Update is great, only issue what I and couple more peoples noticed is BL..

rats were deleted from HG's now they are roaming in factions.. idk what is bigger cancer..
    • Bl is not the fastest weapon
      Not the highest dmg (not even close)

If you face bear paws rat blob - you’ll cry bloody tears
      4 paws users W+E into you and get 100% to 0hp in one second... uncatchable ... sustainable like sht

If you face frostshot warbow blob- that’ll be the same

Ps: if you’re dying from bl rats during zvz there’s only 3 reason for that
      1) you’re awfully bad
      2) your healers are awfully bad
      3) all your team are random guys
    • O my boi, you play too much CD.
      you cant see 4 paws cuz single paws cost 300k+ and bl even flat 6 - 30k
      and ma boi bl vs zvz gear is like sonic.
      E execute is the one of the strongest ability in the game, not gonna talk about auto attack and bleeding. ( main bl dmg, auto attack)

frostshot warbow blob ? you must rly have fetish with bows.. to maaaaaaany cd ma boi.

about ur PS. looks like you dont even read what I said. you just defend ur rat weapon. :)
      PS. I checkd ur stats.. I have almost more gathering fame as u pvp + 30x more pvp fame..
      I love how people with low fame (proly low experience) talking about weapons..

The post was edited 3 times, last by UNFM ().

• UNFM wrote:

O my boi, you play too much CD.
      E execute is the one of the strongest ability in the game, not gonna talk about auto attack and bleeding. ( main bl dmg, auto attack)

frostshot warbow blob ? you must rly have fetish with bows.. to maaaaaaany cd ma boi.

about ur PS. looks like you dont even read what I said. you just defend ur rat weapon. :)
      PS. I checkd ur stats.. I have almost more gathering fame as u pvp + 30x more pvp fame..
      I see no problem here. Bl was always a execute weapon in zvz. If you have too much bloodletter in a party, you party is weaker than a prepared party. Also, higher price doesnt mean the weapon hava a free ticket to bem overpowered or better than others.
    • Bloodletter was always strong, and now it´s rather annoying with the call to arms update.

It´s like 40% of people doing faction are running with bloodletter. The moment you get low, bloodletter rats finish you off.

Bloodletter was already not easy to deal with solo, as even one player can hit you with poison and deal some damage and execute you - if BL works in 1 v 1 CD very well, how could it not be devastating in group content ?

What to do about it, i don´t know, but i find it rather unfun to do faction and always be finished off with bloodletter rats. Especially if they are using soldier boots for wanderlust so that i don´t even have a chance to escape. Oh well.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • I agree, that such a cool damage dealer should not be one of the fastest classes in the game.
      But it is not braindead. Most of the skills are non-target, there is a specific of ultimate usage. Comparing it with some crossbow, or fire staff, etc. I can't say, that it is braindead.

The post was edited 2 times, last by BackOFF ().

• Tomperon wrote:

I see no problem here. Bl was always a execute weapon in zvz. If you have too much bloodletter in a party, you party is weaker than a prepared party. Also, higher price doesnt mean the weapon hava a free ticket to bem overpowered or better than others.
      I think you misunderstand what I said in first/second post. recommend you to read it one more time.
    • UNFM wrote:

What? You can't see 4 people running bear paws because they cost 300k+ ? Is 300k a lot of silver now or something? I'm really confused here reading this.

Yeah I'm not surprised you see a lot of BL in open world, it's a very popular weapon and has been for quite some time in open world. It's not even anywhere near as strong as it once was, it's already been toned down a lot.
    • Sorry my boy but you got to understand that Faction Patch bring new content that is a ZvZ content so yeah as a mostly solo player I know that is rough without decent group but that is your fault, you need a good team for that content, you don't need to call for a pretty bad nerf.

Just remember you all the nerfes the BL have already took in the head...
    • UNFM wrote:

O my boi
      That was just an example
      Actually we don’t see such squads for real
      That was just to show you how silly your sentence is
      To show you that there’s no problem in some weapon itself but in random newb groups

Ps:pvp fame?
      That’s only one character from my 4 accounts (all 4 older than ftp release)
      Don’t try to talk about pvp fame with me ... you’ll be fckd 8)
    • ViLEuo wrote:

What? You can't see 4 people running bear paws because they cost 300k+ ? Is 300k a lot of silver now or something? I'm really confused here reading this.
      yea, you cant see 4 or even more rats with paws cuz they cost 300k+
      I pretty sure you talk about YZ and im talking about RZ.
      and you right is suuper popular for noobs/rats like I said belowe 0 brain req + high kill potential with extreme mobility and low price.
      Im pretty sure you dont remember old BL without Q2. :)

kheeta wrote:

O my boi
      That was just an example
      Actually we don’t see such squads for real
      That was just to show you how silly your sentence is
      To show you that there’s no problem in some weapon itself but in random newb groups

Ps:pvp fame?
      That’s only one character from my 4 accounts (all 4 older than ftp release)
      Don’t try to talk about pvp fame with me ... you’ll be fckd
      yes, BL is perfect example of weapon what rats using..

