Gender change feature at the cost of Albion Gold + More cosmetics

• Vanity
    • Gender change feature at the cost of Albion Gold + More cosmetics

Dear SBI,

Gender Change feature at the price of Albion Gold or actual currency in USD just like the Skin bundles
      -not a difficult thing to add / implement + the players can have more freedom with their character's orientation for roleplay purposes (people may say, it's "not" a priority but, most of the games nowadays have this very basic feature as part of their customization, thus it would not hurt to have)

Make mount skins permanently visible
      -As we all know, investment in skins is good due to its appreciation over the course of time - however, how stupid it sounds, to own a mount skin worth hundreds of millions of silver when people can just simply choose to "unsee" the said mount skin on players?
      -Making this permanently visible mount skins adds true value to the skins you offer to your playerbase

Perhaps Weapon skins (specific to each type of weapon) is a good cosmetic to add to the game that can either be purchased with actual currency as you have made with your current cosmetic bundles with mounts or can be purchased with Albion Gold
      An example would be to see a modified design but still very iconic to its weapon
      • A grovekeeper skin for example, would still look like a giant log but a giant unique-looking log with more carvings or ornaments to make it look epic
      • A spear skin for example, would have a unique tip of the spear design
      • A sword skin for example, would have a different blade ornament or carvings on the blade with perhaps slight modifications on the shape of the blade
      • An axe skin for example, would have a different bladed-edge making it look cooler and much more defined 3d model
      • A fire staff skin for example, would have a unique type of flame that emanates from its tip depending on the staff (This applies to also frost staves and arcane staves)
      • A holy staff for example, could have a unique emanating glow around its tip
      While these are just examples, I'm sure SBI's concept design artists can do much better than what was suggested

I put forth these suggestions from a consumer POV as I personally, love spending money and buying skins on other games, why not help SBI by buying a ton of skins on Albion as well? Would be amazing to support this wonderful company and its amazing product Albion Online.
    • I dont want to see Skins in lethal zones. Its an unfair advantage of Skin users against non skin users.
      Furthermore its just more input with already laggy Albion ZvZ will be more laggy.
      Small Scaler, Meuchelmörder & Notfall-Nature-Healer
      Proscriptus
      Ruhm und Ehre erwarten euch nur auf dem Schlachtfeld!
    • Piraterer wrote:

I dont want to see Skins in lethal zones. Its an unfair advantage of Skin users against non skin users.
      Furthermore its just more input with already laggy Albion ZvZ will be more laggy.
      How is it "unfair" lmao, the skins don't give stats or any form of advantage. If players are so handicapped that they can't simply press "y" or the inspect button then it's the player's problem not the game.
    • j0ei wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

I dont want to see Skins in lethal zones. Its an unfair advantage of Skin users against non skin users.
      How is it "unfair" lmao, the skins don't give stats or any form of advantage. If players are so handicapped that they can't simply press "y" or the inspect button then it's the player's problem not the game.
      ok you are New. Normally you dont inspect in Mid/Large Scale battles.
      So you dont have time to inspect and some big ass clapper goes with his Clapgear into your backline while wearing a visible knight armour.

We dont want to see fucking Skins during Lethal pvp fights.
      Proscriptus

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piraterer ().

• Piraterer wrote:

j0ei wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

ok you are New. Normally you dont inspect in Mid/Large Scale battles.So you dont have time to inspect and some big ass clapper goes with his Clapgear into your backline while wearing a visible knight armour.

We dont want to see fucking Skins during Lethal pvp fights.
      Contrary to popular belief, I am quite an experienced veteran ZvZer. But instead of complaining - I chose to adapt with what exists and play around it. Only new players would complain about cosmetics being an advantage. Because even in large scale fights, you don't have the mental capacity to be able to discern and identify every single player's build by simply "looking" at them for a short amount of time. It's easy to tell if the player is a backline clothie, frontline bruiser(leather) or a tank - skins or not - the way the armor and weapon sets are designed, makes it completely obvious.
    • I can identify cloth, Leather and armor. And 100% of all weapons. I cant if they use Skins. So unfair advantage. If you want to use Skins in lethal zones, do it.
      But i dont want to be forced to Look at them. I totally enjoy your useless Skins in non lethal zones.

And as a last point: SBI already wrote that this is an unfair advantage and they let the players choose in another thread.
      Proscriptus
    • Piraterer wrote:

I can identify cloth, Leather and armor. And 100% of all weapons. I cant if they use Skins. So unfair advantage. If you want to use Skins in lethal zones, do it.
      But i dont want to be forced to Look at them. I totally enjoy your useless Skins in non lethal zones.

And as a last point: SBI already wrote that this is an unfair advantage and they let the players choose in another thread.
      What does it matter to you? Everytime I see you in the lethal zones you're wearing a bloodletter and ratting faction groups that actually go for outposts and fights, looting their spoils as you go and stealing kills.

Godbless and Praise be
    • j0ei wrote:

you don't have the mental capacity
      That's on you. Don't make such assumptions about everyone :thumbup:

I forgot the OP was about only requiring mount skins, doesn't change my statement:

I also don't want more lag in ZvZ.

The post was edited 2 times, last by gideonflynn: Remove unnecessary stuff, I was apparently a brainless person forgetting what they'd read in two minutes, after reading the thread and deciding to comment. ().

• Piraterer wrote:

It has how to disable skins in lethal zones. There is no problem with implementing weapon and armor skins.

I liked the suggestion, I got discouraged with Albion, because there are no varieties of skins and gender changes.
      90% of MMOs have the option to change their gender and nickname. For the novice player who devotes time and money thinking that he can change later,
      this is very discouraging and forces the player to create another character.

SBI skins are very welcome. The folks at my Last Warn guild really liked the skins that SBI launched and many bought them. Barbarian skin was the best skin in my opinion.
    • gideonflynn wrote:

j0ei wrote:

you don't have the mental capacity
      That's on you. Don't make such assumptions about everyone :thumbup:
      I also don't want more lag and the ability to confuse anyone actually able to discern the differences between e.g. Judicator and Knight armor before they use it in any fight.
      For smaller scale PvP the advantages would be even larger... This is just a no-go.
      My bad bro, I didn't know you were a new player, it completely makes sense why you would have problems and confusions

+ "There is an option to disable skins in lethal zones = 0 unfair advantage, godbless"

Let the rest of the players enjoy the game's content and let nobody stop them from supporting the game and its developers.

Also, mount skins being permanently visible to anyone would greatly increase its value and appreciation. If you can't tell what a direwolf from a swiftclaw is due to a "confusion" with skins then that is absolutely your problem lmao.

The post was edited 1 time, last by j0ei ().