HCE Invisible Patches

• Combat Balance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HCE Invisible Patches

I think the reflex skill is a bug.
      If not, this patch will send a lot of users away.
      Because without HCE, it is hard to reduce the gap between existing and new users. In fact, many users have grown into HCE and are enjoying a lot of content.
      I don't know what the management wants, but one thing for sure is that they don't play games.
      Even if content consumption speeds up, shouldn't it be a proper update?
      Both PVP and PVE are essential elements of this game.

I started this game only a month ago, but I liked it because I could see the growth rate in the early and mid-term.
      Without HCE, everyone would have had a hard time playing.
      I want you to think about the HCE reflective skill patch again.
    • It's not a bug. Reflect has been changed and a lot of boss skills are no longer reflectable. this has been on the NDA patch notes for a long time now. If anyone quits the game because of this that's sad but this is a game with constantly shifting metas. The reflect meta has come and gone. People will adapt and overcome if they love the content. If HCEs were about quick money and easy reflect cheesing then sadly HCEs are no longer for you.
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.
    • Someky wrote:

It's not a bug. Reflect has been changed and a lot of boss skills are no longer reflectable. this has been on the NDA patch notes for a long time now. If anyone quits the game because of this that's sad but this is a game with constantly shifting metas. The reflect meta has come and gone. People will adapt and overcome if they love the content. If HCEs were about quick money and easy reflect cheesing then sadly HCEs are no longer for you.
      Sad you have zero idea about HCE and talk nonsense. If they remove reflect on maps like fungicide without increasing amount of time to complete it then it is simply idiotic coz maps 15+ can go to trash.
    • Luky wrote:

Someky wrote:

It's not a bug. Reflect has been changed and a lot of boss skills are no longer reflectable. this has been on the NDA patch notes for a long time now. If anyone quits the game because of this that's sad but this is a game with constantly shifting metas. The reflect meta has come and gone. People will adapt and overcome if they love the content. If HCEs were about quick money and easy reflect cheesing then sadly HCEs are no longer for you.
      Sad you have zero idea about HCE and talk nonsense. If they remove reflect on maps like fungicide without increasing amount of time to complete it then it is simply idiotic coz maps 15+ can go to trash.
      Luky,

Instead of flaming someone who doesn't know, Why not run some test "even on test server" Give some times on completion With and without reflect prior to after change. obviously everyones running pretty much full dps to clear as fast as possible so its not like you can bring more dps. Giving feedback to Devs on a change they made can help a lot more than flaming 1 person.
    • Luky wrote:

Someky wrote:

Lol look at this dude. I'm only telling you what was in the NDA long before this update. I'm sorry i have no idea about HCE and talk nonsense. If it was in the NDA then its by definition "not a bug" but an intentional decision. You need to chill out. you asked a question and i answered. Imagine asking a question and only being satisfied if the answer agrees with the answer you already have decided in your head.
      You're most definitely pronouncing my nick wrong... wait till you see my real name tho.
    • Did I say its a good change? nope. did i say its a bad one? nope. I'm just saying what I read. If it makes HCEs literally impossible then I'm pretty sure you can submit your complaints to SBI and if they are credible, there will be a rework to make them playable.
    • SBI is clearlly out of wack in the balance , they could just add time to all the maps , I dont want to skip "half" the mobs so that i can get a new map .

Create trully engaging and Hard PVE content like some games have based on coordenation , resets mobs mechanics .

Now i'am not saying HCE isnt hard because it is plenty hard to me (I being a shitty tank) , but they could make it so that rewards good play or zero death runs, not this time restriction because it just promotes skiping most of the maps and just doing X amount of mobs .

But I loved Destiny 2 raid mechanics(bar some cheeses) and loved the way they promoted cooperation and placement of party members ,boss mechanics .
    • My party and I, long ago, did every 18 map without reflect when they came out. People is so SO used to a single way to do the maps they seem to be unable to think out of the box to fix the problems.

Some suggestions: First and obvious, you will need everyone to be full spec and weapons/offhand 8.3 mp. You will need a shadowcaller with royal jacket, a healer with royal robe + specter hood to double drop it and cultist sandals on both the healer and shadowcaller. The shadowcaller has to use Stalker Hood. For dps you need 2 crossbows with candles, druid robe on one and royal robe on the other (for the triple proc, it will last extremely long active with the combo of the healer). The pulls have to be done perfectly, thats why is "hardcore expedition", and the dps has to be on point. It can be done, it has been done. Just think outside of what you're used to.

And for the guy saying "repair costs don't fit the rewards" cmon, you have to die like, 7 or more times to start lossing silver, unless you're wearing a Satchel of Insight and have credit fame active, but that is silver you spent, not that you lost.