1 - super cheap with high potential of kill
      2 - crazy mobility
      3 - 0 brain requies
      4 - work with any gear especial with plate

3rd argue, go to any zone yz/rz you will see t1-2 blob of rats especial during invasion when every rat is massing like in old faction fights.
      looking at ur 4th argue, then whats the point of fame farming and getting experience if some random andy with 10 kills or 2m pvp, can shows from nowhere and execute you with 0 game knowledge
      for me it looks 100% balanced and 0 cancer

yea we can talk about PVP.. you can have even 300 accounts. the fact is you are not even close to hit 2b if you do this msg me.

PS. all I want is kill Q2 mobility or make a E more skilled :)
      I want remind everyone dagger tree before Q2 if u fucked up, u was dead. now you are almost immortal

PS2. I want argue why BL is not too OP in open world whats the argue to revers my thinking

The post was edited 3 times, last by UNFM ().

• kheeta wrote:

Don’t even see any sense to argue with you
      yeye I think we all are from beggining. when I ask you to give me 1 argue why BL is not OP in open world your answear is "Don’t even see any sense to argue with you"
      typical for BL rats. hold your way, earlier or later balance will touch u.

PS. if you are veteran and you agree with curent "balance" and changes.. u must be delusional or you started play this game with queen release :)
      0 facts only imagination, how many I seen, how many I knows.. 0 argues :(

PS2. your existense here is nothing like post grinding.
      Player 1: BL is OP in open world, dont need experience to be used well, cheap, super deadly, one of fastest weapon in the game.
      kheeta : NO
      Player 1: Why no? BL is OP.. why you think is not ?
      kheeta : "Don’t even see any sense to argue with you"

The post was edited 2 times, last by UNFM ().

• I already said all before
      My hypothetical example with bear paws shows all the situation with weapons balance and players balance in faction activities
      If you can’t understand simple comparisons what can I do more?
      Ps: if you think I’m bl player and defending my weapon you’re wrong , I don’t play bloodletter at all for now

The post was edited 1 time, last by kheeta ().

• MinKsTeR wrote:

bloodletter doesnt need rework if you wanna counter it go knight armor they cant dash tru it which makes them useless period.

PaladinJavier wrote:

Bloodletter is ok. Problem is 70% resis. Penetration That makes them too versátile in My opinion.

Bear paw is braindead. Nerf That dogshit speed buff and cooldown
      yo bois, we are not talking here about CD..
      we are talking about Open world and new update, cuz for now its a BL fiesta (rat plague)

kheeta wrote:

I already said all before
      My hypothetical example with bear paws shows all the situation with weapons balance and players balance in faction activities
      If you can’t understand simple comparisons what can I do more?
      Ps: if you think I’m bl player and defending my weapon you’re wrong , I don’t play bloodletter at all for now
      Yes, I cant understand.. what has (overbuffed) paws with topic about BL ?
      I cant see 10+ paws rats every bandit event or camping at outposts.. w8 to execute small groups.
      thats why im talking about BL issue not paws.
    • UNFM wrote:

ViLEuo wrote:

yea, you cant see 4 or even more rats with paws cuz they cost 300k+I pretty sure you talk about YZ and im talking about RZ.
      and you right is suuper popular for noobs/rats like I said belowe 0 brain req + high kill potential with extreme mobility and low price.
      Im pretty sure you dont remember old BL without Q2. :)
      yes, BL is perfect example of weapon what rats using..

Dude 300k isn't even a lot of silver for a weapon....what in the world are you talking about? If a bunch of bear paws running together worked great people would be using it regardless of the cost of the weapon.

BL is fine.
      It's basically relegated to being good and not even OP in one form of content and that's open world like it has been. At least it's not insanely good in basically every form of content right now like it has in the past.
      Rats are gonna rat...if they weren't using BL they'd be using the next best thing and still be ratting like they are now. You'd want that weapon nerfed too cause they killed you with it? I don't think your problem is even the blood letter itself it's the rats picking you off they'd do it with another weapon if they found you low too.

The post was edited 4 times, last by ViLEuo ().