A couple things I wanted to say about the new update (no objective feedback)

• A couple things I wanted to say about the new update (no objective feedback)

This will definitely sound weird. But this is what I have seen (from now on I will stop being normal):

JESUS CHRIST! IDK what you did but I suddenly gained 10 FPS with this update, and for some reason THE LAG CEASED!
      And the faction system is beautiful. I wish I could join the Caerleon faction, but the only caller I trust is joining Bridgewatch ;( . Also well done, I saw the reworks on the NDA, those are HUUUUGE!
      The HG entrances are too beautiful to exist, they feel alive indeed. Big kudos!
      Now, the downsides... THE GAME IS BROKEN SBI! FOR GOD’S SAKE! It is almost scary! Icons disappearing, laborers returning with their hands empty, mobs not giving resources, HELP! PLS T-T

And well, now speaking as a civilized homo-sapiens. You did a great work with the update. Just keep polishing everything up and don’t stop surprising us. Lots of love,

-SHE0.
      Staff of Balance is not dead! Royal March was* :)
    • 100% times 100.

I logged in and immediately notice the popping/stuttering is nearly non existent.

In the bank, town, CG's for HOURS... smooth as hell.

Took a look a DreamTheif's stream while they faction battled... was super smooth.

serious.. there seems like some great optimization was done here!!

now on to the bugs.. ;P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grimnards ().