Call to Arms - Known Issues (Update: March 31st)

• Question, how come Fort Sterling has 108,74%?

Current City bonus

In the Overview we are currently 4'th in rank, yet our bonus is this low?

Not to mention, the amount of points you gain as a bonus, is absurd, 33% more? Yet what extra does the "winning" faction get?

During Bandit event it's never a clear winner, and I've seen people getting third place and twice the points of first place holders, generally yellow & blue and even red outpost swap's owners so fast and so frequent it's pretty irrelevant what city is "winning"

Mount's Reached:
    Martlock - 1,4 mil reached.
    Lymhurst 900k is highest
    Bridgewatch 1,3 mil, soon mount.
    Fort sterling is almost at 1 mil with one person.
    Thetford has 5 people over 1 mil and 1 person at 1,3mil

It's obvious that the cities that has the 20-33% bonus is pulling far ahead in reaching their mounts, and are gaining points at much faster pace, so tell me, what really is the "bonus" of being the winner?

Love the update, dislike the limited info we are being given on point gains, what counts and so forth.
  • Alysandra wrote:

Question, how come Fort Sterling has 108,74%?

Current City bonus

Not to mention, the amount of points you gain as a bonus, is absurd, 33% more? Yet what extra does the "winning" faction get?

During Bandit event it's never a clear winner, and I've seen people getting third place and twice the points of first place holders, generally yellow & blue and even red outpost swap's owners so fast and so frequent it's pretty irrelevant what city is "winning"

Mount's Reached:
    Lymhurst 900k is highest

It's obvious that the cities that has the 20-33% bonus is pulling far ahead in reaching their mounts, and are gaining points at much faster pace, so tell me, what really is the "bonus" of being the winner?

Love the update, dislike the limited info we are being given on point gains, what counts and so forth.
    I think the bonus points is based on the amount of people playing that faction, since theres so much people in FS you get less points.
  • ySLiink wrote:

Alysandra wrote:

Question, how come Fort Sterling has 108,74%?

Current City bonus

Mount's Reached:
    Lymhurst 900k is highest

I think the bonus points is based on the amount of people playing that faction, since theres so much people in FS you get less points.
    That's a terrible system.

The number of players are from what you can see on map irrelevant, yet for each 1k points i farm, another city thats "losing" gets 300+ bonus points, and that also impacts standing, wich impact the time players in that city gets the new mount.
  • Hi everyone,

Another update that we have a bunch of fixes in as well in Patch 2 today.

For example, mobile players now have a settings option, where they can toggle on/off the target locking for the autoattack button. More notes on this below:
    • By default, target locking is always enabled (and the setting is turned off). This is the original version which existed before the Call to Arms update.
    • If you wish to disable target locking, head over to the setting option and turn it on.
      • Currently there's a visual error where the settings option only displays the loca tag, but this is purely visual, so you can still turn on the setting if you wish. This will be resolved in an upcoming patch.
    • Note that the Manual/Drag target locking will always lock the target though.

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
  • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

For example, mobile players now have a settings option, where they can toggle on/off the target locking for the autoattack button. More notes on this below:
    • By default, target locking is always enabled (and the setting is turned off). This is the original version which existed before the Call to Arms update.
    • If you wish to disable target locking, head over to the setting option and turn it on.
      • Currently there's a visual error where the settings option only displays the loca tag, but this is purely visual, so you can still turn on the setting if you wish. This will be resolved in an upcoming patch.

- Mytherceria
    Just had to tag you, quick question, is the moose respawn clock bugged? It's respawning at a really really low/non-existing rate.
  • So is there really going to be no reward for winning the faction campaign? Grinded two weeks of my life just doing faction and in the end you don't get anything but other cities get a bonus %. If there really is no reward for ranking high in the monthly faction campaign, then I'll just reach 1.4 mil rank and get the mount and never touch faction again. Yes, the fights were fun since we were striving for a goal to get #1 and everyone was hustling for their faction regardless of guild or alliance.

It's just sad to see a good faction update that's going to die out soon like the last time.
  • Fuxall wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

- Mytherceria
    removed insulting comments made towards developers by Fuxall
    its still beta mate.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SHARKY: removed insulting comments made towards developers by Fuxall ().

• Drewski17 wrote:

Fuxall wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

- Mytherceria
    removed insulting comments made towards developers by Fuxall
    its still beta mate.
    OK! It was not my intention to insult anyone, but they are making some decisions for the mobile that you cannot understand. Especially the joystick ... Before CTA it wasn't perfect, but it was fine. Just see the comments in the mobile section. They fixed some things and got well again. But OK! Excuse me! We need to wait.
  • Mytherceria wrote:

Alysandra wrote:

Just had to tag you, quick question, is the moose respawn clock bugged? It's respawning at a really really low/non-existing rate.
    Hi,

I believe our QA guy @Amoebius76 has looked into this and is already responding to you on the respawn rates in a separate thread. I'll let you continue the convo from there.

- Mytherceria

Quality of life request: If I die on red zone with faction I would like to respawn in town still faction flagged. It is pain in arse when I try to regear in hurry and go back to fight just realize in the middle way that I have to go back to town again because my faction disappeared by itself.
    If I flag - I want to deflag on my own simple as that (if there is something that concerns you about this - make it as an option in options menu).
  • Same here. It seems the footstep sound follows its own logic. Sometimes it goes on as soon as I start walking, then goes silent after a few seconds. Sometimes the opposite. Sometimes it toggles on/off in tune with gallop, sometimes it doesn't. It's really hard to describe, I don't see any discernible pattern here.

How is the footstep audio bug still an issue? Everyone I speak to has this issue with mount footsteps disappearing randomly for themselves and all players but not mobs. Sort this out already.

benfikista wrote:

Vivusvici wrote:

How is the footstep audio bug still an issue? Everyone I speak to has this issue with mount footsteps disappearing randomly for themselves and all players but not mobs. Sort this out already.
    I still have that issue

Loucipher wrote:

Same here. It seems the footstep sound follows its own logic. Sometimes it goes on as soon as I start walking, then goes silent after a few seconds. Sometimes the opposite. Sometimes it toggles on/off in tune with gallop, sometimes it doesn't. It's really hard to describe, I don't see any discernible pattern here.

Hi,

Our devs are working on a fix for this but I don't have any ETA on it yet.

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
  • Mytherceria wrote:

Vivusvici wrote:

benfikista wrote:

Vivusvici wrote:

I still have that issue

Loucipher wrote:

Same here. It seems the footstep sound follows its own logic. Sometimes it goes on as soon as I start walking, then goes silent after a few seconds. Sometimes the opposite. Sometimes it toggles on/off in tune with gallop, sometimes it doesn't. It's really hard to describe, I don't see any discernible pattern here.
    Hi,

Our devs are working on a fix for this but I don't have any ETA on it yet.

- Mytherceria
    I assume this also includes the claws E bug where it keeps playing in a loop over and over?

Can these please be added to the start of the known issues thread.

Thanks