Call to Arms - Known Issues (Update: March 31st)

• Amoebius76 wrote:

Guirssane wrote:

Confirmed about 10v10 hg green chest, they can't be opened.
    1. Go to a 10v10 hg
    2. Win your fight against the opposite team
    3. Try opening the green chest. It won't work.

This is for non lethal. I don't know about lethal 10v10 HG.
    I can send a video later if needed.
    Hey there,
    can you elaborate what you refer to with "green chest"? For PvP Reward chests, they can be Uncommon, Rare or Legendary (blue, purple, gold).

Or did you find a PvE chest which you were not able to open?

A video would be great! :)
    There's 2 issues with it, one is that chests in HGs seems to not be matching the actual rarity, so there's really no way to know what the 10v10 bugged chest is suposed to be unless you do a trial and error on all other rarity ones.

On this topic, it's also kinda weird that the colours are not ALWAYS matched to the rarity, such as avalonians always have purple OR yellow chests, but the purples are not rare, while on solo and group dungeons purple means rare.
    The Fleet's Guild Master
    Roads of Avalon Guild

discord.gg/8WqzHdm
  • SHARKY wrote:

FookMee wrote:

Very sad that devs didnt response to my former post :( :( :( (but... take your time)
    I believe in you SBI <3
    Hi there,
    The Devs are extremely busy at the moment with the upcoming CTA Patch. Can I suggest you post your issue with the Cluster Queue and Bubble to the Bugs section, so the QA team can take a look?
    I can imagine that devs has lots to do atm. I´ll post the issue in the bugs section. Thanks for your help! have a nice day :)
  • Mytherceria wrote:

Hi,

Just an update that a number of known issues have been resolved with Patch 1, and we'll continue to work on the rest of the issues as soon as we can.

Thank you!

- Mytherceria
    Are you aware that after today's hotfix faction points gained for all activities are now even lower than before?
    Seems like we get flat points without any bonuses. It is not correct for sure.
    If it was grindfest before - now it is grand grind marathon.

You wanted to increase those numbers - you lowered these even more after all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sadaleus: additional line ().

• Sadaleus wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

Hi,

Just an update that a number of known issues have been resolved with Patch 1, and we'll continue to work on the rest of the issues as soon as we can.

Thank you!

- Mytherceria
    Are you aware that after today's hotfix faction points gained for all activities are now even lower than before?Seems like we get flat points without any bonuses. It is not correct for sure.
    If it was grindfest before - now it is grand grind marathon.

You wanted to increase those numbers - you lowered these even more after all.
    they reduced pve and kills faction point gains to favor capturing outposts and maps (which causes major fights often). and they increased the total of points awarded which means more can be made than before.
  • Faction Points gains are garbage now, the patch that was supposed to "fix" this issue just made things even worse. You also failed to rollback the server so now a huge imbalance has happened between those that logged in this reset and those that didn't.

Why did you hype up gaining faction points for kills and knock downs then nerf them just over a week later? At least make it so the kills get the normal faction points and knock downs get the reduced FP you see now.
  • Sadaleus wrote:

I get 1 point (0.54 premium point) for frag and considerably less for outposts. Does it sound right considering that they wanted to increase gains?

Malvado wrote:

Faction Points gains are garbage now, the patch that was supposed to "fix" this issue just made things even worse. You also failed to rollback the server so now a huge imbalance has happened between those that logged in this reset and those that didn't.

Why did you hype up gaining faction points for kills and knock downs then nerf them just over a week later? At least make it so the kills get the normal faction points and knock downs get the reduced FP you see nowMay
    Maybe step out of yellow zones, i'm doing red zone outpost and fights and getting way more points.
  • Well, that's kinda funny, because I was getting close to 1k (max I saw was 994 points, the average was about 960 points) points per outpost (T6 red zones) after the patch, but before the hotfix, and after the hotfix I was getting... well... close to 1k points. I'm talking 5-star, 5-outpost T6 zones. The cluster capture bonus was about 10,500 points for a 5-outpost zone before the hotfix, and then it was about 5,500 points for a 3-outpost zone and 2,700 points for a 1-outpost zone AFTER the hotfix. Seems about right.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mytherceria: Removed quoted post which contained insults and rant ().

• Malvado wrote:

Faction Points gains are garbage now, the patch that was supposed to "fix" this issue just made things even worse. You also failed to rollback the server so now a huge imbalance has happened between those that logged in this reset and those that didn't.

Why did you hype up gaining faction points for kills and knock downs then nerf them just over a week later? At least make it so the kills get the normal faction points and knock downs get the reduced FP you see now.
    I see nothing wrong with the points. stop moaning.
  • JordWasTaken wrote:

Malvado wrote:

It is wrong. So undertuned now. It is ultra grind fest now.
  • Sadaleus wrote:

JordWasTaken wrote:

Malvado wrote:

It is wrong. So undertuned now. It is ultra grind fest now.
    if you think they are grindy right now, they were worse pre cta update... feels more fun then ever to earn them.