Blast bats in corrupted dungeons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blast bats in corrupted dungeons

During the last major patch I believe an unintended bug was introduced.

The blast bat that knocks you away was changed to interact with +CC modifiers, meaning plate players get knocked much further than cloth and leather, giving a huge advantage I believe was unintentional.

Can this please get looked into, originally the blast bats ignored all CC modifiers and knocked everyone equally, I believe this is how it was intended and should be

Thanks
    • billo wrote:

During the last major patch I believe an unintended bug was introduced.

The blast bat that knocks you away was changed to interact with +CC modifiers, meaning plate players get knocked much further than cloth and leather, giving a huge advantage I believe was unintentional.

Can this please get looked into, originally the blast bats ignored all CC modifiers and knocked everyone equally, I believe this is how it was intended and should be

Thanks
      Get knocked further? Or lesser?? Cause pretty sure the plate wearers and their cc resistance means they shouldnt get sent back further then other builds
    • billo wrote:

yeah it scales with cc duration not resistance which makes zero sense
      Considering Authority says "10% increased cc duration" I can kinda see where the devs were trying to go with on this IF IT WAS INTENTIONAL but if it wasnt intentional idk what they were thinking :|

BUT IF IT WAS

It would kinda play in the tanks favor because the system labels it was a type of cc that is produced by the player (Game says the player hitting the explosive mephit is their own cc which Authority states the user's cc is 10% increased). Again this is all based on "BUT IF IT WAS" how the devs implied for this work..