2x2 Hellgates

• Hellgates
    • 2x2 Hellgates

After new update that's impossble to play hellgates at all, actually me and my friends don't want to play at all. There is actually no reward for 2x2. Reward is too low, it's barely enough to repair. Recently I invited my friends to play together, we did 2x2, 5x5 and it was funny for all of us. Now we don't have any kind of reason to play - there is no exp, no reward. And actually we waste a lot of time finding new Hell Gate by using an item (3 locations, are you joking?). Please come up with some solutions to renew interest in your game. Thanks a lot. Hope you'll take some measures.

The post was edited 1 time, last by wladusya ().

• wladusya wrote:

After new update that's impossble to play hellgates at all, actually me and my friends don't want to play at all. There is actually no reward for 2x2. Reward is too low, it's barely enough to repair. Recently I invited my friends to play together, we did 2x2, 5x5 and it was funny for all of us. Now we don't have any kind of reason to play - there is no exp, no reward. And actually we waste a lot of time finding new Hell Gate by using an item (3 locations, are you joking?). Please come up with some solutions to renew interest in your game. Thanks a lot. Hope you'll take some measures.
      about the rewards I think it's okay, we can do millions in 15 minutes... With the players loot...Jusr winning PVP :D
    • Fre4mercury wrote:

wladusya wrote:

about the rewards I think it's okay, we can do millions in 15 minutes... With the players loot...Jusr winning PVP :D
      Сool mate. But i'm middle level player and can't win 10/10 hg. My winrate ~50% and I getting less from chests than my equip cost. I'm playing meta and don't like playing another builds at all. Swords my best so i can play only with healer but everyone enemies is high skill or pair daggers destroy us. One shot meta with stun terrible after fixing healers. He can't protect me and I die even under res pot. Idk maybe we do something wrong but before update we were 85% wr on 100 hg's.
      So as result in that patch from hg's I lost ~20m and still losing (in a few days)
      In past patch i got ~100m from hg's (by 2-3 month's)

The post was edited 6 times, last by JeffrysUA ().

• JeffrysUA wrote:

Fre4mercury wrote:

wladusya wrote:

Сool mate. But i'm middle level player and can't win 10/10 hg. My winrate ~50% and I getting less from chests than my equip cost. I'm playing meta and don't like playing another builds at all. Swords my best so i can play only with healer but everyone enemies is high skill or pair daggers destroy us. One shot meta with stun terrible after fixing healers. He can't protect me and I die even under res pot. Idk maybe we do something wrong but before update we were 85% wr on 100 hg's.So as result in that patch from hg's I lost ~20m and still losing (in a few days)
      currently it is not your content..

And sword on top is not working because we use as standard pike, so we have 3 purges on you..one we switch in is cripple as it is a speedbuff, second is purge chowl and 3 is mage robe of the dps..my friend

So this content is NOT for you.

And even our high Infamy won't safe you from us, as we do as soon as infamy gets up make a new ALT - spec is irrelevant, so is reaver..

And restart farm you..

It is nothing personal but u drop better as the chests
    • JeffrysUA wrote:

Fre4mercury wrote:

wladusya wrote:

Сool mate. But i'm middle level player and can't win 10/10 hg. My winrate ~50% and I getting less from chests than my equip cost. I'm playing meta and don't like playing another builds at all. Swords my best so i can play only with healer but everyone enemies is high skill or pair daggers destroy us. One shot meta with stun terrible after fixing healers. He can't protect me and I die even under res pot. Idk maybe we do something wrong but before update we were 85% wr on 100 hg's.So as result in that patch from hg's I lost ~20m and still losing (in a few days)
      if u are middle player go to the t5 non lethal hellgate learn the meta, the gate... And come back to the lethal.... It's very simple, the problem is not the gate is u mate... Question 2... 50/50 ? U lose all double dps figths ?... If u do...
    • Fre4mercury wrote:

JeffrysUA wrote:

Fre4mercury wrote:

wladusya wrote:

Сool mate. But i'm middle level player and can't win 10/10 hg. My winrate ~50% and I getting less from chests than my equip cost. I'm playing meta and don't like playing another builds at all. Swords my best so i can play only with healer but everyone enemies is high skill or pair daggers destroy us. One shot meta with stun terrible after fixing healers. He can't protect me and I die even under res pot. Idk maybe we do something wrong but before update we were 85% wr on 100 hg's.So as result in that patch from hg's I lost ~20m and still losing (in a few days)In past patch i got ~100m from hg's (by 2-3 month's)
      if u are middle player go to the t5 non lethal hellgate learn the meta, the gate... And come back to the lethal.... It's very simple, the problem is not the gate is u mate... Question 2... 50/50 ? U lose all double dps figths ?... If u do...
      We got 15 wins in a row in non lethal (even got achievement after 10 hg's in a row). In lethal our enemies always or DPS+Healer or One-shot jumpers. 1-2 times saw double DPS and ofc they die. (answer for future: we did around 30-40 lethal hg's already in first 3 days after update)
    • gmubert wrote:

Fre4mercury wrote:

You already stopped to think that there would be no players to pair in this "8.3 hell gates" ?
      really? what about a lot of players that use 8.3 at corrupted slayer? if u are not a black hands 4.1 overchaged player u will know what i'm talking aabout
      Is gucci.. but bro... in 2v2 it's different, healer and dps break that... no player goes with 7.1 in t8 ... if you can go with 6.1 in t6, you know? in the corrupted one guy with 7.1 can kill another with 8.1 ... 8.2 ... 8.3 is very difficult but can kill, now imagine these guys with a healer ... using an overgear... it's suicide, so I think there would not be enough players to queue
    • Fre4mercury wrote:

gmubert wrote:

Fre4mercury wrote:

You already stopped to think that there would be no players to pair in this "8.3 hell gates" ?
      really? what about a lot of players that use 8.3 at corrupted slayer? if u are not a black hands 4.1 overchaged player u will know what i'm talking aabout
      Is gucci.. but bro... in 2v2 it's different, healer and dps break that... no player goes with 7.1 in t8 ... if you can go with 6.1 in t6, you know? in the corrupted one guy with 7.1 can kill another with 8.1 ... 8.2 ... 8.3 is very difficult but can kill, now imagine these guys with a healer ... using an overgear... it's suicide, so I think there would not be enough players to queue
      I say this in view of the old hellgate ... there weren't many overgears on a Saturday night...