Call to Arms - Known Issues (Update: March 31st)

• Yeah the autoattack button bug is a real pain in the ass for mobile player please fix it quick. It look like the attack button is linked to the aim button because every hit on attack button make you switch to another target, even on some knocked down faction ennemies.

This is horrible to play now...

But BTW nice work on mobile HUD it's going always better and better !
  • Is this sure that there is only the premium related points that have not been ad in campaign ?

I played 2 days without premium testing the new faction warfare and even without premium lots of points haven't been counted for campaign (especially those won after outpost or map capture).
  • Hi, I can't see any albion text or numbers.
    Can't see my log in info, login button, just the photos, no numbers in market place, inventory, no text of english anywhere. lol. Hope it gets fixed soon or i'm just going to move games. Just paid 15$+ to play and get back into it, and bam, can't read anyone's name, messages, numbers.

Solutions i've tried;
    Reinstalling, fix files, delete reinstall fresh, change graphics, options, and nothing. If this happened to anyone else, let them know.

flickr.com/photos/192632145@N0…038/in/dateposted-public/

flickr.com/photos/192632145@N0…596/in/dateposted-public/

Can't wait to actually be able to see how much money I have.
  • Mytherceria wrote:

• No sé si soy el único que le pasó, pero todo, desde las descripciones de las armas, la armadura, la cantidad de plata, el mercado, quién asa cada comida, las ramas de recolección, el desafío del aventurero y Me molestó mucho más. etc. ¿Qué tiene? Si alguien pudiera ayudarme, se lo agradecería mucho. Por favor ayúdenme, he dedicado tantas horas a este juego y no quiero dejarlo solo por este error, por favor

[killboard] [/ killboard]
  • anubis131 wrote:

Mytherceria wrote:

• No sé si soy el único que le pasó, pero todo, desde las descripciones de las armas, la armadura, la cantidad de plata, el mercado, quién asa cada comida, las ramas de recolección, el desafío del aventurero y Me molestó mucho más. etc. ¿Qué tiene? Si alguien pudiera ayudarme, se lo agradecería mucho. Por favor ayúdenme, he dedicado tantas horas a este juego y no quiero dejarlo solo por este error, por favor

[killboard] [/ killboard]
    Hi @anubis131,

You appear to be having some problems using the forum correctly.

From what I can understand from your post, you are experiencing a bug with missing text and numbers within the game.

This has been reported a few times over in the Bugs section, so the team are now aware of the problem.
  • Problem with numbers:

New patch changed the way reflect damage works, all fine, numbers doesn't match tho.
    Please fix ASAP this in a way or another, it can't stay like this.

Sword W PARRY, deals "100% damage" of the damage received. Well, after some tests i can tell you the real damage of this skill is 30%, vs mobs i take 90 damage and deal 30 when i parry one attack, skills that deal 600 damage to my char now reflects 190 damage to the mob. I really don't wanna to start a whine o cry for years, i can live with 30% damage, but for sanity you should at least fix up those numbers to match up reality and let people think about builds and changes.
    Hunter hood deals "70%" that's even less than the """"""100%"""""""

Plus. It has no sense it is now magic damage, is not affected by damage buff BUT magic defence works, it could be even ok, but just don't say the skill does the 100% damage back because with those limitations it will NEVER do that damage (not even close to half of it)
  • Corrupted chest boss

The boss with the new skill reworked (the one that put lava on the floor) has that same skill bugged, it usually deals damage when the casting STARTS and not when the skill land (imho); someone in help chat was suggesting that the damage of the skills stays in place for a very long time, and that's why i take random invisible damage, ok, pls add a particle to show the damage if it was intended
  • Another big error after updating, after selecting the option change password, the password does not change and after saving the server it does not work at all, whether it is a changed password or the previous password. Password reminder also does not work, no message is sent to the e-mail address.

edit/
    after 24 hours I sent again and the e-mail has already arrived maybe it's something with my e-mail.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WalecznyM: after 24 hours I sent again and the e-mail has already arrived maybe it's something with my e-mail. ().

• MinKsTeR wrote:

also theres a bug where mount riding sound cuts off while riding mount i cannot hear my mount riding sound and others

benfikista wrote:

While traveling on open world several times for a few moments the steps sound of my mount go mute, then I can hear the steps again and then the mount steps go mute again.

Halux wrote:

Mount footsteps sound suddenly stops for some random time while walking around

Vivusvici wrote:

So many audio issues.

Footsteps disappear randomly
    Claws E audio sound gets stuck on in a loop until you change zone. Horrendous!

Hey there,

The mount gallop/footstep sounds muting is a known bug and we're currently working to resolve that. I've also passed on the Claws E audio issue to QA.

ySLiink wrote:

Not a bug but would be great if we could see our infamy in x2, 5 and 10

Infamy stat page should be coming soon :)

- Mytherceria

Mytherceria#3744
  • Vivusvici wrote:

Loadouts Same or Lower doesn't work either.

The below setup couldn't find 4.2 bear paws or a 6.3 hellion jacket in the bank.

pasteboard.co/JT4UCIK.png
    Couldn't tell if your question had been answered or not so I'll answer it again.

Currently the filter functions on 3 independant layers, Tier, Enchantment and Quality. It does not take IP into account therefore you have a 8.1 Excellent quality bear paws in your filter but are searching for 4.2 bear paws. The filter will then only find 8.1, 8.0, 7.1, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0 ect ect.

To get it to work you would need to change the 8.1 bear paws to 8.2 and then it will see them. For the Hellion Jacket you woudl need to use 8.3 hellion jacket in the loadout. I hope this clarifies and honestly I wish it was not that picky.

Don't forget too that the Quality level matters as well. If it were 8.2 regular bear paws but you were trying to do 4.2 excellent quality then it would fail to find them.