The game has gotten progesssively worse

    • The game has gotten progesssively worse

      I haven't played in weeks, so I logged in today while I was shrined I witnessed two groups of about 10 people slam right into each other in the BZ and decide to watch and see how it plays out.

      So does it play out? Tons of AoE spams and stuns. The result: Literally 1 person dies, one side goes full retreat... and that's it. Almost a perfect 10v10 open world scenario, and one fucking death.

      This is what happens when you remove focus firing from the game, you also remove all the skill from the game. Just witnessing that gives me 0 interest in coming back for the faction update. Full-loot is quickly becoming the only redeeming feature this game has left, I'm not going to torture myself playing a crappy game just because it has full loot.
    • Crane wrote:

      Good. I had zero interest in reading anything else you had to say :) Game's tweak to time of death makes battles longer, giving more value to you running out to the big fight. Growing player base disagrees with your viewpoint.
      Oh boy a gathering pussy who sucks at the game showing up to tell me i'm wrong about the PVP being turned into complete shit. LMAO.

      I'm pretty sure WoW has shitloads more people playing it than this game does, that doesn't mean the game is any good.





      “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

      ― George Carlin

      The post was edited 1 time, last by JonnnyBones ().

    • At this point I've lost count of how many MMOs i've seen go down the shitter to appease the masses, this whole "make them all equal" crap is what kills games like these. This game would be 100 times better if they would just let broken builds rule instead of balancing the entire game around the bloodletter. It's an un-inspired low-skill-ceiling weapon, every game to ever exist has a weapon like this and usually after they start adding more classes it becomes worthless. Albion does the exact opposite, they add in a bunch of broken artifacts; then nerf them so the BL can still kill them.

      This game is 1 freeshard away from everyone who's worth a fuck at PVP leaving and starting over. It will be exactly like UO, the game Albion was inspired by, all the PVPers will pack it up and leave as soon as they get the chance mark my words.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by JonnnyBones ().

    • The fact that game lost a bunch of open world pvp is sad and u guess that's the issue you are tackling here. The game is moving from open world pvp to an enclosed 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 full loot game which will leave open world pvp on the side. Faction might bring it back a bit but I can't see your point about focus firing. What are you trying to go with this focus fire?
    • Raikvaza wrote:

      The fact that game lost a bunch of open world pvp is sad and u guess that's the issue you are tackling here. The game is moving from open world pvp to an enclosed 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 full loot game which will leave open world pvp on the side. Faction might bring it back a bit but I can't see your point about focus firing. What are you trying to go with this focus fire?
      The issue is that the damage-scaling hurts the small, organized groups more than it hurts the big zergs. ZVZ in this game is an organized shitfest with 'shot callers' yelling "BIG CLUMP!" over and over, they're basically just cheerleaders because anyone with a clue of how this game works doesn't need someone screaming in there ear when someone hits a good camlann.

      I'm flogging a dead horse with this one, this is exactly what Jonah was saying years ago & nobody seemed to realize he was correct about it. No wonder he's not coming back for this patch, and neither am I.
    • JonnnyBones wrote:

      Raikvaza wrote:

      The fact that game lost a bunch of open world pvp is sad and u guess that's the issue you are tackling here. The game is moving from open world pvp to an enclosed 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 full loot game which will leave open world pvp on the side. Faction might bring it back a bit but I can't see your point about focus firing. What are you trying to go with this focus fire?
      The issue is that the damage-scaling hurts the small, organized groups more than it hurts the big zergs. ZVZ in this game is an organized shitfest with 'shot callers' yelling "BIG CLUMP!" over and over, they're basically just cheerleaders because anyone with a clue of how this game works doesn't need someone screaming in there ear when someone hits a good camlann.
      I'm flogging a dead horse with this one, this is exactly what Jonah was saying years ago & nobody seemed to realize he was correct about it. No wonder he's not coming back for this patch, and neither am I.
      You expect way too much from people, lol.

      Also, try keeping 100+ people on the same page without a shot caller, hello??

      Also, who the fuck cares about Jonah, lmao

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DildoSwaggings ().

    • JonnnyBones wrote:

      Raikvaza wrote:

      The fact that game lost a bunch of open world pvp is sad and u guess that's the issue you are tackling here. The game is moving from open world pvp to an enclosed 1v1 2v2 5v5 10v10 full loot game which will leave open world pvp on the side. Faction might bring it back a bit but I can't see your point about focus firing. What are you trying to go with this focus fire?
      The issue is that the damage-scaling hurts the small, organized groups more than it hurts the big zergs. ZVZ in this game is an organized shitfest with 'shot callers' yelling "BIG CLUMP!" over and over, they're basically just cheerleaders because anyone with a clue of how this game works doesn't need someone screaming in there ear when someone hits a good camlann.
      I'm flogging a dead horse with this one, this is exactly what Jonah was saying years ago & nobody seemed to realize he was correct about it. No wonder he's not coming back for this patch, and neither am I.
      Really puts things into perspective when you try and imply that shotcallers are useless and all players should be able to spot a camlann clump and drop their skills with their own individual decision making process.